Author Topic: Youtube has been banned in Turkey  (Read 2143 times)

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
Re: Youtube has been banned in Turkey
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2014, 07:01:19 pm »
+2
He is not a retard after all, he is a very clever person; keeping the power for more than 10 years.However he is a greedy fuck, along with all the ministers in the cabinet.He is good at tricking uneducated people.When you sit on your warm couch and TV opened in front of you , you re asking to yourself ; "Who the fuck is voting for this sob?" then you run across some of them , and see how ignorant they're. Tayyip knew how to use them , so he did. That's not something that a retard can accomplish to.

He is indeed a very very big retard. It is true that he is good at herding illiterate sheep. I can agree with you on that. But that really doesn't mean he is anything more than a retard. All this wave of wiretapping scandals just proves it.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2014, 07:40:51 pm »
+1
Nationalists should form a pact with kurds and communists in turkey and get Erdogan out of there.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2014, 07:50:07 pm »
+1
In Egypt, the illiteracy is worse than in Turkey, so I think the education level isnt the only cause  :mrgreen:

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2014, 07:52:00 pm »
+2
http://www.euronews.com/2014/03/07/turkey-s-president-rules-out-ban-on-facebook-and-youtube/
“Myself and some of my friends – not all of them – We are determined on this subject. We will not leave this nation at the mercy of YouTube and Facebook, “ Prime Minister Erdogan told Turkish broadcaster ATV.

Hahaha. Poor Turkey. A country with a population of 76 million is being held hostage by a sandal wearing nerds socialnetwork and a video-sharing site. Oh the inhumanity! Save them Mr. Prime Minister.

Offline Adraman

• Knight
  • Renown: 46
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Einherjar_ and many alts like Einherjar_XXX
  • IRC nick: Adraman
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2014, 07:52:28 pm »
+1
http://recode.net/2014/03/25/tor-anonymous-browser-usage-surges-as-turkey-bans-twitter/

EDIT : dat voice omg, he ate helium or something ?
No dude its not helium.İts just hoarseness.Cuz he was always screaming like animals.

Ps:Video is not fake.

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2014, 07:58:00 pm »
+1
In Egypt, the illiteracy is worse than in Turkey, so I think the education level isnt the only cause  :mrgreen:

He ascended to power with the votes of liberalists who only cared about large-scale privatization of state assets and leftists who believed he would actually bring the general responsible for the coup d'etat of 1980 to justice (he, himself, is actually a byproduct of that coup and it was obvious even then -2010- that the justice part was never going to happen).

At this time however, failure after failure, the illiterate are the only people who still support him.

Late-coming edit: His recent bans on social media should give you a clue. His current supporters are either not good at social media or don't use it all, save for his well-paid web trolls (wiretapped calls are available to document the presence of even those trolls, yeah, fucked up I know). So these bans are all meant to be his display of power in their eyes.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 08:31:54 pm by Daunt_Flockula »