Author Topic: Cheap_Slut_Foxxy delaying  (Read 2143 times)

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
Cheap_Slut_Foxxy delaying
« on: December 11, 2013, 06:46:15 am »
1. Prop_Josephine
2. Cheap_Slut_Foxxy
3. EU_1, around 6am gmt +1 I guess.
4. As everyone who plays latenight knows Cheap Slut Foxxy loves delaying for lengthy periods of time. It's very hard to screen something like this, so excuse me if it isn't all to clear, as you can see cheap slut is running away from two enemies, he's thrown his last ranged weapon at them and is unarmed, there is a throwing axe (not sure of which kind, head is partially concealed) lying in the ground, as you can see in the second screen (which is one second later) the throwing axe is gone (his body covers the shield, the distance between the shield and body shouldn't allow the body to cover them both), his character is doing the animation he plays when he picks up/unsheathes a throwing weapon (could also be right after having thrown one I guess, I don't know the animations by heart), didn't think of it at the time, but I guess (don't recall) he might've throwing killed one of the remaining fellas which would further prove what I say. When I state I'll post a banthread he lies horribly badly (I don't know the whole story, but I recall Thomek stating his previous account was banned for fraud of some sort) about not having done it, and while no one said they'd agree to state that he delayed here chat logs show that even his clanmates fucking know he does it all the time. I've also personally warned him that I'd banthread him if I saw him doing it again on another alt recently.
5. He thinks he's above the rules, and better than the rest of the playerbase.
(click to show/hide)
7. No one on the server agreed to confirm what I'm saying.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline LordRichrich

• Count
  • Renown: 297
  • Infamy: 115
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Cheap_Slut_Foxxy delaying
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 06:50:14 am »
Really convieient how you can't see the empty hand on the first screen eh?

and the second screen shows his switching to war darts which i give him a stack of every round in exchage for axes

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 06:51:38 am »
Really convieient how you can't see the empty hand on the first screen eh?

and the second screen shows his switching to war darts which i give him a stack of every round in exchage for axes
His dart stack is empty, but gg.
Also, low of him to ask you to lie here. But yeah, he runs over to a throwing axe while being the last guy alive, the axe disappears, then he magically pulls some other throwing weapon out of his ass, sure.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline LordRichrich

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 06:52:42 am »
His dart stack is empty, but gg.
Also, low of him to ask you to lie here.

He hasn't asked me anything actually.

Wardarts are invisible when sheathed if you also have a second throwing weapon (ie axes)

EDIT: I can upload screen of myself proving this, will do so now

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2013, 06:54:03 am »
He hasn't asked me anything actually.

Wardarts are invisible when sheathed if you also have a second throwing weapon (ie axes)

EDIT: I can upload screen of myself proving this, will do so now
He picked up that axe, and I'll test myself.
(click to show/hide)
Now admit you're full of shit and lying to not get him banned.

Offline LordRichrich

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2013, 06:56:22 am »
Proof of the wardart thing:

http://tinypic.com/r/wk00ac/5

Even with only wardarts, they invisible.

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2013, 06:57:36 am »
Proof of the wardart thing:

http://tinypic.com/r/wk00ac/5

Even with only wardarts, they invisible.
How fucking low can you go, you post a screen where you hold the last wardart you're carrying, after having thrown the rest, goat fucking damn.

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2013, 06:58:28 am »
Not once, NEVER, not even ONCE have I thrown all 16 franciscas bro :D

First screenshot: I still have last wardart in my hand, and TWELVE franciscas left (I was swapping one stack of Francs for one stack of Rich's loomed wardarts at round start)
Try something for me: Buy some franciscas. Then press your sheath weapon button. MAGIC theres nothing in my hand!

I know you dont like that I kill you all the time, but as I told you in game, lieing to get me banned is not the solution for your rage man.

As for Thomek... :D dont make me laugh. I was banned for many reasons, but none of them involved fraud of ANY sort on my behalf, mostly just rage revenge hitting, raging at Thomek for abusing his admin, raging at Thomek for lying, raging at CMP for supporting his admins reguardless of fact. My first EVER ban was for raging at CMP about Lilith being a fuckwad. And look how that ended up. Lilith banned for being a fuckwad.

Honestly man, calm down. I know the rules. I follow the rules when it comes to gay shit like running off for ammo. I make threads to ban ppl for that shit. Tell you what, if YOU REALLY, HAVE TO, REALLY MUST get someoneone banned today, PM me and I'll send you a nice screenshot of Bjord spawning twice in a round of battle, or I have a good one of Thomek kicking ppl for couch lancing him and you can try and get someone banned for actually breaking the rules.

But trying to get some vengeance on me just because I ran you around and killed you a few times is not the answer :D
I don't know enough

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline LordRichrich

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2013, 06:58:49 am »
How fucking low can you go, you post a screen where you hold the last wardart you're carrying, after having thrown the rest, goat fucking damn.

Please look at bottom right of screen where you will see my ammo count at 24

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2013, 06:59:32 am »
Not once, NEVER, not even ONCE have I thrown all 16 franciscas bro :D

First screenshot: I still have last wardart in my hand, and TWELVE franciscas left (I was swapping one stack of Francs for one stack of Rich's loomed wardarts at round start)
Try something for me: Buy some franciscas. Then press your sheath weapon button. MAGIC theres nothing in my hand!

I know you dont like that I kill you all the time, but as I told you in game, lieing to get me banned is not the solution for your rage man.

As for Thomek... :D dont make me laugh. I was banned for many reasons, but none of them involved fraud of ANY sort on my behalf, mostly just rage revenge hitting, raging at Thomek for abusing his admin, raging at Thomek for lying, raging at CMP for supporting his admins reguardless of fact. My first EVER ban was for raging at CMP about Lilith being a fuckwad. And look how that ended up. Lilith banned for being a fuckwad.

Honestly man, calm down. I know the rules. I follow the rules when it comes to gay shit like running off for ammo. I make threads to ban ppl for that shit. Tell you what, if YOU REALLY, HAVE TO, REALLY MUST get someoneone banned today, PM me and I'll send you a nice screenshot of Bjord spawning twice in a round of battle, or I have a good one of Thomek kicking ppl for couch lancing him and you can try and get someone banned for actually breaking the rules.

But trying to get some vengeance on me just because I ran you around and killed you a few times is not the answer :D
You're pathetic.

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2013, 07:01:06 am »
Yes. Im the pathetic one here. :D

EDIT: had not read thru whole thread: dont accuse Rich of lying also you fucking douche, IF  you must know MUST know, I asked Rich not to post anything here and wast his time with your bullshit. Just calm down man, your wrong, I dont care, but your going a bit far now and being offensive and tiresome.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 07:04:53 am by BlindGuy »
I don't know enough

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2013, 07:03:38 am »
Please look at bottom right of screen where you will see my ammo count at 24
Now I'm seriously curious what you did, I highly doubt someone can replicate that without modding the mod.

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2013, 07:05:46 am »
Now I'm seriously curious what you did, I highly doubt someone can replicate that without modding the mod.

Nuff said about this tbh now man. Just calm down.
I don't know enough

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2013, 03:38:24 pm »
No action taken this time. He is on my list, though.