Author Topic: [BAN] cHunter  (Read 417 times)

Offline LEKIS

• Earl
  • Renown: 359
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lekismurderer
  • IRC nick: Lekis
[BAN] cHunter
« on: February 08, 2014, 04:40:12 am »
BAN REQUEST FORM:
1. Name of your character involved: Kalmarunionen_Lekismurderer
2. Name of offending character(s): cHunter
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible: 3:56 am CET - EU7
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after. : He went nuts after we lost against the "defenders of virgins"
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.*: To be honest, nerdrage? "troll"? I have no clue tbh
6. Multiple Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/Qb5yf - Album     Hard to get pictures of him doing all of this when the first spree went so fast, and the other one i was "busy" reporting him.
7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.**: Mikael_Shultz

I can't revenge on players nowadays since im on a single strikeout thingyy since i got my other char back, so I just banreq if it goes over the line.

Hopefully the logs will show probably all 10 (or so?) teamhits that round (in the beginning after the timer, and a while after).

Regards, Lekis-tired-of-this-shiterer
The day will come! Hordes of communist mechanical bears mounted by muslim liberal gay black in spanishs, bringing destruction to the visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Land Of The Free . Prepare yourself America!

Offline lord_gagarine

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ral Antic
Re: [BAN] cHunter
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2014, 05:15:09 pm »
i confirm all what he said this guy did teamkills on HRE server and stay alone alive with bots when all players were deads and wont kill viscompte on bugged map

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
Re: [BAN] cHunter
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 11:36:23 am »
cHunter banned for one month for teamwounding. He already has 9 bans (4 alone this year!). His next ban will be an essay.