Author Topic: Unban teamkiller Hydroxie  (Read 313 times)

Offline Gelotte

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Propagandhi, Hydroxie
Unban teamkiller Hydroxie
« on: March 09, 2014, 07:44:10 pm »
http://forum.melee.org/eu-(official)/ban-hydroxie/

So this Torchy fella claims that he don't know why I killed him but he's definitely well aware of what happened.

Torchy was the last guy on our team going up against an unarmed "peasant" and kinngrimm. All hope was obviously lost for us in winning this round having to face the mighty kinn, but by a miraculous feat of strength he managed to kill kinngrimm thus giving his team back the hope of getting that glorious multi. Unfortunately the lord giveth and the lord taketh and we had to spectate Torchy as he stood 5-10 metres from the flag watching as the enemy unarmed "peasant" slowly raised his team's flag to victory. This led to me killing Torchy at the start of the next round to ensure that no "le master trolle 2014" could repeat this next round.

TL;DR Torchy purposefully lost us the round which made me kill him at the start of the next.

I do not condone my team killing in any way and can take my punishment if seen deserving, but if anything Torchy deserves a ban as well for being an ass.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 08:57:36 pm by Gelotte »

Offline Elmuri

• Marshall
  • Renown: 817
  • Infamy: 91
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elmuri and co
Re: Unban teamkiller Hydroxie
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2014, 06:10:26 pm »
Sorry, the ban has run out already, so cant unban you earlier : (

For a warning to Torchy: griefing your whole team will not be tolerated.