Author Topic: UnBan Verod  (Read 274 times)

Offline Velord

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
UnBan Verod
« on: January 28, 2014, 08:19:29 pm »
Hi, I'm Verod.

You banned me this evening because one person ask you to do that but he just showed you what he wants, he didnt show you how he killed my horse for no reason when we were alone and no ennemies near to us. So one day because i attacked him in answer it's really hard for me to accept.

Sorry for my really bad english
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 08:42:50 pm by Velord »

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
Re: UnBan Verod
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 04:34:04 pm »
Hi, I'm Verod.

You banned me this evening because one person ask you to do that but he just showed you what he wants, he didnt show you how he killed my horse for no reason when we were alone and no ennemies near to us. So one day because i attacked him in answer it's really hard for me to accept.

Sorry for my really bad english

Your english is understandable ;).

Back to business:

Teamwounding is not tolerated - even if you're raging, mad, drunk, "funny" or in what ever condition you might be.

The reason for the ban is: you teamattacked another player because you were - as you just said - angry at him cus he killed your horse. 

Assuming that you are new to the forum / game i want to give you some friendly advice:

Teamattacks will ALWAYS be punished if your victim reports them or if an admin is nearby. And it just doesn't matter WHY you did it.

If you want to rebuke another player, you should talk to the person who offended you - or to the admins ingame (Using "i" for adminchat) and let them do their job.

If noone replies, create a Banrequest on the forums.

BUT

Never take the law into your own hand - it just makes you a criminal too. (Pro tip: Also works in real-life)

Also, you got 1 day - and that's a pretty mild punishment - i'm pretty sure you would've gotten at least 2 if it wasn't your first ban.

So behave, stay friendly and enjoy the game asa you're unbanned (which btw. will be tonight)

Cya ingame, friend.
"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)