• Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Jacu_the_Grey
Ban all
« on: February 22, 2015, 07:40:48 pm »
1. Name of your character involved: Jacu the Grey
2. Name of offending character(s):Turkmen_Glaxor, oguz, whirlwind_bezerker. (more ppl made this but on battle I have more intresting things to do than make screens of idiots)
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible: Eu3 Strategus Battle time: 20.45-22.10
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after. on strategus battle they just make many many many many sky ladders. Sometimes to have way to our spawn point, sometimes built "way" to tower in castle.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.:In my opinion they are all just retards, they think mod is death and nobody from admin cares about it. I dont belive they dont know about it, because on every battle somebody made this and on every battle we  said them "stop sky laddering"
6. Multiple Screenshots
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
7. Names of players who witnessed what happened: Hetman, Jacu, denyy, Litzer, Pawiu.... you can check in archiwe on this siege

Informacion to you (admins): I know you have better things to do but, if you are admins come sometimes on battle, siege or strat battle to see this bullshit. Or give me contact on steam to active admin and I will call him when they did it again...

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Ban all
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2015, 11:21:17 pm »
whirwind_bezerker is a beginner with no bans, so he has been warned. Turkmen_Glaxor and oguz are banned for 1 day for exploiting.

Thank you for reporting!