Author Topic: [Unban] Kaartin_Neekeri  (Read 1949 times)

Offline Putin_Akbar

• Knight
  • Renown: 26
  • Infamy: 93
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
[Unban] Kaartin_Neekeri
« on: June 21, 2015, 06:00:06 pm »
I have been banned cuz I teamwounded someone. I got intentionaly TKed by William Wallace, so next round I hit him once and he CTRL M me. After some admin asks "Is Kaartin THing"? And this scumbag responds "Yes" and instanly I got banned. How the fuck can admin ban someone just like that without any proof or shit? I did TH once I admit, but that bundle of sticks hit me first 5 times intentionally, killing me.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
Re: [Unban] Kaartin_Neekeri
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2015, 08:01:36 pm »
You are constantly teamkilling, harassing or just being a douche in chat. The whole server cheered when you got banned. Ive seen you do it before, people on TS and in game were saying you were teamkilling, they had screenshots to prove it too. So far ive been nice with the ban times, stop teamkilling, or stop playing.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Putin_Akbar

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2015, 08:05:54 pm »
You are constantly teamkilling, harassing or just being a douche in chat. The whole server cheered when you got banned. Ive seen you do it before, people on TS and in game were saying you were teamkilling, they had screenshots to prove it too. So far ive been nice with the ban times, stop teamkilling, or stop playing.
Lol I have multiple SSes of William Wallace and Rest In Peace TKing me. And how long is this ban? And those "multiple" people who were cheering and said I'm the one TKing are same kind of trolling idiots who of course back up each others ass just for trollz.

Offline Putin_Akbar

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2015, 09:25:51 am »
So when's the ban gonna end?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 10:07:24 am by Putin_Akbar »

pogosan

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2015, 10:03:02 am »

Offline Putin_Akbar

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2015, 10:07:47 am »
Perma ban imo.
I would have to disagree.

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2015, 10:38:52 am »
Asking about your unban time in that manner makes me less inclined to help you. You seriously need to grow up.
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline Putin_Akbar

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2015, 10:53:04 am »
Well I don't know, but I just asked when's the ban gonna end and nobody gave a shit lol. The way admins ban on this mod is kinda fucked up IMO... Even if you are online when you get banned, they don't communicate with you at all. All the sudden you just find u get kicked and when u try to reconnect it says you are banned. I honestly wonder if it takes that much effort from the admin to write one message "Putin, I will ban you for 2 days, reason: Teamwounding" That way I wouldn't have to make these stupid threads about why I was banned and when will I get unbanned and everyone could just forget the shit and move on happily.

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2015, 11:28:53 am »
Well I don't know, but I just asked when's the ban gonna end and nobody gave a shit lol.

You didn't ask about your unban time until the post you made today, so you can't say that "no one gave a shit". However, an automatic message that told you how long your ban was when you get banned from the server would of course been nice, but don't expect anyone to invest time into making something like that.

Scheduled unban:
24.06.2015 11:39:06
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline LEKIS

• Earl
  • Renown: 359
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lekismurderer
  • IRC nick: Lekis
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2015, 12:11:56 pm »
He is always trying to teamhit with those Jarids or w/e, also trying to get teamwounded so he can report.
Now it might be fun to play until the 24th atleast.
The day will come! Hordes of communist mechanical bears mounted by muslim liberal gay black in spanishs, bringing destruction to the visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Land Of The Free . Prepare yourself America!

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2015, 01:16:59 pm »
I have also witnessed Kaartin constantly team hitting/team killing. I was going to make a thread for it if the admin had not joined and banned him, he was out of control.
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline Putin_Akbar

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2015, 01:29:35 pm »
Lol love this. Public attack against me. The funny thing with cRPG is that it seems like everyone has their own fuckbuddy group already, wich they are going to defend to the end with all means. This whole shit started when that bundle of sticks TKed me and I revenged it. After that all u started insulting and harrasing me and got me banned, hope u happy now and can continue sucking eachothers cock all day long like u love to.

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2015, 01:58:10 pm »
Lol love this. Public attack against me. The funny thing with cRPG is that it seems like everyone has their own fuckbuddy group already, wich they are going to defend to the end with all means. This whole shit started when that bundle of sticks TKed me and I revenged it. After that all u started insulting and harrasing me and got me banned, hope u happy now and can continue sucking eachothers cock all day long like u love to.

Care to explain shit like this? http://i.imgur.com/pxnpdsY.jpg

I have seen you do it on more than one occasion. You are really starting to act like a child about this. If I had admin rights on EU you woulda been gone a lot sooner than you were. You constantly chat grief acting like a 5 year old, you tk/team wound at spawn (I have seen you reach 5/5 reports then come right back to do more). People like you are what ruin this mod for other people and make them not want to come back. You should seriously reevaluate your thinking process and grow the fuck up dude.

Also revenge TKing is as against the rules as Tking itself.

No intentional teamwounding/teamkilling during a round (teamkilling friends after a round ends is allowed, teamkilling random people is not)

http://forum.melee.org/announcements/official-server-rules/

This also includes revenge team killing, as the act itself is purely intentional. If you feel like the person that teamkilled you did it on purpose, document it and post it, as I have seen you do many times on here before.
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline Mr_Oujamaflip

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Ouj Reviews!
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2015, 02:08:44 pm »
In addition I've seen you teamhit people to provoke them into teamhitting you. As with Rest In Peace the other day.

Offline Putin_Akbar

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2015, 03:13:26 pm »
Liars  :rolleyes: