Author Topic: TK Visco  (Read 454 times)

Offline Afina

• Earl
  • Renown: 316
  • Infamy: 135
  • cRPG Player
  • «This is where we fight, this is where they die!!»
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Other
  • Game nicks: Afina
  • IRC nick: Afina
TK Visco
« on: June 08, 2014, 06:37:00 pm »
1. Name of your character involved - Sheva
2. Name of offending character(s) -  all teamkiller at pic
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible - 20:30 moskow time, server ey7dtv
4.they just started killing visco not even conducted a survey on the map changes
5.no comment
6.http://hostingkartinok.com/show-image.php?id=40058abd187ff6bb20f92cb81bf70393
7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.**  (see pic)
Madness…? This is Sparta!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Rico

• King
  • Renown: 1021
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rico, Mila
Re: TK Visco
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2014, 06:43:48 pm »
Last time we played this map, Patoson told us that it is bugged and we are allowed to change it because bots get stuck half-way between the edge of the cliff and the water, unreachable for anything but ranged players with a very tight crosshair. I am aware that map changes are forbidden on DTV, but as I said, Pato told me that this map is the one and only exception to this rule. If my information is not up to date and this map is no longer an exception, I excuse for teamhitting Valdemar. You will never see me teamhitting V on purpose on any map but this one, and if it turns out that changing this particular map is recently forbidden as well, I will obviously never do it again.

Please abstain from a ban, since I did not break any rule I knew of. I acted based on what Patoson told me last time both of us played this map and changed it.

Edit: My involved character is Enrica, and I hit V once or twice after the majority agreed about the mapchange. I also said ingame what I recalled Pato telling me about this map, so there is a chance that the others wouldn't have teamkilled V if I hadn't mentioned it.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 07:06:05 pm by Panuru »
Streaming cRPG, Supreme Commander and Age of Empires II on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/HeavenTV

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
Re: TK Visco
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2014, 09:36:35 pm »
What I said is that you are only allowed to do this if a round cannot be finished due to unreachable stuck bots, but in that screenshot I see you and the others killing the viscount while other teammates keep killing bandits. Even if a bot is stuck on that map, if the team has living archers, they can perfectly kill it. We had that bug a couple of times the other day on that map and we got pretty far.

Anyway, Enrica banned for 6 hours, killer196 banned for 12 hours, and the rest have been warned.