Author Topic: Ban GTX- Delaying multiple times, revenge ban threads.  (Read 582 times)

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
Ban GTX- Delaying multiple times, revenge ban threads.
« on: February 20, 2015, 10:17:40 pm »
1. Name of your character involved
Cat

2. Name of offending character(s)
GTX

3. Time and server, as accurately as possible
EU1, 2/20/15 12:57 PM, ETS

4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
He was delaying multiple rounds by being last alive, dropping his weapon, standing on the outside of the map, leeching, punching trees, spending his time leeching just insulting others. He then decided to make a ban thread against me for making a ban poll against him (after a successful ban poll for his delaying), we just wanted to play the game. While I understand he served a 1 hour ban, he has been playing far more than enough to know nonsense like this is against the rules, and maybe a vacation will prevent him from doing this in the future.

5. Why you think the offender did what he did.*
No life

6. Multiple Screenshots
http://imgur.com/P5mBLJB,ZBW3MOc,Wds8r1K,rHgQ84c,xM6LjAP

7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.**
There were many, most names I can not recall would be nice if they posted here
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 10:27:21 pm by POOPHAMMER »
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
Re: Ban GTX- Delaying multiple times, revenge ban threads.
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2015, 10:41:35 pm »
He was delaying multiple rounds by being last alive,
I'm so sorry that I'm the last one alive. I see how you define delaying, it's all becoming quite clear now. So by being the last one alive, i'm delaying. I guess a lot of people delay. Explains why you think the poll was valid tho.

standing on the outside of the map,
Not really true, as you can see in the screenshot i'm basically in the middle of the map.

leeching
These accusations is fucking ridiculous.... leeching of all the things you could have come up with? When have i ever leeched? As you even mentioned as the reason, i have no life, because i ''try hard'' apparently, so why on earth would i want to leech? I was also never leeching, i was at least in the middle of the scoreboard at all times, which means i was doing more than 50% of the server. Plz stop this pathetic joke

spending his time leeching just insulting others.
Again.... i did more than at least 50% of my teammates, so really?
 He then decided to make a ban thread against me for making a ban poll against him (after a successful ban poll for his delaying)
Yeah, ofc i did. I alrdy explained why the poll went through in my thead, and it's quite evident that i was right about it, judging from all of the spiteful comments in my threads from people without any proof to bring to the table.

he has been playing far more than enough to know nonsense like this is against the rules, and maybe a vacation will prevent him from doing this in the future.
Right back at ya

5. Why you think the offender did what he did.*
No life
I think this reason alone shows that this is some hateful act towards me, since this is clearly just a condesending insult. That attitude towards me has alrdy been shown in my thead, since he can't keep the chat civilized when i'm trying to. Ontop of that, look at the title of the ban thread. He is clearly just trying to make a joke out of it all. Krems always try to act it of as a joke and therefore it's okay.

6. Multiple Screenshots
http://imgur.com/P5mBLJB,ZBW3MOc,Wds8r1K,rHgQ84c,xM6LjAP
So you have 1 screenshot of my running without a weapon for that EXACT moment, well that proves a lot. I don't see where the proof for all of the other things are? They seem to be nowhere? Making up stuff again, are we? You really made it obvious when you wrote ''leeching'', and then paired it up with ''no life'', inconsistent.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2015, 10:53:45 pm »
 I was not there this time, but GTX last post made me a startled.

Quote from: GTX
I treat people the way they treat me.

seriously? For you, all Krems are the same, you started insulting me when I started playing only because of beeing a Krems member. Not all Krems members are asshats, if you have a problem with someone, remember his name. 2 or 3 days ago on Rageball you filled the whole Arena with your tears because ppl did not play the game as good as you did, and I made 1 accidental mistake and you started again with your hate on me.

I am so tired of you insulting us all the time, no one is interessted in it. If you need it for your ego, do it against the known trolls. So many Krems members out there who did nothing against you and the rest of the brigade.

Please state your reason GTX, or just explain us why and for whom you are doing this....

Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2015, 05:17:20 pm »
Every Krems is the same anyway. :rolleyes:

Your signature proves it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2231
  • Infamy: 1972
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2015, 05:22:10 pm »
Not all Krems are acting the same. Some actually prefer to play the mod. On the other hand there are people who aren't in Krems but have the same annoying behavior. Nothing worse than playing with 15 people on server and trying to kill the enemy, just to be nudged from building by your own teammate because enemy you are trying to kill is his buddy...

At this point, it is safe to say that at least 20% of what is left of once glorious active community are trolls. Most are in Krems clan, but there are others outside that clan.

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2015, 06:41:32 pm »
After going through the logs, searching by GTX gave me around 220 messages from just that day with complaining about getting killed and insults thrown towards other players.
After seeing other people's comments and screenshots, I won't ban anyone.

GTX, stop delaying and hiding. This is a warning, it's not the first time you're doing this.

Thovex and others from the previous thread - this is not Eu_1 chat, unless you're related to the banrequest, don't spam here.
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.