Author Topic: [BAN] Piczo_little_unsolid  (Read 461 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1894
  • Infamy: 1362
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
[BAN] Piczo_little_unsolid
« on: February 19, 2015, 05:15:14 pm »
1. Dijana
2. Piczo_little_unsolid
3. Between 16:50 and 17:05 GMT+1
4. Leecher (friend of Fuma_Kotaro_the_Duck), was naked and WITHOUT weapon for full round and a half, before I quit the server to write this ban request
5. I honestly think that this lot of people who do this in this mod are mentally retarded
6. It was a chore but I've took 4 ss this time (lost the first one at start of the first round):
(click to show/hide)
7. There was 20ish people, can't list names. They tried to kick poll Piczo, didn't work.

Just spent 5 minutes to write this ban request. Considering the amount of idiots in cRPG, I'm about to lose an hour per day I could spend playing it but doesn't matter, there is a glint of hope that some admin might take this serious for once.

Even though it against the rules I don't have problem with people leeching for the sake of leeching. However, I do have a problem with assholes like Fuma Kotaro the Duck who are laughing his ass off at everybody who isn't in his crew and who isn't permabanned after god knows how many bans. It is the douchebag behavior that bothers me and because of that, I will take dozens of similar pictures of Fuma Kotaro the Duck before I open his (hopefully) final ban request.

Offline Krex

• Earl
  • Renown: 403
  • Infamy: 165
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • How did I get here?
    • View Profile
    • Steam
  • Game nicks: Krex
Re: [BAN] Piczo_little_unsolid
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2015, 05:30:06 pm »
Even though it against the rules I don't have problem with people leeching for the sake of leeching. However, I do have a problem with assholes like Fuma Kotaro the Duck who are laughing his ass off at everybody who isn't in his crew and who isn't permabanned after god knows how many bans. It is the douchebag behavior that bothers me
I would +1 this if I could.
Quote from: Tomeusz link=topic=45416.msg717346#msg717346
horse just standing on 2 feets and does "yhohohohoh".

Offline McKli_PL

• Count
  • Renown: 294
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: South_the_grey, HeDdar_the_grey, Wazonowej_the_grey
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2015, 10:47:27 pm »
Leshma u fucking low shit nub i told u i cant wear armor or weapon coz i was looming (1lvl cant wear my normal set till i get 15/15)
ur such a fucking low player who cant fucking stand that a fucking peasant grabing weapons from a fucking floor(1h/2h pole) can bash ur fucking low skilled shit head. I took my normal set in next map coz iv reached level 25 and get 15/15 build and gues fucking what shit nub toped scoreboard coz ur a fucking low nab cake who is mad coz bad, stupid low fucking morron.
Ah fun shit even on last screen u can see i was trying to grab pole and go fighting, never leached in this game coz shitters like leshma nab are too fucking easy to kill even with a fucking stone. EOT fucking uninstall, start blockin and gtfo fucking low shit forum hero
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 10:51:05 pm by McKli_PL »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2759
  • Infamy: 2404
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2015, 11:28:36 pm »
So, because you couldn't bother to leave the server to equip fitting peasant gear, you were forced to play completely naked without a weapon until you hit level 25? You do realise that is your own problem?

Offline McKli_PL

• Count
  • Renown: 294
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: South_the_grey, HeDdar_the_grey, Wazonowej_the_grey
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2015, 12:10:22 am »
And what's the fucking difference playing on low level with peasant armor if ur dying in 1 hit and playing naked and dying in 1 hit for 20 min, get a fucking grip.

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2015, 02:25:00 am »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Normally I'd ban you for 1 day, but after seeing those responses, I think you need a longer time to calm down.
Banned for 3 days.
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.