Author Topic: Unban Genzaemon  (Read 3509 times)

Offline Genzaemon

• Noble
  • Renown: 14
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban Genzaemon
« on: December 23, 2013, 04:59:47 pm »

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
Re: Unban Genzaemon
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 05:29:43 pm »
You were banned by Patoson. Try to contact him.

Your ban should end on 27.12.2013 03:35:18 CET.

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2013, 05:42:15 pm »
If insulting me were the reason of the ban, you would have been banned the first minute and not one hour later, after you broke so many rules. Like I said, if you are not in the mood to play, then don't play and don't annoy other players.

Offline Genzaemon

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2013, 05:59:01 pm »
if i wasnt on the mood to play, i wouldnt do all of this..

its my joking side but if that annoys peaple ok i stop. But yesterday i got trolled so hard and i told you so but nothing was done because peaple know how i react and that i never have the admins favor.

now i know what to do, i just discovered this ban request section. But really, it's useless to keeping me banned just unban me, i m not a kid you know, if i troll or something just ban me one month but that wont happen

and sry if i called you idiot i was really pissed because you ban me for some stupid reason, like when i poll request som1 who troll me by th or something and when you do nothing about this.

You ll see how good guy i can be if people leave me play alone

ps: plus i was first with 250 kills+ how can someone be called troll or afk or something when he is doing so hard to win his team
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 06:07:54 pm by Genzaemon »

Offline Anuran

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2013, 07:38:19 pm »
Kills in DTV do not determine your behavior. There is a difference between slashing bots in a shieldwall and fighting them in all directions and trying to save your life...
I also saw you a couple of times teamhitting and trolling and such. People might not like your joking side and if they don't you better don't bother them unnecessarily. Because if you do so, it will lead to big chaos if you react bad on those people.

Offline Genzaemon

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2013, 07:39:55 pm »
i want to have an answer to know if i m still banned for 4 days and 1 hours.

Because i dont think i will wait for so long, i might stop playing it, (that's what you want i think)

i did all i can to tell you how i m sorry but nothing.

you have to consider that 4 days is too long for what i did i tried to explain you why but noone cares

Offline Genzaemon

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2013, 07:45:23 pm »
Kills in DTV do not determine your behavior. There is a difference between slashing bots in a shieldwall and fighting them in all directions and trying to save your life...
I also saw you a couple of times teamhitting and trolling and such. People might not like your joking side and if they don't you better don't bother them unnecessarily. Because if you do so, it will lead to big chaos if you react bad on those people.

I dont know if you have read my many posts but i do say that i was a troll before and that i got warned once and i apologize, I want patoson to copy paste chat log to see if i was trolling and to see my "insults". Yesterday i did nothing, maybe i said noob one or two times but thats it i didnt intentional tk/th/griefing and all the game i was saying "leave me alone" because of some trolls i forgot their name staying behind me at shield wall to troll me.

I want that chat log it s the only proof, pato just saw me afk 5 min because i had to eat or smthg he tough i m the bad guy.

I want the chat log to justify those 4 days

why noone wants to understand

AND i talked about my kills because he accused me of leeching how can you leech with 250 kills + thats what i mean ...

one more time if i knew i was wrong i wouldnt do all of this, i know i m misunderstood
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 07:48:27 pm by Genzaemon »

Offline Anuran

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2013, 07:48:03 pm »
I was not talking about yesterday only...

Offline Genzaemon

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2013, 07:51:50 pm »
I was not talking about yesterday only...

but i admitted that i was troll so much time and that i m not anymore because an admin have warned me (i dont remember his name)

Do you realize that i have been banned 4 days for saying noob, nudging once an archer, and insulting admin idiot (i said 10 times i was sorry)

The only proof is the chat log, it says everything, even when i ask help about those who troll me

Offline Anuran

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2013, 07:53:46 pm »
Maybe you got the 4 days because of your bad history, I'm not sure

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2013, 08:02:40 pm »
I banned you for leeching, annoying archers, poll abuse, hitting the viscount and being rude in general. I understand your situation with the holidays, so you are unbanned. Try not to lose your temper the next time, and, if you do, leave and drink an infusion or something.