Author Topic: Incompetent admin (probably Tamra)  (Read 1331 times)

Offline Prinz_Karl

• Earl
  • Renown: 383
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Fridericus_II
Incompetent admin (probably Tamra)
« on: April 19, 2015, 11:02:44 pm »
Seriously?

So there's that guy having constantly a score of -30 for several rounds and who OBVIOUSLY teamkilled me on purpose by teamhitting me few times before and then kills me again right after that round and then you ban me for polling him?

I know it's kind of hard to spot a teamwounder who has 3 tks and -30 score, but banning the wrong guy... really?

(click to show/hide)

Offline _Tamra_

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 296
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Greys & Druzhina & Vanguard & Mercs & Krems
  • Game nicks: Tamra & Asha Campana
Re: Incompetent admin (probably Tamra)
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2015, 11:09:40 pm »
I watched him since your first ban-poll on him for over 5 rounds.
He played all normal despite teamkilling you one time, what either was on purpose, due to his higher ping, or his playskill.

Still you stated another ban-poll the next map for no reason; since he did fine afterwards. Due to your previous bans, you got punished for pollabuse.

I didn't saw him teamhitting/teamkilling like a maniac, but he appeared to a complete newbie to the game (mod), so I blame his skill. If he fucked you up before, take screens and provide them to admins, not necessary in a whole ban-request, PM's also work.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Definitely not a fucking forum warrior.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Offline Prinz_Karl

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2015, 11:42:18 pm »
Well he got those 3 tk's and that crazy minus score in first 2 rounds and then it magically got slightly more positive... after you joined spectator, I mean come on don't you get his trolling?

And if you re-read my post I said he teamkilled me twice, he also teamkilled someone right at beginning of round which you actually could have reacted to as well. Just check logs if you will.

That poll wasn't for no reason it was simply the same reason as before which was teamkilling and I started it right when next map started because last poll was flawed because I started it midfight (my bad).

Also "due to your previous bans" ? Dude my last ban was like fucking 3 years ago, what kind of mess is this actually.

pogosan

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2015, 11:59:14 pm »

Offline Prinz_Karl

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2015, 12:04:52 am »
Anyway there was no reason to ban me though... It's not like I wasn't the only guy complaining about his teamwounds.

Offline Kidduis

• Baron
  • Renown: 146
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Kiddius, Fittius, Shittius, Svedjan
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2015, 11:17:02 am »
But you were the only one who wanted him to get banned. It was quite clear after the first poll got 20% or something,
that the players on the server did not want him to get banned. But then you made another poll on the next map, and that's the time you got banned by Tamra for poll abouz. Which you deserved..
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 12:28:27 pm by Kidduis »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2015, 04:50:41 pm »
Also "due to your previous bans" ? Dude my last ban was like fucking 3 years ago, what kind of mess is this actually.

Yes, your last ban was in 2013, and that was your 13th ban. Now you were banned for the 14th time. Do you really feel like you're in a position to argue here with this sort of history?
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2015, 04:58:18 pm »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ecorcheur_brokar

• Earl
  • Renown: 482
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • The guy who kill with one blow
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Brokar/SuisseMonCervela/CheeseInMyPants
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2015, 05:35:37 pm »
I was there and I can say that achille did a lot of th not on purpose on many players. But he obviously th and tk fredericus on purpose to troll him I guess. One map he went to 4 report and then suddenly stopped...

The poll of fredericus was not abusive at all. The first poll was refused because it was in the middle of the round so I understand that he tried a second one. This ban is not justified imo.

And I want to add, I don't know fredericus at all so I m not posting because I'm his friend or smth. (maybe I'm the only one to defend him because I don't know him  :lol:)
"With great bardiche comes great responsability"
"The wolf doesn't care how many sheeps may be"

Offline _Tamra_

• Game Admin
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2015, 05:57:38 pm »
I saw Achille's score and you complaining about him, so I started to watch him. But I for sure would never ban a just-returned player when a guy like you claims he teamhit/teamkilled on purpose, may be true, still I didn't saw anything when I watched him ..... provide screens; much easier to take action then.

I simply banned you for pollabuse cause you did 2 ban polls on him, the latter without any reason; lasted 2 hours; and I don't regret that anyway due to your previous various bans.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1459
  • Infamy: 1490
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2015, 06:06:01 pm »
Sad_Hobo was also banned for 2 hours previously, also by Tamra, for the very same reason (ban poll). If someone th/tk you take ss and create ban request, ban polls aren't the way. Unless person is teamhitting everybody on server on purpose for prolonged period.

Offline Prinz_Karl

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2015, 06:10:51 pm »
Yes I had a lot of bans in the past but I got over it, I don't get the point though why you're picking me on this.

So ok let's say achille is not teamhitting on purpose and just sucks, from my point of view he clearly teamhitted me on purpose and 2 teamkills in a row are no simple accident. If I think he teamhits me on purpose and others were complaining, I'm justified to make a ban poll, the first one was midfight, not saying much so I made one when other map started. If majority of people think he teamhitted on purpose than he gets banned if not he can stay.

Instead of giving me a warning because it wasn't justified in your opinion you IMMEDIATELY banned me, like with no hestitating.

Imo it was no poll-abuse as I stated a reason and it was justified.

Thanks ecorcheur for providing your point of view.

Offline Prinz_Karl

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2015, 06:17:10 pm »
I saw Achille's score and you complaining about him, so I started to watch him. But I for sure would never ban a just-returned player when a guy like you claims he teamhit/teamkilled on purpose, may be true, still I didn't saw anything when I watched him ..... provide screens; much easier to take action then.

Yeah as I said as soon as you joined spec his minus score stopped, also what about that teamkill he did at beginning of round did you ignore that? Also I can't really provide much more than what the log says when he is teamkilling me midfight, though I could have screened that double hitting. He also had constant minus score of like -30 last map, I hope anyone here can confirm my statement here, but hey I'm obviously lying because of my previous bans.

I simply banned you for pollabuse cause you did 2 ban polls on him, the latter without any reason; lasted 2 hours; and I don't regret that anyway due to your previous various bans.
I stated a reason, maybe it didn't get caught by server because you banned me like few seconds later. As I said and ecorcheur confirmed I simply repeated the poll because other one was flawed. Also again what do my previous bans have to do with wether I'm wrong or right? Like do my arguments count less because of it?

Sad_Hobo was also banned for 2 hours previously, also by Tamra, for the very same reason (ban poll). If someone th/tk you take ss and create ban request, ban polls aren't the way. Unless person is teamhitting everybody on server on purpose for prolonged period.

Which he did...

Offline _Tamra_

• Game Admin
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2015, 06:41:15 pm »
You are for sure not taken full serious.
As I said .... I started watching him after you told me ... his score was bad okay, but I can't tell clearly if he teamhit/teamkilled on purpose; his score only wasn't a good evidence.
You stated ban polls even when an admin was around, pointless no matter what and annoying for other peoples. I don't know where the problem is when you just can take screenshots and get up a ban request .... or PM's; too much work? A joke.

He didn't teamhit you anymore until the next map (he did on others 2 times, but never on purpose), but you still decided to just try to banpoll him again, the reason you stated was a lie at this point. --> Pollabuse.

The ban on Sad_Hobo was weird, he kinda asked for it in admin-chat, so I needed to ban him when he pollabused.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2015, 07:21:03 pm »