Author Topic: [ban]Kratos  (Read 727 times)

Offline Matze

• Knight
  • Renown: 66
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nuuks_Slave_the_Grey
[ban]Kratos
« on: June 09, 2014, 04:39:19 pm »
BAN REQUEST FORM:
1. Name of your character involved: Nuuks_the_Grey_Slave
2. Name of offending character(s): Seljuk_Kratos
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible:

9.6.2014 at 16:25 on Eu1

4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.

After i teamhit him accidentally. He turn to me and attack me i dont have time to writt sorry. He not only hit my ones, he hit me like 4 times and killed me. After the new respawn he say it was a honor for him to kill me.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.*

I`m not sure maybe he was mad that he only lose or he dont like archer or what i think more he dont like Greys. So not only teamkilling is a reson also racism.

6. Multiple Screenshots

7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.
Sry i dotn notice how see it. But think that the screens are enough.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
Re: [ban]Kratos
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 05:26:02 pm »
First of all, I welcome everyone to my first ban thread :D. All I want to say; That headshot wasn't accidently at all, I used harsh language to Nuuk a round before the incident, because he focused me and shoot me 5 times in a row, after that round we got balanced in the same team , I was trying to dodge enemy archers , while Nuuk was aiming, I ran into him for like at least 2 seconds, he probably didn't care headshotting a teammate, and was like whatever and shot me. I was already mad at him cus of his troll gameplay and went full vigilante , hit him 4 times and killed him.
I am not sorry. I would do it another thousand times. I will take my punishment like a man.

Also thanks to Molly for posting this.

-Kratos
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 05:41:08 pm by Molly »
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Matze

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 05:38:04 pm »

Ok wait i dont understand it? I focused him?? i only shoot at enemy that 1 see. Second it still was an accident every archer now it if you are aiming its hard to see if a frendly guy is running into your aim also whenn you look at an enyme that is far away you only look at him and not what is going on in the aimposition. (btw it was a teamhit from 1m distanz). 3. he dont give me Time to say something, i was trying to writt sry but he attacked me befor.4 Troll gameplay?? How i troll im only a archer :D not but real i want trolling i play my class like all other too.

And sorry if its a little bit to qq or somethink like this. But how he say he will take his punishment like a man so why he try to defence himself?

Offline oerput

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
  • cuckold
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Gooseberry
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2014, 02:03:02 am »
this is a setup. kratos wouldnt do such thing. he is a top tier turk and a decent nerd.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2014, 08:59:05 pm »
Cosidering the fact, that he never was banned before - though you've got 5 bans on your list (...?!), i come to the conclusion that appearantly you're not that innocent yourself.

A person who never got banned for teamkilling - well never got banned AT ALL - does not fly into a frenzy out of thin air. Something happened there, that i can't reconstruct.

He accused u of the exact same thing - and your screen prove that as much as they prove him teamhitting you.

That's why i won't - but let you - decide, what's going to happen next:

1) U forget about your request and play the game.

2) I ban you for 2 days (sixth !!!! ban, reason: teamwounding) and him for 1 day (first ban, reason: teamkilling)

you decide if it's worth it.

On a side note: people living in glass houses should not throw stones.
"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)

Offline Matze

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2014, 01:29:30 pm »
So if you think one th that happen accidentally is a reson to get banned for 2 days ban me. But him too thx.

and he dont say that he tk me just becouse i shoot at him 5 time while he was in the enemy team? and then it was just unluck that he get tk? so yeah pls ban me. it was all my foult. im not allow to try to win and kill guys.

btw the bannes was bans for leeching on eu 7. i think i never befor get banned for th or tk.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 01:48:07 pm by Matze »

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2014, 02:13:10 pm »
I'm not saying it's your fault alone, but that I'm pretty sure both of you had their role in this drama.

So punishing only one, would be unfair.

Especially since i wasn't there and can't tell what exactly happened.

Thats why i offered BOTH of you the chance to just forget about it and pay more attention in the future.

If that's not what you want - alright then.

You are banned for 2 days.

SU: 20.06.2014 12:09:00

Kratos is banned for 1 day.

SU: 19.06.2014 12:09:00

I don't have any problem with banning 2 people, who appearantly aren't even able to forgive or at least making an attempt to act like they're grown ups.
"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)