Author Topic: Kesh: The King of Strat and Exclusive Provider of Fun  (Read 14219 times)

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
Re: Kesh: The King of Strat and Exclusive Provider of Fun
« Reply #120 on: September 03, 2014, 12:44:04 am »
+4
guys I got it.

(click to show/hide)
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #121 on: September 03, 2014, 12:45:44 am »
+2
The real reason McDeath and Balikar are pissed about a Tuesday night battle and wanted to wait until Wednesday has came to light...

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

(click to show/hide)

HEY LOOK IT'S ME!

Offline Aldogalus

• Count
  • Renown: 264
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boner, Keyboard Warriors (MB, KbW)
  • Game nicks: Aldo, Aldo_TheDandyDiddler_MB
  • IRC nick: Aldogalus
« Reply #122 on: September 03, 2014, 01:46:14 am »
+7
Ball licker was the first thing that came to my mind(im gay) when i first read that name "Balikar". I kicked myself in my brain's ass for thinking that though, because that is the most generic insult you could possibly come up with for the name Balikar. 0/10, literally 0/10.

Also, I don't think Kesh was intending to be humorous in that post, and if he was, I guess it's possible I've been misperceiving his light and kind natured attitude all along. I mean here I was thinking that these seemingly angry, hateful, rage-filled shitposts, were all the real Kesh! It's been a joke the whole time!! He isn't a mouth-breathing, hair-losing, strat-sperging, roster-snaking, try-hard, fucking wet brain of a nerd. The jokes on you dipshits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(click to show/hide)

I don't remember ever once saying that I don't care about strat. I think the resistance that we've put up against the suprise attacks you pulled on us is a testament to that in itself. I'm not going to lower myself to your level and say that you are bad at strat, because I don't believe it to be true. I certainly don't care enough about strat to throw petty insults about your real lives, or how bad you are at video games. I don't care to slandar you in public to gain support from other nerds. The community has been pretty much the same group of people for years now, with the occasional newcomer who sticks around(props). I think everyone who is capable of realizing how shadily you play strat, and how much bullshit you sling out of your mouth on a regular basis, has realized it at this point. The rest either just don't care enough to actually pay attention, are 14 years old and just have a foolish amount of blind faith in you, or are just shitlord loyalists. I'm not going to try to pick people off of your roster, and I'm not going to bribe mercs with c-rpg gold.

The squids are so obviously working together with the barbarians, the faction of Foxes or w/e that EU faction's name is(red), and the sloths, yet you claim to be the underdog, and say that we're the ones running and crying for help, just because we bought some troops off of LCHO in a pinch. You guys are really going to criticize Chosen1 for downvoting anything? You guys roam around in a pack on the forums upvoting eachother and downvoting in mass everyone else that disagrees in the slightest. I'm into upvoting, because I like to spread a positive vibe(most of the time), and I find downvoting to be generally pretty petty. I'm honestly kind of confused about the whole upvoting eachother for 10 pages in a row thing though. Do people actually believe a post to be more relevant and/or true when 12 biased-as-all-fuck people upvote it? Do you guys honestly get your jollies off of repeatedly complimenting your own groups, and eachother, regardless of whether or not a post was even funny, or to the point? And then following up with upvoting eachother? Seems pretty pathetic to me, but hey, I'm not that much of a forum warrior. Best of luck, and we'll see you on the battlefield

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 03, 2014, 01:56:23 am »
+6
(click to show/hide)

McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #124 on: September 03, 2014, 02:03:37 am »
+3
I upvoted mcdeath. I may be confused over how it works or he nailed it dead on. You can decide.

I also very rarely down vote. Up votes are reserved for things I find funny or agree with fully.

in your post I am not sure if you are talking to me, kesh, or everyone you are not happy with in one lump sum
Leader of BS

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • Renown: 371
  • Infamy: 196
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley
« Reply #125 on: September 03, 2014, 02:27:31 am »
+3
Sooo....... We accept your surrender Aldo?
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #126 on: September 03, 2014, 02:43:37 am »
+5
Addition: we allow, actually encourage "hostile" talk - drag it to the mud, no problem, but stay "in character" - it's your characters having a fight, not your real persons.

Sad that most of your "character"s are nerdy, trolling, vehement, pissy, whiny pre-teens who obviously don't get the respect they deserve at junior high so let it all out of their systems here.

Anyone have a "character" who is a mature, dignified adult?  The way I play this game is that my army is made up of seasoned warriors who won't listen to some bratty eleven year old, so in my mind Bryggan is somewhere between 20 and 50, a bit volatile and may have fits of screaming rage, but that's generally just him cursing the gods.  And he's drunk.

Oddly enough I upvoted several G-Force- yeah, G-Force- rants, because they while they were offensive they were also amusing and in character.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #127 on: September 03, 2014, 03:20:35 am »
+1
(click to show/hide)

Short version -  ALDO RAGE!!!!!  You are super good at strat Aldo, you deserve a participation sticker for doing roughly a 1 to 1 with equipment that costs 10x ours.  Bravo.  Pats aldo on the back.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Chosen1

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 1016
  • cRPG Player
  • din do nuffin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Castile
  • Game nicks: Chosen1, Matteo, El_Cid
« Reply #128 on: September 03, 2014, 03:29:53 am »
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 03:34:09 am by Chosen1 »
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings cmp, I would feel pretty bad too if I was a useless no life virgin who spent his adulthood making video games LOL
its ok though, now i have more time to - all the posters i dont like
But I wrote a poem that I would like you all to read

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #129 on: September 03, 2014, 04:03:19 am »
+7
+1 solely for saying cheesedick

Offline traxits

• Cuck
  • Earl
  • Renown: 404
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player
  • The weakest of the Three Scumlords.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Scumlord_Ephemeral
« Reply #130 on: September 03, 2014, 04:55:51 am »
+3
All I've been able to comprehend in this thread so far is McDeath taking a decent shot at Kesh, and then Kesh for some reason cyberbullying Chosen1? As far as I'm concerned everyone that's posted in this thread more than 3 times is a complete and total bundle of sticks. I feel more gay just for posting in this cancer pit twice.

But seriously Kesh, you seem like the kid on the playground that gets laughed at for missing a catch or some shit, and then throwing the ball at the kid's balls to get back at him. Grow the fuck up, seriously, you're a grown ass man sitting on the internet cyberbullying fucking teenagers and other grown ass men who are just trying to have some entertainment in their spare time.

You're the reason I hate vegans. And also because fuck vegans and your bird seed diet.

**EDIT**

Oh and also go fuck yourself for being the most passive-aggressive male I have ever seen on the internet/off the internet. Like fucking seriously, I would not blame any human being whatsoever for punching you in your what I can imagine smug little face. Not even any woman I've encountered in life as been as much of a pussy to be as passive aggressive as you. Fuck you rustle my jimmies, you and everything about your shitty personality.
Dear traxits
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team
Today at 04:50:44 pm   Constant Shitposting   +100

Offline Sir_Wonka

• Count
  • Renown: 235
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Free Sloths of Calradia
  • Game nicks: EggoWaffle_The_Sloth
« Reply #131 on: September 03, 2014, 05:08:23 am »
+1
All I've been able to comprehend in this thread so far is McDeath taking a decent shot at Kesh, and then Kesh for some reason cyberbullying Chosen1? As far as I'm concerned everyone that's posted in this thread more than 3 times is a complete and total bundle of sticks. I feel more gay just for posting in this cancer pit twice.

But seriously Kesh, you seem like the kid on the playground that gets laughed at for missing a catch or some shit, and then throwing the ball at the kid's balls to get back at him. Grow the fuck up, seriously, you're a grown ass man sitting on the internet cyberbullying fucking teenagers and other grown ass men who are just trying to have some entertainment in their spare time.

You're the reason I hate vegans. And also because fuck vegans and your bird seed diet.

**EDIT**

Oh and also go fuck yourself for being the most passive-aggressive male I have ever seen on the internet/off the internet. Like fucking seriously, I would not blame any human being whatsoever for punching you in your what I can imagine smug little face. Not even any woman I've encountered in life as been as much of a pussy to be as passive aggressive as you. Fuck you rustle my jimmies, you and everything about your shitty personality.
Whoa! Bae take it down a notch *firmly rubs bae's back*

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 03, 2014, 05:34:49 am »
+2

**EDIT**

WOW...i mean just wow

Seriously bro

Kesh is really a vegan?
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • Renown: 371
  • Infamy: 196
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley
« Reply #133 on: September 03, 2014, 05:51:46 am »
+3
NOOOOOOOOOOOO you HAVE to be bias towards Kesh at ALL TIMES!! He is our master. Do not disrespect our leader.
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/

Offline Sir_Wonka

• Count
  • Renown: 235
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Free Sloths of Calradia
  • Game nicks: EggoWaffle_The_Sloth
« Reply #134 on: September 03, 2014, 06:08:53 am »
+2