Author Topic: [BAN] Afina griefing on EU7  (Read 481 times)

Offline Rico

• King
  • Renown: 1021
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rico, Mila
[BAN] Afina griefing on EU7
« on: June 08, 2014, 10:41:00 pm »
1. Name of your character involved
Enrica

2. Name of offending character(s)

Afina

3. Time and server, as accurately as possible

20:30 GMT +1

4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
Most of the team was cooperating and killing the bots, but Afina was standing close to spawn and punched Raziel to death. We lost gold and experience because of that, and Afina would have been more useful fighting at front.

5. Why you think the offender did what he did.
He probably thought it was fun and he would get away with it. It is a bad attitude to first get others banned (see http://forum.melee.org/eu-%28official%29/tk-visco/msg1020103/#msg1020103), then break the rules yourself. When I bother making a ban thread about anyone, I at least make sure I won't do similar bullshit within the next couple of hours...

6. Screenshot
(click to show/hide)

7. Names of players that can witness what happened.
See the names in the kill log of the screenshot!
Streaming cRPG, Supreme Commander and Age of Empires II on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/HeavenTV

Offline Soulreaver

• Count
  • Renown: 241
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Re: [BAN] Afina griefing on EU7
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 06:25:13 am »
ohh cmon... afina is a goddess of eu7! it was an accident at the peasant wave

Offline Afina

• Earl
  • Renown: 316
  • Infamy: 135
  • cRPG Player
  • «This is where we fight, this is where they die!!»
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Other
  • Game nicks: Afina
  • IRC nick: Afina
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 06:59:59 am »
1. Name of your character involved
Enrica

WHAT?
you are just angry because of the fact that you got a ban (murder Visconti), so right now you want to take revenge on me for it, and you do not play any role for this episode

4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
Most of the team was cooperating and killing the bots, but Afina was standing close to spawn and punched Raziel to death. We lost gold and experience because of that, and Afina would have been more useful fighting at front.

this is the most stupid orgument I see he died accidentally, then he killed me accidentally in 2 cards too. if all players will be placed on random topics Kill all players will be banned. Kills my random but did you know that Kill Visconti denied, but continued to ignore me and in the end you got a ban, and now you want revenge. besides if Raziel wanted my ban it would create a ban against me (he did not do it because he's my friend and a Russian like me).
and you just need to comply with the most important rule about which you always need to know (dont kill Visco)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 09:14:54 am by Afina »
Madness…? This is Sparta!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2014, 02:46:14 pm »
You and your friend might find it funny, but the rest of the team doesn't. Don't punch, kick or nudge people with light or no armour, because you know this can happen.

Afina banned for 1 day for team-killing.