Offline Hetman_The_Grey

• Baron
  • Renown: 138
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban
« on: November 07, 2014, 06:14:45 pm »
I would like to know the reason for my Ban, I played on my stf char '' Ignis '' on eu2, there was no enemies  around and just for fun we start to fight with my friend from the greys , we are from the same clan we was  together on the same channel on ts, I was kicked out for that form the server by Fips. I went back to the server and I wrote to the Fips it was none of his business and I called him an idiot. So I was banned, many times I have seen how  fips offend other players in particular the greys and the whole clan, it's pretty funny that the Admin who should keep order and culture on the server behaves like a small child, using his ridiculous position.

Offline Varadin

• fite me irl
  • Duke
  • Renown: 577
  • Infamy: 353
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Serbian
    • View Profile
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/19930206800039/
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Varadin
  • IRC nick: Varadin
Re: Ban
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2014, 06:19:45 pm »
Unban right now , as far as i remember its not bannable if 2 friends teamkill each other.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2014, 06:24:50 pm »
http://forum.melee.org/announcements/official-server-rules/

Maybe, after 4 years of playing this mod, you should actually read those rules.

I was being nice just kicking you first and not insta banning. And if you're gonna keep this attitude up, well, you should know what happens if you do.

@Varadin: You might wanna read those rules then, too.

Offline McKli_PL

• Count
  • Renown: 294
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: South_the_grey, HeDdar_the_grey, Wazonowej_the_grey
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2014, 06:29:06 pm »
Fips mate i dont get u, we were just trolling(fighting lol) with Hetman coz it was borring like sh.. and no enemies near by, yet u kicked me and next u kick Hetman coz of teamhitting :| Yet in a fucking next 10 min u teamkilled me 1 time coz ur bad and in next 2min your minion i dont even get hes name th me 3 times coz bad, do we made ban topic or something ? No, coz its just for bots like u :|
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 06:34:37 pm by McKli_PL »

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2014, 06:37:44 pm »
Okay, for the slow ones i will explain it: There is a duel server. That is where you duel each other. On Battle and Siege servers you are not only teamwounding on purpose, but you are also griefing your team by killing/wounding each other. The only exception is after you have  won the round on battle, because at that point there is no way to grief your team. But even then i recommend you don't teamattack random people, because ban requests will go through if you attack a person that really doesn't like getting his score screwed with by some random troll.
And common sense, first rule of all. You kill your teammate in a friendly duel, getting wounded quite nicely yourself and 10 seconds later enemies are at the flag. Ever thought about that happening? Because my common sense is telling me that there is quite the possibility for that to happen, so, i just don't kill teammates on purpose, EVER. It's that effin simple.

You'll be unbanned tomorrow at the same time, we're done here.