Author Topic: [Ban] Cat  (Read 1347 times)

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
Re: [Ban] Cat
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2015, 08:36:34 pm »
Bash?no i dont ,if you assume the ban after your delaying and dont ask for ban the poller i dont post here,Liar! you have delay and speak i do like kreums i cut tree when people have ask for you stop delaying,Liar and no balls for assume what you do im no surprised strange.Always insult find shit and come cry on the forum its a bit easy i hope the gm gone stop play your game anymore and give you a warning.problem solved for me i have most interesting things to do.
What? The only thing i got from that is that you don't like me, which you alrdy showed.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline DKNhz

• Count
  • Renown: 285
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Ilithyia_von_Krems, Frieda_von_Krems, Freya_von_Krems, Frauke_von_Krems
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2015, 08:45:47 pm »
Ok, gtx. calling me liar won't make me a liar. You know why did i mentioned server logs? its because they can check and see whos lying. Simple as that. I won't post here anymore, no neeed. Logs will do its job.
Krems is love. Krems is life.

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2015, 08:52:06 pm »
Ok, gtx. calling me liar won't make me a liar. You know why did i mentioned server logs? its because they can check and see whos lying. Simple as that. I won't post here anymore, no neeed. Logs will do its job.

:( but GTX is innocent he does no wrong
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline Dupre

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 825
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: DoV
  • Game nicks: Dupre, Sentri
  • IRC nick: Nashringa
Ban GTX
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2015, 08:58:41 pm »
Ban GTX!   :mad:
Steam: ajkretchmer

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2015, 09:22:47 pm »
:( but GTX is innocent he does no wrong

Never said i were, but thanks again for yet another sarcastic/ironic comment that has absolutely no place in this ban thread. If anything it further supports my theory of you doing everything in your power to get me banned, because of your opinion of me.

Ban GTX!   :mad:
Again no place in the thread. If you want to ban me, make a thread.

These 2 messages are exactly the reason why i wanted to lock the thread, because this was alrdy beginning to happen, so i wanted to stop it before it bursted. You said i was doing it to hide any further evidence. Well i haven't seen any? The only thing i've seen so far is these kinds of useless and spiteful comments that i said was going to happen.

Offline Dupre

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 825
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: DoV
  • Game nicks: Dupre, Sentri
  • IRC nick: Nashringa
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2015, 09:52:22 pm »
I've witnessed your toxic bashing on NA battle server a hand full of times. I don't have photos as "evidence" but let's be honest GTX, you constantly delay games by sitting still bashing on people. You are well known to spam the games chat system which then causes delays in rounds. Your childish steaming toxic turd attitude is well known through the c-rpg community, which explains why everyone wants you banned.

Cat is innocent. This ban thread should of never been created.
Steam: ajkretchmer

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2015, 10:02:48 pm »
I've witnessed your toxic bashing on NA battle server a hand full of times. I don't have photos as "evidence" but let's be honest GTX, you constantly delay games by sitting still bashing on people. You are well known to spam the games chat system which then causes delays in rounds. Your childish steaming toxic turd attitude is well known through the c-rpg community, which explains why everyone wants you banned.

Cat is innocent. This ban thread should of never been created.
Great... another lie. I wish i took screenshots of my adventures on NA, i am always around the top of the scoreboard, which is not really possibly if im ''bashing'' the entire time. Spamming the chat system is not really going to cause any real delay, if anything it means i get picked off my players, because i'm not aware of my sourroundings.

Furthermore you alrdy showed to join in on the GTX bashing, so obviously you're going to have this EXTREMELY biased and subjective opinion. I treat people the way they treat me. This response should never have been posted.

Locking for obvious reasons now. What i said would happen, happened. And no further proof came, as Cat stated it would. Pm me admins if you have a verdict.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 10:08:36 pm by _GTX_ »

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.