Author Topic: [WARN] Talentless;Minjy_moistestvagina;Freya_von_Krems;OdE_Thorvic_dAquitaine  (Read 588 times)

Offline ShareBlood

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • You don't really want me to tell stuff about me
    • View Profile
1. Name of your character involved
 Anthony_HRE
2. Name of offending character(s)
 Talentless; Minjy_moistestvagina; Freya_von_Krems; OdE_Thorvic_dAquitaine
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible
 EU_1 12:20 German Time
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
 Well, i died and then followed these guys with the camera (look screens). They just didnt attack each other
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.
 No clue
6. Multiple Screenshots
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 06:21:19 pm by ShareBlood »

Offline Thorvic

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 184
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ordre de l'Étoile
  • Game nicks: OdE_Thorvic
:o

First time i got a ban request on myself, i'm really shocked  :shock:.

No fun allowed or something ?  :rolleyes:

Talentless just came to us, and he dropped his weapon on the ground, so why did we had to attack him if he wasn't agressive towards us ?
He decided to stay with us after that, where is the problem there^^ (he loves hugs a lot, forgive him)

And btw, you know like me that krems are known as trolls, so please don't be so rude  :)

Offline Thorvic

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 184
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ordre de l'Étoile
  • Game nicks: OdE_Thorvic
Also, maybe you should calm down with ban requests, enjoy the game until it's alive instead of reporting everyone  8-)

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
I do it all the time, no one gives a shit.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
This case makes me sad  :?  :shock: :cry:

Well, in my case, lets take the third and last screens, I remember them clearly :D

Fips (your clanmate and admin) was shooting at us from that ramp/bridge thing, with this talentless bride in tow. I broke off from the little group and went to fight him! I did a great kick and stab and killed him, and then fell off the bridge like a total noob  :mrgreen: We both lol'd about it in chat.

You see, we all have positive KD and decent points, and it just so happened that somebody from the other team knows of us as friendly, silly guys, and he ran to meet us for a few rounds. Harm done - zero.

Btw! We know it's borderline, and have all been playing this mod a long fucking time. A warning or ban isn't needed, because we will still hug random guys from time to time. Everybody does it! Imagine there was a thread put up everytime that happened...hell even blackbow has hugged minjy before  :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

willy wheels, owl wheels, bogey wheels, hot wheels, mag wheels, billy cursey, mary the dyke from across the road, john the black bloke, what about stamps? teddy i shit meself, fleming house, greggers, pop-inn, don't woory - 50, i mog ka musik, t

Offline ShareBlood

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • You don't really want me to tell stuff about me
    • View Profile
I'm gonna close it here.. though i don't think its a good behaviour from Talentless to not fight for her Team.. Well everybody should decide on his own