Author Topic: [Ban] Cat  (Read 1348 times)

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
[Ban] Cat
« on: February 20, 2015, 07:18:27 pm »

1. Name of your character involved
Kalmarunionen_GTX

2. Name of offending character(s)
Cat

3. Time and server, as accurately as possible
19:05

4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
Playing on EU_1 and there is not that many players on. By that i mean even less than there usually is around this time, there was like 20 people playing. Most of those people were of the kind that enjoys the GTX bashing, so that naturally started up quite quickly. They then played around with the polls on me, since it was quite obvious what was going to happen with this population. The Krems (Shocker, i know) Cat then made a ban poll on me, for an invalid reason.

His reasoning was delaying i supose, even though he never really stated a reason as far as i remember. However, both the flags were working and i was not really hiding or anything, or standing at the edge of the map, which is going to be clear in the picture provided. The reason you see most of em not moving is because of the fact that they flags are alrdy quite a way up there, so it would not take very long before the flags would end the round. This were apparently not clear for the Krems Cat, since he clearly can't handle waiting 10 secs, which is ironic, when you look at the behaviour of his clan as a whole.

The people might gank up on me in this thread, like they did previously, and before they start lying, i might aswell mention this. I did not die for 2 rounds, instead they won with flags. 2 rounds is not massive.

5. Why you think the offender did what he did.*
He is a Krems, they love to piss me off in whatever way they can, and as everyone knows, they are not afraid of breaking rules to annoy people.

6. Multiple Screenshots
Not really more than one needed, since everything is shown in this image. My position, flag and the poll.
(click to show/hide)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
Re: [Ban] Cat
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2015, 07:22:59 pm »
You were delaying.

You were the last one alive in the first screen and the flags were bugged and someone initiated a kick poll, which was successful. You then decide to come back and sit on the outside of the map leeching behind a tree doing nothing but insulting people. You then were the last alive, punching a tree which is when I decided to poll you.

Oh yeah, the person with the IQ of a rat has screenshots of it all!

http://imgur.com/P5mBLJB,ZBW3MOc,Wds8r1K,rHgQ84c,xM6LjAP

Good try though, I appreciate the effort that went into this.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 07:26:39 pm by POOPHAMMER »
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2015, 07:30:39 pm »
You were delaying.

You were the last one alive in the last screen and the flags were bugged and someone initiated a kick poll, which was successful. You then decide to come back and sit on the outside of the map leeching behind a tree doing nothing but insulting people. You then were the last alive, punching a tree which is when I decided to poll you.

Oh yeah, the person with the IQ of a rat has screenshots of it all!

http://imgur.com/P5mBLJB,ZBW3MOc,Wds8r1K,rHgQ84c,xM6LjAP

Good try though, I appreciate the effort that went into this.

That was not the same round, therefore that doesnt apply to the mentioned poll. As you can see there is a kick poll in that screenshot, which means it was a seperate round. Because of that fact your screenshot has nothing to do with the round im talking about, and therefore also nothing to do with the thread. So if you want to judge my behavior in a completely different round and situation, then you're welcome to make a thread for it, but this has nothing to do with the ban poll mentioned in this thread.

Thanks for the sarcastic comment at the end, you can't even keep yourself from being spiteful in ban threads. I wonder who of us is the worst when it comes to spiteful comments. I am at least able to keep it more civil.

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2015, 07:32:22 pm »
That was not the same round, therefore that doesnt apply to the mentioned poll. As you can see there is a kick poll in that screenshot, which means it was a seperate round. Because of that fact your screenshot has nothing to do with the round im talking about, and therefore also nothing to do with the ban poll. So if you want to judge my behavior in a completely different round and situation, then you're welcome to make a thread for it, but this has nothing to do with the ban poll mentioned in this thread.

Thanks for the sarcastic comment at the end, you can't even keep yourself from being spiteful in ban threads. I wonder who of us is the worst when it comes to spiteful comments. I am atleast able to keep it more civil.

No, it was not the same round. You came back after being kicked, then decided to delay and be an idiot more the next round. You only stopped punching the tree after the ban poll to take a screenshot.

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2015, 07:38:02 pm »
No, it was not the same round. You came back after being kicked, then decided to delay and be an idiot more the next round. You only stopped punching the tree after the ban poll to take a screenshot.

I decided to delay and be an idiot? Ironic coming from a Krems. Furthermore i did not ''decide'' to be an idiot, I'm not a Krems. And as i alrdy mentioned in this thread, you were going to make up a few things and definetly add your own dramatic version to it.

Btw how is it that you can see that the flags were bugged in the screenshot? Afaik they were working just fine, they rarely ever bug anymore.

Ontop of that how am i ''delaying'' in that round? The flags are clearly at the top in a few seconds, there is hardly any waiting time, you just wanted a reason to get me banned, and you saw a chance with the population on the server. You then take screenshots of me running in the very second that the image was taken, and you state that the flags were bugged, when it's not even something you can see in the picture provided.

PS: Instead of just making up stuff and saying i did this and that, why don't you just take pictures of it, if thats really the case? And that the flags were bugged and i acted like an idiot and so on, it would not be very hard to screenshot it, if that were really the case.

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2015, 07:39:53 pm »
Yes I fixed my mistake before you even replied to my post, the flags were bugged in the first one where you decided to drop your weapon and just run around.

Offline DKNhz

• Count
  • Renown: 285
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Ilithyia_von_Krems, Frieda_von_Krems, Freya_von_Krems, Frauke_von_Krems
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2015, 07:51:56 pm »
Well, you were delaying and that's why you got a kickpoll which was successful. He stated a reason, and yes you didn't see it, maybe because you can't see dead chat? and your team was dead?
You just rejoined after the kickpoll and did the exact same thing again, which ended with ban poll.
+ you were insulting ppl

Polls are legit
Krems is love. Krems is life.

Offline DKNhz

• Count
  • Renown: 285
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Ilithyia_von_Krems, Frieda_von_Krems, Freya_von_Krems, Frauke_von_Krems
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2015, 07:54:53 pm »
PS: Instead of just making up stuff and saying i did this and that

No worries, server keeps log for a reason.
Krems is love. Krems is life.

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2015, 07:57:42 pm »
Well, you were delaying and that's why you got a kickpoll which was successful. He stated a reason, and yes you didn't see it, maybe because you can't see dead chat? and your team was dead?
You just rejoined after the kickpoll and did the exact same thing again, which ended with ban poll.
+ you were insulting ppl

Polls are legit

As mentioned the Krems would team up and lie their way through this, with their own modified and more dramatic version. Ontop of that you're insulting just as much, if not more than me, so plz cut your pathetic accusations. Ontop of that, i love how you don't provide any proof for all of the things you said. Your opinion is not a fact, even though you clearly want it to be. You have to provide proof for what you actually said, or you could be saying anything, which you did.

How am i delaying? I was just the last one alive, and the flags were functioning properly, and they were a few seconds from reaching the top, so not much of a delay. I was not at the edge of the map or hiding, as it's seen in the screenshot. I don't see how this is any different than the usual stuff that happens on eu_1, especially from the Krems clan, which the clan is also quite known for. So the only thing thats really different here, is the fact that it's Krems wanting to continue their rulebreaking behaviour, and then get me banned in the process, which you love.

PS: I love the inconsistency in your stories. One Krems mention that the flags were bugged, which is quite a large factor, while the other don't even mention it. If that was really the case, you would expect that to be one of the very first things you would mention, to help your clanmate out.

PS2: Anyway the ganking up and shittalking will start again, just like the last threads, so i will lock it until an admin comes with a verdict. (Just message me)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 08:03:38 pm by _GTX_ »

Offline Ayanne

• Noble
  • Renown: 20
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ayanoob__o_O
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2015, 08:13:44 pm »
i cant let you ask for Cat ban for a legit poll:

1-delaying:http://i.imgur.com/C6f8VYb.png

2-insulting one round before:http://i.imgur.com/U0ZYczb.png?1

Legit poll.

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2015, 08:14:50 pm »
You are just locking the thread so all the other people in the game (which some said they will be posting here) will not reply supporting me, Like Frauke said the server keeps logs, look for it for the people saying they will post here if he locks it :) also look for the people in dead chat complaining about his obvious delaying. Sorry GTX! (not really)

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2015, 08:17:37 pm »
You are just locking the thread so all the other people in the game (which some said they will be posting here) will not reply supporting me, Like Frauke said the server keeps logs, look for it for the people saying they will post here if he locks it :) also look for the people in dead chat complaining about his obvious delaying. Sorry GTX! (not really)
Ofc they are going to support you, when it was a freaking collection of all the best GTX bashers of all time. They would do anything to get me banned, just like you. That is quite evident from all of the sarcastic comments you're pumping out in a ban thread, you're enjoying this, which is also why you will ban poll if you even see the hint of a chance that it might get accepted. You've done it before. Ontop of that i did not lock it yet, or you would not be spitting out the spiteful comments that you are. Furthermore all of the things i've seen to far was biased opinions from your clanmates with no proof behind em, im sry if i don't see that as valid proof, when they don't have any.

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2015, 08:21:58 pm »
i cant let you ask for Cat ban for a legit poll:

1-delaying:http://i.imgur.com/C6f8VYb.png

2-insulting one round before:http://i.imgur.com/U0ZYczb.png?1

Legit poll.
The first screenshot shows exactly what i already said. It just further supports my story. I was in the open, flags were not bugged, and you can't see any reasons stated in the chat either. Furthemore the flags were even closer to the top of the flagpole in your screenshot.

The second screenshot shows 1 spiteful comment, thats not really insane at all, especially not for this community. I also loved how you managed to block everything else out and just show that one comment.

Again, a lot of things were stated by the Krems clanmates, but funny enough, it doesn't seem like there is anything that really supports their dramatic version. So far my version seems to have all the evidence with it, and im not surprised by that. As i mentioned Krems will be Krems and try anything. Ontop of that, the stories from the Krems are inconsistent.

Offline Royans

• Knight
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2015, 08:28:10 pm »
The first round u got kicked because when the flag  bugged and that u were the last one of your team alive, you suddenly dropped ur weapon and start running everywhere to avoid ppl while u were trolling as usually.
You did get kick for this delay and that was well deserved.

After this u reloged and then u just spent your time talking and hiding behind trees during rounds after rounds as the last one alive every round, and we decided to poll ban you, u did receive something like 74% of yes for that reason. what did you expect ? its already hard to have a good pop to fight with, so if we let ppl delaying minutes for nothing, its just dead a few round after.

You get what u deserve.

Can't believe that with such a small community nowadays, theres still ppl coming to piss off and kill the fun of others, when most of us, just come and play to remember the old good days.

Offline Ayanne

• Noble
  • Renown: 20
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ayanoob__o_O
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2015, 08:31:25 pm »
Bash?no i dont ,if you assume the ban after your delaying and dont ask for ban the poller i dont post here,Liar! you have delay and speak i do like kreums i cut tree when people have ask for you stop delaying,Liar and no balls for assume what you do im no surprised strange.Always insult find shit and come cry on the forum its a bit easy i hope the gm gone stop play your game anymore and give you a warning for teach you the limit you can t pass  when you play in community,for the totality of your work and be happy i dont add your racist speaking in the screenshots list.problem solved for me i have most interesting things to do.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 10:50:46 pm by Ayanne »