Author Topic: Ban Oberyn  (Read 588 times)

Offline Mongolista

• Count
  • Renown: 162
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Quincy
  • Game nicks: Guardian_Bethrezen, Quincy_Mongo
  • IRC nick: Bethrezen
Ban Oberyn
« on: August 18, 2015, 01:53:26 pm »
1. Name of your character involved: Bethrezen_Knight_who_says_Ni
2. Name of offending character(s): Oberyn
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible: EU1 - 5 minutes ago (13:36 GMT+1)
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after: I accidently teamkilled one of my players, I apologized, he reported me anyway so I wrote: well not sry anymore. Next round he came to me and kept teamhitting me till I died.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did: No idea, guess he was mad for me teamkilling him earlier by accident (he was on a horse against an enemy, I stabbed the enemy while he ran through him and I hit him on the horse instead of the enemy)
6. Multiple Screenshots
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

7. Names of players who witnessed what happened: all the ones on the screenshot
(click to show/hide)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
Re: Ban Oberyn
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2015, 03:26:52 pm »
That round I got dehorsed, whistled for horse, and you killed it right in front of me. I assumed it was deliberate because of what you said the previous around after you tked me, but you were apparently too fucking retarded to even notice it, zero awareness of anything that's going on around you.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2015, 06:03:36 pm »
That round I got dehorsed, whistled for horse, and you killed it right in front of me. I assumed it was deliberate because of what you said the previous around after you tked me, but you were apparently too fucking retarded to even notice it, zero awareness of anything that's going on around you.

most annoying moment as cav.. Makes me go full crazy too! Give him a warning, he did know what he is doing, but was not lord of his own probably ;)

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2015, 08:11:08 pm »
None of that is an excuse for teamkilling and you should know that, despite having like 6 bans for teamkilling already.

Oberyn banned for 3 days for teamkilling.
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.