Author Topic: Ban request  (Read 2135 times)

Offline naduril

• Count
  • Renown: 278
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Naduril
  • IRC nick: Naduril
Ban request
« on: September 24, 2014, 10:41:13 pm »
During Strat siege enemies start Poll Abusing in the end of the game.

BAN REQUEST FORM: Poll Abusing
1. Name of your character involved - Druzhina_Naduril, Varadin, Danior_the_Grey, Druzhina_Oscar
2. Name of offending character(s) - Eques_Falk, Kalmarunionen_Avenger, Lady_Of_Violence_Redoran
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible - 24.09.2014, 22.10 EU Central (00.10 Moscow time) EU3
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after. - Battle was coming to the end and as a wish to spoil the game these characters violated commonly known rule not to Abuse Polls. They started to Kick poll each other. Then to kick and even ban our players. Varadin was kicked
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.* - I suppose, it is personal hatred in computer game. But Eques are usually noticed in violating rules
6. Multiple Screenshots - Attached
7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.** - Xplorer, Druzhina_Nebun, Varadin and multiple players on both sides.

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Please take action!
Thank you!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Legion_PL

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
  • LoLo
    • View Profile
Re: Ban request
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 10:42:37 pm »
Kids. Ban them!
"Umieramy za tych którzy nie chcą umierać"

Jan Twardowski

Offline Av3ng3r

• Peasant
  • Renown: 8
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2014, 10:56:18 pm »
You were delaying by hiding in the gatehouse and at your spawn area, you're supposed to attack, not force the defenders to do so.

So hardly poll abuse.

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2014, 11:02:28 pm »
Also one of the drz think it was Exploer or something made a ban poll for one of the defenders and it went through, and he was not camping gate house as attacker after the time had run out...
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline naduril

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2014, 11:35:38 pm »
Also one of the drz think it was Exploer or something made a ban poll for one of the defenders and it went through, and he was not camping gate house as attacker after the time had run out...
Arn, stfu, you polled each other and that was not our deal if you kick your teammates or not.

You were delaying by hiding in the gatehouse and at your spawn area, you're supposed to attack, not force the defenders to do so.

So hardly poll abuse.
No evidences of your words. We were regrouping, so, go RTFM little boy.

Running around the map w/o weapon is dealying. We should ban most part of your team.

Offline Falk

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2014, 12:06:55 am »
Well, noone would have votekicked anyone wouldnt u be delaying since 3 minutes (you kept on about 10 mins i think but at the time i made my poll it was about 3 mins). The upcoming battle should already have started, but u guys got nothing better to do than camping in this goddamn tower.

Guys, maybe it was the wrong decision to kickpoll you, but come on a ban request  :? calm down.

I can understand the rivalrity beetween clans but if both parts just stop noone has to get banned   :wink:

Imo noone should get banned and a warning should do :!:. I'm not very involved in the cRPG community so i can just apologise ...

Offline naduril

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2014, 01:03:56 am »
Well, noone would have votekicked anyone wouldnt u be delaying since 3 minutes (you kept on about 10 mins i think but at the time i made my poll it was about 3 mins). The upcoming battle should already have started, but u guys got nothing better to do than camping in this goddamn tower.

Guys, maybe it was the wrong decision to kickpoll you, but come on a ban request  :? calm down.

I can understand the rivalrity beetween clans but if both parts just stop noone has to get banned   :wink:

Imo noone should get banned and a warning should do :!:. I'm not very involved in the cRPG community so i can just apologise ...

That apologise should be directed to Varadin personally. But your clanmates were spotted several times in breaking rules. And as a member of the community I am not eager to ban everyone, but sometimes it just gets annoying.

Offline Falk

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2014, 01:13:15 am »
That apologise should be directed to Varadin personally. But your clanmates were spotted several times in breaking rules. And as a member of the community I am not eager to ban everyone, but sometimes it just gets annoying.

I see your point man.

Next time i think about it before i act ( i think thats all i can say about that tonight...).

Offline _RXN_

• Count
  • Renown: 254
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chadzina
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2014, 09:35:58 am »
Falk, should've we polled you for running around in the city city avoiding the fight, or for not spawning? I was trying to catch one of your guys for about 3-4 minutes, he was just running around a building. We didn't start any polls, but you started kicking our guys just in the middle of the fight. They weren't running, hiding, etc.., they all were in one place fighting, there was no reason for polls, it was clearly a poll abuse for which one of abusers was banned. We didn't break any rules but you're doing it every single battle, if you won't stop it, we will continue reporting you. This city is still yours only because we wanted it to be, we would be able to take it two attacks - raid+siege, but we wanted some good fights, good XP, that's why we just keep re-attacking it in prime time.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 09:46:48 am by _RXN_ »

Offline Falk

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2014, 10:38:56 am »
Falk, should've we polled you for running around in the city city avoiding the fight, or for not spawning? I was trying to catch one of your guys for about 3-4 minutes, he was just running around a building. We didn't start any polls, but you started kicking our guys just in the middle of the fight. They weren't running, hiding, etc.., they all were in one place fighting, there was no reason for polls, it was clearly a poll abuse for which one of abusers was banned. We didn't break any rules but you're doing it every single battle, if you won't stop it, we will continue reporting you. This city is still yours only because we wanted it to be, we would be able to take it two attacks - raid+siege, but we wanted some good fights, good XP, that's why we just keep re-attacking it in prime time.

I was never running around (away), avoiding the fight or not spawning, i just came to the server because i wanted to play the next battle. I wasnt able to join the Ichamur Battle cuz training...
You have your xp battles, but when a battle is over its over there is no need to delay in the tower. Noone would say something against u when u play in a team as you do the whole battle even when the time is over. What you just did is hiding in the tower, another word would be "camping"

As i already said im just member in my clan and not in any leading position, so i cant tell ppl what to do in battle but when both sides stop and just play and enjoy the stratbattles there should be no trouble and no hate.

I wont make any poll requests again. I can just hope you accept my apologise and think about the ban request.

Offline Av3ng3r

• Peasant
  • Renown: 8
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2014, 10:49:59 am »
There's a difference in running around as defender putting up flags and camping the gatehouse several minutes after you have defacto lost the siege. Or camping at the spawn wasting equipment.

No evidences of your words. We were regrouping, so, go RTFM little boy.

RTFM? I might be  a "little boy" but at least I'm not throwing around nerdy acronyms.

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2014, 11:03:53 am »
I always imagined that the defenders of the city fight to the end to push the attackers out of the city. We had your towers, so there was still an area to fight back.

And I don't want to bring up other things, but these kick/ban polls were childish.
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline _RXN_

• Count
  • Renown: 254
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chadzina
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2014, 11:23:49 am »
Falk, by you I meant defenders.

Offline Falk

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2014, 11:44:54 am »
Falk, by you I meant defenders.

was just saying i wasnt 1 of the defenders in that battle we are discusting about here....

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2014, 09:37:54 pm »
Arn, stfu, you polled each other and that was not our deal if you kick your teammates or not.
STFU your self it was one of YOUR guys ban polling one of our guys...
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014