Author Topic: F**k It Dude, Let's Go Bowling (FIDLGB)  (Read 252975 times)

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: F**k It Dude, Let's Go Bowling (FIDLGB is back)
« Reply #2160 on: June 16, 2013, 10:33:57 pm »
+1
I'll be there tomorrow just for you. Also my son has been watching the original star wars trilogy recently. The nerd will be strong in him.

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2161 on: June 17, 2013, 12:37:06 am »
+1
Man, my buddy had his young son, Kaleb (who's like 5 or 6) watch the Star Wars movies, new trilogy followed by original trilogy. Wait, Luke's dad is ANAKIN!? Darth Vader built C-3P0!?
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Belthain

• Noble
  • Renown: 15
  • Infamy: 0
  • :(
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB (Fuck It Dude, Let's Go Bowling)
  • Game nicks: STFU_Donny, Donny_the_Virtuous
« Reply #2162 on: June 17, 2013, 03:48:15 am »
It's been ages since I've gamed with you all! Hope everyone's doing well. Hopefully will be on a bit more Tuesday

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
« Reply #2163 on: June 17, 2013, 06:43:41 am »
+2
Since I missed your post,

It was alot of fun fighting for you guys. I liked the friendly, good natures of FIDLGB(and your Chaos friends) and the general positive vibes of your battles.

Take it easy, guys.

It was always nice to have the Frisians with us in the battles. We'll be seeing you around still. We're not out of the game just because we lost some pixels and pink text.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #2164 on: June 17, 2013, 06:52:51 am »
It's been ages since I've gamed with you all! Hope everyone's doing well. Hopefully will be on a bit more Tuesday

fucking donny goddamn i miss you homie even though your microphone is really loud and echo-y i don't even give a fuck because you're that much of a bro

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2165 on: June 17, 2013, 06:57:52 am »
+1

Have your roommates and yourself made use of the house warming gift I sent up with your brother yet?

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Belthain

• Noble
  • Renown: 15
  • Infamy: 0
  • :(
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB (Fuck It Dude, Let's Go Bowling)
  • Game nicks: STFU_Donny, Donny_the_Virtuous
« Reply #2166 on: June 17, 2013, 07:03:47 am »
Yup tonight! Love it man, thank you so much!

Also Sandy hahaha I'll hope to catch you soon then.

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2167 on: June 17, 2013, 08:32:23 am »
+5
My first night in Europe:

The ocean is beautiful. I can smell the salt on the breeze as I slowly make my way through a serene forest. I can hear the rush of what I believe to be a river near by, but I have yet to see it. Maybe I'll see it when I am clear of the forest that surrounds me.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #2168 on: June 17, 2013, 02:02:50 pm »
Rhalzo,

I enjoyed your thank you thread, it was much needed, however fuck the FCC. What a bunch of cunts to come in and shit it up like that with their nerdly comments and shitbag ways. Anyhow, i'm glad you're the Dude persona in our clan because Walter is so much easier for me to RP. He's always angry and yelling and so am I it feels. No matter what happens to our map I'd still walk this wasteland with all of my brothers in arms, and that of any other. Time to shadow warrior the shit out of some calradia. Get ready people our revenge will be silent and our attacks swift and confusing for our enemies. Here's a song for you Rhalzo, because you're doing a great job.

(click to show/hide)

Also, I AM BACK EVERYONE! AND MY STEAM IS WORKING ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bronto

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
« Reply #2169 on: June 17, 2013, 02:50:31 pm »
+2
Until it updates and breaks again.

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2170 on: June 17, 2013, 06:09:36 pm »
+3
My first night in Europe:

The ocean is beautiful. I can smell the salt on the breeze as I slowly make my way through a serene forest. I can hear the rush of what I believe to be a river near by, but I have yet to see it. Maybe I'll see it when I am clear of the forest that surrounds me.

Daylight breaks in Europe:

These forests don't seem to end. As soon as I break free of one, another comes into view. As I thought, there was a river by. Luckily I'm using this to find my way east towards my home lands. I'm still many hours away, but that will seem like nothing when I reach my final destination.

Offline Ethgar

• Baron
  • Renown: 101
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ethgar_FIDLGB
« Reply #2171 on: June 17, 2013, 08:53:37 pm »
+2
Daylight breaks in Europe:

These forests don't seem to end. As soon as I break free of one, another comes into view. As I thought, there was a river by. Luckily I'm using this to find my way east towards my home lands. I'm still many hours away, but that will seem like nothing when I reach my final destination.

My friend,

I remember my time over there in the EU lands.   Was rather peaceful, the mountains alluring, the majestic rivers winding..............And the fishing, my god the fishing, I almost didn't want to come home, until that grey colored bird landed with the note attached to it.   Poor soul, must have taken forever to get to me.   I remember reading it...............

Dear Ethgar,

I'm sorry to hear of your trip to the EU lands, I'm sure they are as wonderful as they sound and hopefully one day I'll see them with my own two eyes.   But alas, I must ask you to make due haste home, as we need your Jarrids once again.   I can feel it on the cool breeze, see it in the sky, they march towards our home..........Make haste my brother, make haste, and I hope to see you soon!!

Be safe,

The Dude

I told you those lands were rather peaceful.   Be safe in your trip home my brother, and do stop to try the fishing, it's rather splendid when the rivers aren't running red................
“If war is ever lawful, then peace is sometimes sinful”

"We shall never win, if we are divided....."

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2172 on: June 18, 2013, 02:50:17 am »
So I'm working from noon to 6PM CST everyday (other than Sundays) until the shop closes down. At least I get to spend a few hours with you guys every morning before I leave.

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
« Reply #2173 on: June 18, 2013, 09:23:56 am »
+2
That is untill you get to spend LOTS more time with us after the store closes.

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2174 on: June 18, 2013, 05:25:20 pm »
+3
Day two in Europe:

The green of the plains grows less fresh and more dry every hour that passes. The breeze holds a warmth that is uncomfortable and sandy at the same time. In the distance, I see mounds of sand taller than the highest castle tower. Hopefully I've brought enough water for my army and horses...