• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
Nerds
« on: February 22, 2018, 07:52:38 pm »
That opening shows this is all fake because crpg shows you how a running peasant thrower pwns a horse
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
Re: Nerds
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2018, 11:37:57 pm »
From what you always talk about ingame, it almost seems as if you're insinuating shitty throwing weapons SHOULD be able to easily drop horses. I don't play cav, but I stand by the changes made to make horses NOT die in 2 hits from practically every ranged weapon.
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2018, 11:51:06 pm »
I am just saying that unless there are 2 or more harrassing me they usually ride off for fear of having to walk like the rest of us.

Plus I dont really recall ever dropping a horse with 2 throwing daggers, maybe if it was unarmored horse riding full speed at me. I think I even run out of daggers on a cataphract. I usually aim at the rider as well. Also even if I didnt have throwing daggers 1 cav doesn't scare me I will still chase them around. A well timed hit with a sai can take out rider w/o killing horse.

I also play cav and dont see my horse die as easy as you insinuate.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 12:11:01 am by Asheram »
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2018, 12:20:28 am »
+1
Cool vid tho. I'd go to france to see that irl.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2018, 06:03:02 am »
I am just saying that unless there are 2 or more harrassing me they usually ride off for fear of having to walk like the rest of us.

Plus I dont really recall ever dropping a horse with 2 throwing daggers, maybe if it was unarmored horse riding full speed at me. I think I even run out of daggers on a cataphract. I usually aim at the rider as well. Also even if I didnt have throwing daggers 1 cav doesn't scare me I will still chase them around. A well timed hit with a sai can take out rider w/o killing horse.

I also play cav and dont see my horse die as easy as you insinuate.

Well, now you certainly don't. I recall testing (this was well over a year ago) with Tristan and a Plated Charger on NA_3 and finding that 2 bow shots from a strength archer was enough to kill it, something was seriously fucked up
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2018, 06:08:23 am »
Well, now you certainly don't. I recall testing (this was well over a year ago) with Tristan and a Plated Charger on NA_3 and finding that 2 bow shots from a strength archer was enough to kill it, something was seriously fucked up
I dont get the whole ranged are the devil but strong cav are okay thing. Cav are just as annoying as archers/ranged. When cav were strong I hardly ever remember any of them doing anything more against archers than they do now. They still just ran to enemy spawns to kill afk's  and looked for easy infantry or unaware ranged to couch/lance in the back of the head.
PENDULUM

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2018, 06:24:36 am »
I dont get the whole ranged are the devil but strong cav are okay thing. Cav are just as annoying as archers/ranged. When cav were strong I hardly ever remember any of them doing anything more against archers than they do now. They still just ran to enemy spawns to kill afk's  and looked for easy infantry or unaware ranged to couch/lance in the back of the head.

Personally I don't find either to be the devil. Cavalry was simply dying far too easily to archery - namely, the heavy horses were. There was no point to use them as your armor didn't really benefit you at all, you would take (at best) one more arrow than an unarmored agile horse.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2018, 06:36:44 am »
From what you always talk about ingame, it almost seems as if you're insinuating shitty throwing weapons SHOULD be able to easily drop horses.
ok so I am not understanding what you are trying to say here. I made this thread trying to be funny. Maybe I said something when 3 of them were trying to trample me. And I am not scared of horses (unless there are several) even armored ones on my runner even if I didnt have 4 pt and shitty mw throwing daggers.
PENDULUM

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2018, 02:46:32 pm »
stop smoking weed

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2018, 02:48:33 pm »

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2018, 04:11:29 pm »
Nerf the small throwing weapons, too OP, nerf nerf

Offline Asheram

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2018, 04:48:14 pm »
+1
stop smoking weed
PENDULUM

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2018, 11:25:26 pm »
gottem
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2018, 01:30:09 am »
+1