Author Topic: Ban Request  (Read 580 times)

Offline Bozdag

• Knight
  • Renown: 32
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • i fight for wine
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tormatun
  • Game nicks: Bozdag, Merlot(ALT)
  • IRC nick: Bozdag
Ban Request
« on: August 26, 2013, 04:50:38 pm »
1. Name of your character involved; Merlot (my alt)
2. Name of offending character(s); Ravens_Paladin
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible; EU_2 server about at 17:30 (10 minutes before)
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after; I was playin on Eu_2 server as a defender. Then i spawned on the castle wall. Then this guy suddenly attack me i was 5 level at all. He hit me once, i try to block so he hits again and i'm dead. It's obliviously teamkill he want to kill me and after this he jumped and quit when he's on the air. I don't want this kind people on the game. They're really annoying cause. Also, you can see the images, after teamkill he will quit.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did; How can i know it, probably he has got problems.
6. Multiple Screenshots;

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

7. Names of players who witnessed what happened; Snake_Reis and Lacoste was playing with me when this thing happens. I don't know who can witness for it he's quit after this already.

Offline JohnySVK

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Request
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 09:47:09 pm »
Did you do him something? He had to Hit you back if you did him something

Offline Bozdag

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • i fight for wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2013, 10:23:52 pm »
No, i just spawned and suddenly hits are started i try to get away from him hits but i was low level i couldn't run. so he kill me and jump and quit when he's on the air. you can see his body on the wall. so after 1 hour later after this i see him eu5 server i ask him why he do that? he didn't say anything so i'm thinking that he's making that for fun but it's against the rules

Offline Nightmare798

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 400
  • Infamy: 502
  • cRPG Player
  • Darksider on redemption
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2013, 11:51:40 pm »
No, i just spawned and suddenly hits are started i try to get away from him hits but i was low level i couldn't run. so he kill me and jump and quit when he's on the air. you can see his body on the wall. so after 1 hour later after this i see him eu5 server i ask him why he do that? he didn't say anything so i'm thinking that he's making that for fun but it's against the rules

call him retard, report him and move on...

if demanded a ban on every dumbass intentionaly teamhitting me those forums would have helluvalot more pages...
Tseng: Used to the bitter taste of refusal, this only serves to reinforce his greatest life lession yet.
Cloud: And that is?
Tseng: Bitches, man.

Offline Bozdag

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • i fight for wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2013, 12:03:20 am »
Yes, he's clearly retard. But i want him punished because he did this. If nobody say anything he can go on his moves like that.

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2013, 12:36:54 pm »
Ravens_Paladin banned 2 days for teamkilling.