Author Topic: Ban DarkShadow, Kapikulu_DodosaX  (Read 704 times)

Offline Flurry

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • rawr
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Stromgardeninja
  • Game nicks: guess
Ban DarkShadow, Kapikulu_DodosaX
« on: December 29, 2013, 10:28:22 pm »
1. Name of your character involved: Flurry_the_Fuzzy_Fox
2. Name of offending character(s): DarkShadow Kapikulu_DodosaX(or somethin like dat)
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible: eu7 around 22
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.  DarkShadow and few Kapikulus wanted to change map(rape viscount) when other players said no. They started attacking Valdi but they stopped after few requestes. DarkShadow continued to hit viscount which is displayed on screenshots. Before the whole incident happend map was changed by them few times(reason: cuz bad and hard).
5. Why you think the offender did what he did: Shadow and kapikulus were sayin somethin like that: "We hate this map QQ its to harrrd Q____Q" etc.
6. Multiple Screenshots
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

7. Names of players who witnessed what happened: Also Moncho was kicked by them with no reason.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 10:51:52 pm by Shadowfang »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"One, two, three, four - nail her to the bedroom floor.
Five, six, seven, eight - rape and kill and mutilate."

Offline Moncho

• King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 221
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moncho, Some_Random_STF, Some_Random_Troll
Re: Ban DarkShadow, Kapikulu_DodosaX
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 10:41:07 pm »
Was there, can confirm. The story from my point of view:
They had killed the viscount 2 maps in a row despite complaints by various people that we wanted to play that map, but apparently DTV is only made for leeching.
Not only that, but when I tried to explain to them that some of us (around 6 out of 24ish (not sure) people in the server wrote 2 when asked to change map (check logs if you wish to check it), and some more who had already started fighting) were against the map change, they kick polled me, which succeeded.
The only maps that some people consider worth playing is those with a single entrance or two easy ones (sea assault castle, arena, maybe others), where its mindless rmb holding for shielders, lmb spamming for slashers and the rest can leech peacefully...
DTV was a great idea, but with the current mindset will not see me get close any more.

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
Re: Ban DarkShadow, Kapikulu_DodosaX
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2013, 06:15:23 pm »
Just banned DodosaX for one day because he was teamhitting me at spawn and then left the server. That should be enough. He has no bans before. Next ban will be longer, though.

DarkShadow gets a warning.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 06:38:33 pm by Erzengel »