Author Topic: UN BAN Jarl_Sigvaldi and take Fin of Krems (AKA Finuad) please the admin right  (Read 326 times)

Offline Gribnir_Thorwaldson

• Knight
  • Renown: 42
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
dear admins as I have already written yesterday I was groundless of Fin_von_Krems banned and just because I was happy about our victory.

I demand justice because he has insulted me for no reason than N_A_Z_I

1: SIEG=VICTORY in german
2: SIEG GEIL= VICTORY COOL in german
3: GEIL GEIL GEIL= COOL COOL COOL in german

I would SIEG HEIL written I could understand the ban, but apparently this person is unable to read,  otherwise I can not explain to me the ban.

screens
1:

2:

and if its people really captures because of something then you should also albert_Titler banning
3:

so if the admins think logically and are fair you can understand it and unban me immediately and ensure justice and ban Fin_von_Krems for 2 days and these were his words (something you should not say when you're on an admins watchlist after being reported N_A_Z_I)

So does that mean that if you look forward to playing in a victorious and it says in his native language, you will be banned???

and it is ridiculous to ban someone for something, because one would have 90% of the player ban. because many write victorious in their language.

sorry people, but I find Fin_von_Krems (ALIAS Finuad) is misplaced as admin because apparently he abused his admin rights but this is my personal opinion.

and the discussion please do not close the same, otherwise you will untrustworthy  8-)

With best regards Gribnir

Offline Krex

• Earl
  • Renown: 403
  • Infamy: 165
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • How did I get here?
    • View Profile
    • Steam
  • Game nicks: Krex
Spamming this thread wont help you.
If I was you,I would stop before I get a mute or something like that...
Quote from: Tomeusz link=topic=45416.msg717346#msg717346
horse just standing on 2 feets and does "yhohohohoh".

Offline Gribnir_Thorwaldson

• Knight
  • Renown: 42
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
ok