Author Topic: [ban] Mosman  (Read 324 times)

Offline Rico

• King
  • Renown: 1021
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rico, Mila
[ban] Mosman
« on: September 05, 2014, 05:33:07 am »
BAN REQUEST FORM:
1. Rico_di_Firenze, Mila (written as "MiIa" because "Mila" was taken)

2. Mosman

3. EU1 5:05 am

4. Mosman kicked me at spawn the map before; it is common sense not to do that against allies in low armor. I did not report him. Around 5:05 am, he did it again while I was reloading my crossbow. I reported him, he started raging, I replied, he teamkilled me with three hits in total, announcing it with "report this too".

5. He is the type of person who is flooding the chat with provocations and butthurt. Trying to be as annoying as possible, he does everything it takes to piss people off. This is nothing personal between him and me and no perceptional bias. He picks up fights with pretty much everyone. Earlier today during noon time, I saw him intentionally kicking off allies from walls on EU2. After that, he asked me when I was playing with my alt Mila whether I am a chocolate chip cookie. I had the pagan thundercross banner (Perkunas Guard, the PTX clan) and somehow, this guy must have mistaken the Thundercross for a cute puppy, the green background for a white circle on red ground, and paganism for fascism. You really need a shitload of imagination; in any case, he didn't stop accusing me so replied with the most vigorous retort I could think of. He stopped for the moment, but later on EU1 when I saw him again, he again asked me if I was a chocolate chip cookie (even though I switched banner to GO to play with Jacu and Varadin). And he asked me: "why did you switch banner, whore". Rico and Mila look different, use different banners and it is highly unlikely that Mosman knew both chars are mine. He could have been a dick against any other random person just as likely.

People who need to annoy others to have fun are parasites. Doing so is not against the rules though, unless it is griefing or teamhitting. I saw him doing both today, and the last time I was the direct victim. I think he deserves a short break.

(click to show/hide)
I am sorry I do not remember the times and the screenshots from the previous events. I did not expect to be victim of this guy again on the same day, so I thought I let him be for now when he was griefing on EU2.

7. 5:05 am - Foxxy_Longbottom, Reborn_Wulfgar, Abdelkarim, Vanguard_Maera, Vanguard_Jash_Eater_of_Pussy
For the earlier event at EU2 noon time (pagan flag discussion, kicking allies from wall), ask Norr_the_Northerner if you need a witness
For the later event at EU1 (picking up the fight from noon time again), ask Vanguard_Friedhorse if you need a witness
Streaming cRPG, Supreme Commander and Age of Empires II on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/HeavenTV

Offline Rico

• King
  • Renown: 1021
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rico, Mila
Re: [ban] Mosman
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 05:34:22 am »
chocolate chip cookie = forum censor for naz.i
cute puppy = forum censor for swa.stika
Streaming cRPG, Supreme Commander and Age of Empires II on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/HeavenTV

Offline Heinrich_loves_Anabol

• Noble
  • Renown: 14
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 02:21:09 pm »
Lol, not the first time he teamkilled someone for nonsense. I remember that i pushed him once from a ladder (from half meter height) and he immediatly teamkilled me with his scimitar. Also saw that he did EXACTLY the same to an other guy some weeks ago.

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2014, 02:28:23 pm »
Mosman,

this is your 3rd ban in 3 months for teamkilling now... and since the last 2 bans didn't make you stop - this time you're rewarded:

a whole week of fun with friends and family!

S/U: 12.09.2014 12:26:00

One day you'll learn...

Thanks for reporting.

"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)