Author Topic: [Ban] Goldberg_Shekelstein, Goyim | [Warn] Gazzeh  (Read 1977 times)

Offline Anuran

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
[Ban] Goldberg_Shekelstein, Goyim | [Warn] Gazzeh
« on: December 14, 2013, 01:28:57 pm »
1. Name of your character involved - Anuran

2. Name of offending character(s) - Goldberg_Shekelstein, Goyim, Gazzeh

3. Time and server, as accurately as possible - before 11:20-11:35 and probably later (GMT +1) / EU7

4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after. - I was playing on a full DTV server and I noticed chaos in the chat. There were lots of kickpolls, report messages and teamkills. That was like 11:00 already maybe. I didn't care at all but as I saw that they just didn't stop anymore I started taking screenshots of what they have done all the time. In my view they were just trolling and annoying people making them rage and teamkill them. Later they seemed to have roleplayed in an annoying and strange way and they also indirectly involved other people sometimes. When I left they were still on the server...

5. Why you think the offender did what he did. - They probably just wanted to troll on the server in a vast extent. They were neither killing any bots at all, nor being near the front to await bots...

6. Multiple Screenshots

Banners:

Blue Star: Goldberg_Shekelstein
White Tiger on brown background: Goyim
White Bird on green background: Gazzeh

1. I think you can see the allusion
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

3. Swinging Barmace on an uninvolved guy
(click to show/hide)

4. Nudging an archer on the ground
(click to show/hide)

5. Teamhitting each other
(click to show/hide)

6. Teamhitting each other
(click to show/hide)

7. Teamhitting each other
(click to show/hide)

8. Look at the guy with the red arrow
(click to show/hide)

9. He killed him
(click to show/hide)

10. Addition:
(click to show/hide)

11. I forgot to mark "peniscount" on this one
(click to show/hide)

12. Here they start "roleplaying" in the corner of the map
(click to show/hide)

13. Teamhitting
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

15. Gazzeh knocked down, and an uninvolved guy trapped (as far as I remember he was kicked in the corner)
(click to show/hide)

16. Addition
(click to show/hide)

17. Goyim's stats after 2 rounds of enemies
(click to show/hide)

18. Goldberg_Shekelstein at the front swinging his barmace, the red circle is the banner of Gazzeh (sorry for the saving spam  :?)
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

7. Names of players who witnessed what happened. - At least the players in the table in screenshot 17. I can remember Eques_Asura as the commander, who is not in the table.

Please notice that I don't want Gazzeh to be banned as long as the other two because he did not do so many things.

Offline Tore

• Item Manager
  • Renown: 882
  • Infamy: 329
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [Ban] Goldberg_Shekelstein, Goyim | [Warn] Gazzeh
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2013, 01:54:53 pm »
Well there was 30 players on that server barely enough space for 10 to make a shieldwall and hit bots at the gate house, there was nothing to do so a lot of people were nudging/kicking/teamwounding eachother. Gazz and Goyim are my friends and I were in ts with them and fucked around, im sorry if I ruined your experience. I hit that plate guy because the round was soon over and he kept punching me and I knew I wouldnt kill him and he was ok with it. That ninja also wrote "xD" in chat when I blocked him with the cart for like 10 sec so I don't think it did him anything. I'm sorry for teamhitting and I completly understand if I get banned.

I got like 30 screenshots of people teamkilling and insulting on that map and ill post a few:

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Offline Anuran

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2013, 02:23:51 pm »
there was nothing to do so a lot of people were nudging/kicking/teamwounding eachother.

I know that and I don't wanna say anything against this, I also nudge or punch friends sometimes if I have nothing to do but teamwounding this often was a bit too much in my opinion...

im sorry if I ruined your experience.

I didn't care about my experience at that time, what you did was 1. annoying and 2. bad for the team because I think there were some people who actually cared about getting experience and gold.

That ninja also wrote "xD" in chat when I blocked him with the cart for like 10 sec so I don't think it did him anything.

I think you are right with that so forget about screenshot 15, I remember that he wanted to get himself into this

It's ok for me if you have fun while playing but please watch your doings and if you provoke the whole team by your actions, don't exaggerate too much.
Like I said, at first I didn't care at all because I know one likely tends to nudge or punch friends if you don't have anything to do but later on you started insulting like hell and you also teamkilled a guy, that's why I started taking screenshots...
I don't know exactly how and why this whole chaos started, maybe the other guys who teamkilled you and your friends should also get a punishment but in my eyes and while I played on the server it seemed like you were the offenders and the other guys just raged at you...

Offline Tore

• Item Manager
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2013, 02:34:11 pm »
I didn't care about my experience at that time, what you did was 1. annoying and 2. bad for the team because I think there were some people who actually cared about getting experience and gold.
You didn't do anything either, you just followed us and took screenshots, most of the team didn't do anything because the map was tiny.

later on you started insulting like hell

? I probarbly called someone a my old friend as a joke or something, ive never seen anyone gotten anything from saying "my old friend" or something similar but whatever.

I don't know exactly how and why this whole chaos started, maybe the other guys who teamkilled you and your friends should also get a punishment but in my eyes and while I played on the server it seemed like you were the offenders and the other guys just raged at you...

Well yeah this was a big mess but when there is nothing to do people tend to get bored and when people are bored they tend to do stupid things, thats why I didn't make a thread myself about everyone who tked me because I don't think teamkilling is a huge deal and I don't think most people on DTV do either. As I said i'm sorry.

Offline Anuran

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2013, 02:56:24 pm »
Well yeah this was a big mess but when there is nothing to do people tend to get bored and when people are bored they tend to do stupid things, thats why I didn't make a thread myself about everyone who tked me because I don't think teamkilling is a huge deal and I don't think most people on DTV do either. As I said i'm sorry.

The reason why I opened this thread is that you exaggerated too much. When I am on a full server with friends and 20 of 30 players can't fight cause the map is too small I also hit them for fun. I noticed that you and your friends were just running around and doing stuff for fun, I didn't take screenshots of that, because I can understand how it is to be on a DTV server on which you are not able to fight. But imo you just exaggerated too much by nudging people who actually fight or writing weird stuff in the chat and especially by teamhitting your friend (and the other way around). One of you could have even died and that is more than forbidden. I usually turn a blind eye to teamhits out of boredom but not if it's committed that seriously...

Offline Tore

• Item Manager
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2013, 03:03:33 pm »
The reason why I opened this thread is that you exaggerated too much. When I am on a full server with friends and 20 of 30 players can't fight cause the map is too small I also hit them for fun. I noticed that you and your friends were just running around and doing stuff for fun, I didn't take screenshots of that, because I can understand how it is to be on a DTV server on which you are not able to fight. But imo you just exaggerated too much by nudging people who actually fight or writing weird stuff in the chat and especially by teamhitting your friend (and the other way around). One of you could have even died and that is more than forbidden. I usually turn a blind eye to teamhits out of boredom but not if it's committed that seriously...

I agree, I shouldn't have teamhitted, but I didn't teamhit randoms who wanted to fight, yeah I probarbly nudged some guys who were shooting out of boredom but if they realy got angry at that they would've pressed M .

Offline Tindel

• Earl
  • Renown: 333
  • Infamy: 238
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tindel
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2013, 09:30:29 pm »
I saw those guys on EU7 doing all kinds of griefing and teamwounding and leeching.

The racial slurs were spammed into the chat as well

Offline Suchechka

• Knight
  • Renown: 36
  • Infamy: 55
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: guess
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2013, 09:43:27 pm »
I wouldn't touch it even with 16 meters stick.

Offline Boerenlater

• Marshall
  • Renown: 728
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player
  • Jebem ti život!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Boerenlater
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2013, 10:46:33 pm »
Don't ban him Goldberg is a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline MountedRhader

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • Farewell, I am free
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2013, 03:18:51 am »
There are already enough of those types of people that cause mischief and misinformation, I don't think you goyim gents need to make such a point, if that truly was your intention.

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2013, 01:43:29 pm »
Goyim banned for three days. Goldberg_Shekelstein gets a warning.