Author Topic: [BAN]DKG_WilhelmS  (Read 391 times)

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
[BAN]DKG_WilhelmS
« on: January 12, 2014, 08:57:56 am »
1. Name of your character involved Muslim_Wizard
2. Name of offending character(s) DKG_WilhelmS
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible 10.00 A.M GMT+2 , EU_7 (Defend the Viscount)
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.  We were just simply playing dtv , that guy started to hit the viscount, lots of times. We stopped him actually, poll banned the guy. But obviously he did it cus he was about to quit, so a poll ban wouldnt effect him at all
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.* His brain cells arent working normally?
6. Multiple Screenshots I have only 1 screenshot. But its clear.
(click to show/hide)
7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.**  Byzantium_JohanE , Attacking, Fredericus_HRE and more...

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
Re: [BAN]DKG_WilhelmS
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2014, 09:58:05 am »
when one of DKG appears in ban request i say its ban for 100%, those guys ( if there is even more than 1 left) should not be allowed to walk among us cuz they are ,well, well know nаzi lovers  :rolleyes: and often have troubles behaving.
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
Re: [BAN]DKG_WilhelmS
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2014, 10:36:50 am »
DKG_WilhelmS banned for one month for griefing.

You really shouldn't break any rules if you were already permanently banned. It is already the second ban after you came back.

I will permanently ban your account again the next time.