Author Topic: SeyitOnbasi  (Read 1443 times)

Offline KacakSigara

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
SeyitOnbasi
« on: January 10, 2014, 09:15:54 am »
He doing tk all the game .. It's enough anymore . I told him stop and he insulted me , i killed him 1 time and he still didnt stop after then he and his friend Kulin Ban made twice ban poll abuse for me .. Now he deserve ban ...

EU1

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
Re: SeyitOnbasi
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2014, 09:26:00 am »
http://forum.melee.org/eu-%28official%29/ban-request-requirements-read-this-first!/

Please stick to the form. We need additional information like the exact time.

Offline KacakSigara

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2014, 12:01:01 pm »
1. Name of your character involved : Wolves_HolyShit

2. Name of offending character(s) : SeyitOnbasi

3. Time and server, as accurately as possible : EU1 10.01.2014 around 9 am cest

4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.  : He doing tk all the game .. It's enough anymore . I told him stop and he insulted me , i killed him 1 time and he still didnt stop after then he and his friend Kulin Ban made twice ban poll abuse for me .. Now he deserve ban ...

5. Why you think the offender did what he did.* : idk
6. Multiple Screenshots : visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2014, 02:08:27 pm »
In the screen Kulin is polling HolyShit for teamwounding ,
Hellraider says ; dont do that guys (apperently there are things happening before this screen)
And HolyShit insults SeyitOnbasi really hard enough to provoke him.
Then the teamkill
And SeyitOnbasi insults back.

Just wanted to translate the Turkish

Offline SinDios

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: Fenris_Cervera, Cervera_of_Montesa, Cervera and Cerveralia
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2014, 03:17:19 pm »
I dont know what SeyitOnBasi was doing, but I had a similar conflict with HolyShit (9/1/2014, around 23:40 pm [Spain: +1 hour]) and I think that he is lying again.

As you can see on this screenshoot, he made a poll, with no reason, in order to ban me. He said leeching...

(click to show/hide)

Here we can see that he was lying, so the poll was with no reason, I wasnt leeching (44-5) while he was doing it (9-4). The poll was, obviously, refused.

(click to show/hide)

I saw HolyShit having problems with lot of people, he is a compulsive liar.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 03:24:36 pm by SinDios »

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Geceniz esen, göğünüz bol yıldızlı olsun.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Guray
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2014, 03:29:13 pm »
Just tried to make things clear
(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2014, 05:41:30 pm »
So you teamkilled him once because you were angry about his unintentional teamhits?

Offline KacakSigara

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2014, 10:26:34 pm »
I dont know what SeyitOnBasi was doing, but I had a similar conflict with HolyShit (9/1/2014, around 23:40 pm [Spain: +1 hour]) and I think that he is lying again.

As you can see on this screenshoot, he made a poll, with no reason, in order to ban me. He said leeching...

(click to show/hide)

Here we can see that he was lying, so the poll was with no reason, I wasnt leeching (44-5) while he was doing it (9-4). The poll was, obviously, refused.

(click to show/hide)

I saw HolyShit having problems with lot of people, he is a compulsive liar.

Cuz u were leeching :) Ppl said it u on chat and u do nothing now u will tell " i leech with dat score ? " , but yes u r ... And u made poll abuse for me before then .. I think u have some butthurt or smthng cuz ppl see u were leeching when i told .. Save ur lies for another ppl ..

In the screen Kulin is polling HolyShit for teamwounding ,
Hellraider says ; dont do that guys (apperently there are things happening before this screen)
And HolyShit insults SeyitOnbasi really hard enough to provoke him.
Then the teamkill
And SeyitOnbasi insults back.

Just wanted to translate the Turkish

Thx for wrong translation .. He insulted me first and made tk like i said .. Then i told dat things and he didnt stop .... :) I made insult for provoke him or he first attack then i insult ? i think u should open ur eyes first ...

So you teamkilled him once because you were angry about his unintentional teamhits?

First i said him to stop .  Then i tried to stop him with this way but he continued ...
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 10:32:15 pm by KacakSigara »

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2014, 02:59:36 am »
My opinion:

Kindergarden.

Teamkilling and/or wounding is banable, so is griefing - AND revenge-motivated-teamkilling .

Both of you somewhat managed to do all of that at once, then reporting it (without sticking to the form).

If it was me to decide, I'd ban both of you for a few days for that kinda bullcrap.

I guess u guys need some time to either cool down or grow up.

BUT Holyshit - i know that you're quite quick with a teamattack... I banned u once for just that after i saw you ripping a teammates face off because he nudged you...

That's why i recommend giving him one day +.

You decide Erz.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 03:06:19 am by Finuad »
"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)

Offline SultanSinan

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SultanSinan
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2014, 09:25:17 am »
He killing me 2 time and i attach he all player see that

Offline SultanSinan

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2014, 09:29:53 am »
HolyShit is liar and teamkiller all player say stopp doing that he is not stop killing me 2 time need ban holyshit if u want to listen that other player i say that and  they are come and write true

• King
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2014, 09:36:53 am »

Thx for wrong translation .. He insulted me first and made tk like i said .. Then i told dat things and he didnt stop .... :) I made insult for provoke him or he first attack then i insult ? i think u should open ur eyes first ...

Then you should screen it aswell. You cant prove anything with this one , also it makes you look guilty. I could say x person teamhitted me and insulted me tons of times and put a screen of myself hitting him, would it work? I dont think so...

Im just trying to help with the Turkish.

Guray's translation is easier to understand. Not %100 accurate, but there is no other meaning for those words :)

Offline SultanSinan

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2014, 09:42:57 am »
hollyshit 2 kere kasıtlı olarak beni öldürdü oyundaki arkadaşlarda dahil yapmamasını ikaz ettik fakat o dinlemedi 3. oyun başladığında da ben ona saldırdım mesele budur.Ayrıca bana küfür ve hakaret etti.Buraya gelip yalan ve iftira atıyor ona neden vurduğumu kendisi çok iyi biliyor çünkü oyunun başında kasıtlı olarak 2 kere beni öldürdü.Bütün oyuncular da şahittir hatta kulin bosnian nickli arkadaş durmasını söyledi dinlemedi

Offline SultanSinan

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2014, 09:49:10 am »
Muhtemelen hıllyshit beni 2 kere öldürüp küfür ettikten sonra benim ona vuracağım zamana kadar beni provake etmeye devam edecekti sonrada gidip ekran görüntüsü yayınlayıp beni suçlu göstermek istedi muhtemelen amacı budur kendisine sorun beni 2 kere neden öldürmüş cevap versin.ben ona vurana kadar devam edecekti bu davranışına ki beni suçlu gösterip ban yememe sebep olacaktı.Ben ekran görüntüsü almadım.

• King
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2014, 09:54:59 am »
Sanırım birisi çevirsin istiyorsun?

hollyshit 2 kere kasıtlı olarak beni öldürdü oyundaki arkadaşlarda dahil yapmamasını ikaz ettik fakat o dinlemedi 3. oyun başladığında da ben ona saldırdım mesele budur.Ayrıca bana küfür ve hakaret etti.Buraya gelip yalan ve iftira atıyor ona neden vurduğumu kendisi çok iyi biliyor çünkü oyunun başında kasıtlı olarak 2 kere beni öldürdü.Bütün oyuncular da şahittir hatta kulin bosnian nickli arkadaş durmasını söyledi dinlemedi

Trans:"HolyShit hit me twice intentionally, me and my friends warned him not to do that but he didnt listen, when third round started I attacked him aswell, thats all.Also he insulted me.He is telling lies here and he knows my reason for hitting him because he killed me twice at the beginning intentionally.Players on the server are witnesses of the situation especially Kulin , he told HolyShit to stop but he didnt listen."

Muhtemelen hıllyshit beni 2 kere öldürüp küfür ettikten sonra benim ona vuracağım zamana kadar beni provake etmeye devam edecekti sonrada gidip ekran görüntüsü yayınlayıp beni suçlu göstermek istedi muhtemelen amacı budur kendisine sorun beni 2 kere neden öldürmüş cevap versin.ben ona vurana kadar devam edecekti bu davranışına ki beni suçlu gösterip ban yememe sebep olacaktı.Ben ekran görüntüsü almadım.

Trans2:"HolyShit's purpose was probably provoking me by teamhitting me and when I get mad he was going to take a screenshot and post it here to show me guilty.If he is right I would like to know why did he kill me twice.He kept hitting me until I hit him back then he would get me banned.I didnt take any screenshots."