Author Topic: Banned from Eu7 by a leecher..  (Read 507 times)

Offline Waterhook

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Banned from Eu7 by a leecher..
« on: July 31, 2014, 06:11:31 pm »
Hello. Finnaly found the right place to put this..
So today i was banned from Dtv Eu7.. A leecher named "Viscount_Valldemar" entered. So i initiated poll to kick him, so we could have someone join who would actually want to help and fight with the team.. instead of standing and "protecting" the bot viscount with his cloth armor and dagger.. he then came back and started threatening me that he would come fuck me with his good char lol. and that he would ban me... i guess i was right about him leeching since i had to ban me, so he can keep doing that shit. i can no longer go there fight, i dont know for how long.. but this can't be.. he was the one doing wrong and i got a ban for it... people dont look at polls cause they are coming up all the time with these trolls and leechers...
please unban me so i can proceed with the mod.. no point in playing it if this is how it will be..  banned by a troller/leecher... geez :(

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
Re: Banned from Eu7 by a leecher..
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 06:16:24 pm »
There are no active bans on you so I guess it was a poll-ban, which will only last 1 hour and then it will expire.

What made you think that this "Viscount_Valldemar" was indeed leeching? :) Sometimes people can play in weird outfits/gears that seem weak, but they are still contributing to the team and actively taking part in the game, so they aren't leeching.

I wasn't there, so I'm just trying to speculate about the situation.
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.

Offline Waterhook

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 06:30:30 pm »
Ah Nice! Good to hear since it is my favourite server.
I know, sometimes it is impossible to wear better gear because of upkeep etc. But still help is needed to kill those who get past the shield walls.. I saw the guy standing next to the bot viscount doing nothing unless attacked by a bot..
I wonder about the line between leeching and playing. do you actually have to be afk to leech?
it seems to be just as bad, if people just run around back at the count, more bots will spawn and make it much harder for the guys fighting and holding the entrances.. and when they break through the leechers will die ofc. but that doesnt matter, the upkeep is low and they can do the same thing next round/map.. Must be why sometimes Eu7 is having a hard time getting past bandits and ninjas.
Cheers for replying.. I'm glad that is no more than an hour. :)

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2014, 06:56:13 pm »
Leeching is not contributing to the team, you don't have to be AFK to leech. But you also have to count in that a player is simply poor in skill, simply as that :)

It's sometimes hard to draw a line between leeching and playing defensively in DTV. Sometimes it's clear when someone is alt-tabbed out of game and only reacts when he hears viscount being hit, that's when they're warned to stop going AFGame all the time, and if they continue to do so, harsher actions are taken.

You can always either start a poll-kick on them, warn them in chat, or just take screenshots from few rounds and report it here on the forums.
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.

Offline Waterhook

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2014, 07:13:25 pm »
i see.
I tried kicking this guy, but that got me banned... :D
Ill take scrennshots and report it here.
THanks for the advice. Have a nice day.

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2014, 07:36:27 pm »
Viscount_Maldevar is not leeching, in higher rounds he spawns as Tincan and also takes better weapons to help us.
True, in lower rounds he is always dressed up like the (real) Viscount, stand next to him and just turnes sometimes around,
but he is never afk or not helping. (I mean, he is always attacking Bots who got through to Vivi.)

Screens:
First one is a proof that Maldevar is helping, because 14/2 is a better score than 50% of DTV players have.
(click to show/hide)

Second one is a proof, that Maldevar is changing his Armor on higher rounds. -  Richyy: QQS -.- 
(click to show/hide)

Third one is just a funny Pic of the two Cousins.
(click to show/hide)

I am not protecting him because you might say he is my friend. I don't know him except EU_7 and I have no contact to him.
I am protecting him because he makes DTV more funny and because there are 50% people on DTV who are more useless than him.

And sorry that i was leeching again D:
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Lemon Company
  • Game nicks: #Free Lemon 2012
  • IRC nick: Lemon
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2014, 04:19:58 pm »
Cassia more like fukin leecher scum yo
Lemon Luther King JR, has a dream, where all trolls are treated with fairness and equality. Lemon's want to be able to vote, and ride in the front of the bus, and drink from the same fountain that we do. Please right this inequality