Author Topic: Ban AlexEmpire1  (Read 369 times)

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
Ban AlexEmpire1
« on: January 14, 2014, 08:31:15 pm »
1. Name of your character involved: Cock_Blockula
2. Name of offending character(s): AlexEmpire1
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible: EU2, just a moment ago at about 7:20 pm GMT.
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.: So, I was playing siege and as can be seen on the screenshot below, I was about to reply to chat that was about me. This means I was standing there and writing. Suddenly, this guy starts attacking me. He teamhit me twice. Note that it is only few steps away from attacker spawnpoint and there is no clusterfuck in which to accidentally teamhit anyone. I immediately stopped writing (without sending the chat message) and managed to get this screenshot. As you see, he swiftly left afterwards. Due to the sudden development of events, I could capture only 1 screenshot.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.*: Mental retardation; unsolved childhood issues; maybe native newmy old friend who believes it is fun; but I mainly believe that he has retardation issues.
6. Multiple Screenshots:
(click to show/hide)
7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.**: Well, I could say the people seen on the screenshot but I'm not even sure if anybody actually witnessed, because this happened near spawn and everyone was busy trying to attack the castle.

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
Re: Ban AlexEmpire1
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2014, 03:36:59 pm »
AlexEmpire1 banned for one day for teamwounding.