Author Topic: Lost Legion are swines and unprofessional  (Read 15253 times)

Offline lcrispyl

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Crispy
  • IRC nick: ALLLLL DAYYYYY!!!
Re: Lost Legion are swines and unprofessional
« Reply #240 on: March 10, 2013, 10:54:39 am »
Arathian... i'm pretty sure, no i'm positive i can snap your neck with my index finger and pinky.... just saying bro come at me

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #241 on: March 10, 2013, 11:04:23 am »

Keep not banning people for having their ally attack it just before an enemy attacks to prevent the enemy from attacking just because they are an ally despite being one of the biggest proponent of the carpet bombing of the fallen when they did it even less blatantly.  great adminning, so completely impartial.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: March 10, 2013, 12:04:01 pm »
Keep not banning people for having their ally attack it just before an enemy attacks to prevent the enemy from attacking just because they are an ally despite being one of the biggest proponent of the carpet bombing of the fallen when they did it even less blatantly.  great adminning, so completely impartial.
They did unban you. Don't know why probably ton of bitching on the forums and IRC from FCC/vassals.  :mrgreen:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
« Reply #243 on: March 10, 2013, 04:12:21 pm »
Kesh that is not their decision. I talked to Canary and asked him if anything was going to happen to me. His response was the devs have not commented on it yet. Meaning its a dev decision, not a level 3 NA admin's decision.

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #244 on: March 10, 2013, 04:32:12 pm »
+5
So far out all of these latest posts I have learned is Shinock is a lumberjack so he probably has a proper beard, not a neckbeard like many of the posters in this thread. That is all I have gleaned from latest shitposting going on.
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Harrys Oil Can

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: March 10, 2013, 04:42:25 pm »
So far out all of these latest posts I have learned is Shinock is a lumberjack so he probably has a proper beard, not a neckbeard like many of the posters in this thread. That is all I have gleaned from latest shitposting going on.
You should also have learned I'm OH, so pretty, and that I'm still "desperately wanting" the ass raping from Daruvian I was promised.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 04:48:48 pm by Harrys Oil Can »

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #246 on: March 10, 2013, 06:23:39 pm »
+3
Just imagine a courser wearing a button-up flannel shirt like a lumberjack. They could put chainsaws sticking out on either side of it so that the Lumber Cav could just run past people and cut them in half.

chadz, if you're reading this, please implement. Pls chadz.
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Gash

• Count
  • Renown: 151
  • Infamy: 29
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ATS/Occitan
« Reply #247 on: March 10, 2013, 07:52:43 pm »

I admin Servers, not Strat. gf.

Just stop posting... you're digging yourself deeper every time.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 07:57:00 pm by Gash »
CRPG NA Server Admin

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #248 on: March 10, 2013, 08:55:02 pm »
+5
Just stop posting...

I would like invoke the lordark act against Kesh! Stop posting Kesh! Stop trying to make things personal for no reason. I know you are trolling and you find it fun, but you aren't doing light hearted fun trolling; you are doing awful lordark/smoothrich trolling that really makes people hate you and your faction; the kind of trolling that makes people not enjoy strat; the kind of trolling that creates permanent enemies instead of just messing around with current adversaries. And so I wish to lordark you into silence! Troll no more dear Kesh!

Offline Hobb

• Earl
  • Renown: 489
  • Infamy: 96
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
« Reply #249 on: March 10, 2013, 09:20:33 pm »
+1
Fuck you matey!!!!

Smoothrich has already stopped his troll train, and now you want the forum warrior god kesh to stop as well? If anyone takes anything posted on the strat diplomacy section insulting or serious there dumber than a box of horse apples. Its all for shits abd giggles; nerd sperging and pixel domination!!!

Now that being said, do you want the material you read while taking a shit to ne reduced to arathian vs (insert random LL guy)???? Turboflex's dry honesty vs aztec's fake public announcements????

If i didnt love kesh id prob hate him, but he is a good entertainer. Nuff said!
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 09:25:01 pm by Hobb »

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: March 10, 2013, 09:20:40 pm »
+6
Keep not banning people for having their ally attack it just before an enemy attacks to prevent the enemy from attacking just because they are an ally despite being one of the biggest proponent of the carpet bombing of the fallen when they did it even less blatantly.

This run-on sentence is a work of sublime beauty. I recommend reading it out loud to oneself on a single breath.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #251 on: March 10, 2013, 09:39:50 pm »
Guys, I love all of you. But I want you to take a moment, look at yourself, and laugh your ass off. Because for those of us whom aren't currently gritting our teeth and slapping our keyboard--we're doing just that. Taking this shit way too seriously, more so than this mod or strategus even deserves any more.

Get
Over
It

Nerds.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
« Reply #252 on: March 10, 2013, 09:50:59 pm »
+6
This run-on sentence is a work of sublime beauty. I recommend reading it out loud to oneself on a single breath.
Does anyone else find it ironic that Kesh calls Shinock a "not to bright jock" yet Kesh types at a third grade level. While Shinock, typing in his second language, tends to do better with sentence structure, spelling, etc.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: March 10, 2013, 10:09:55 pm »
Guys, I love all of you. But I want you to take a moment, look at yourself, and laugh your ass off. Because for those of us whom aren't currently gritting our teeth and slapping our keyboard--we're doing just that. Taking this shit way too seriously, more so than this mod or strategus even deserves any more.

Get
Over
It

Nerds.

Someone silence the peanut gallery.  People are trying to watch a show.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #254 on: March 10, 2013, 10:22:06 pm »
Well this last stint of shit-talking and dick-waving wasn't even funny as it usually tends to be. It was just really disheartening.

At least it's probably humorous to the EUbros.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?