Strategus > Faction Halls

Clan-Searching-Thread

<< < (2/72) > >>

wissenlander:
Hello there! Looking for an active UK/EU Timezone english speaking clan. I am returning to cRPG after playing a short stint a few months ago. Whilst relatively new to cRPG, I have played MnB a lot, and consider myself a good melee player. Will update with specific build, but intend to be a high-damage melee spec. If I find the right clan, I intend to be very active.

kroxigore:
Sup' guys!!
My ingame name is LouLouChou, Im playing a 2hander at lvl 30, very close to retirement. I'd be happy to let my future heir join a clan.  :D

My expérience in cRPG is limited to this gen but I've got quite some experience with native. My k/d ratio is decent and Im looking for more team oriented play.

IRL I come from Belgium and Im 28, I can speak french perfectly and english pretty well.  :wink:

PM me plz  :)

elmer:
hi im tercio_tutupo and im only looking for any clan that wants to recruit me

tocki4:
Hello!

My name is tocki4 (same ingame) and i need a clan to teamup with! i'm prety new to Crpg, but i'm about over average in warband. i'm planning on a archer/1hand character and i could use some tips, so, if anyone is up up for some kind of "mentorship" aswell that would be great!

many thanks

tocki4 =)

Belhade:
Hello! I may be interested in joining a clan.

I've only had Warband for about six months, and three months in cRPG. I'm an East Coaster and play late at night (usually around midnight Eastern) on the NA Siege server. I'm interested mainly in teamplay with VoIP (TS3, Mumble, Vent) since I'm pretty disappointed there is no native in-game voice.

My character name is Belhade, I'm lvl 30 gen 2 and specialize in 2H.

Wow...level 30 took me a month?

Anyways, I've changed my mind and not really interested in a clan right now. Thanks for all those who took an interest.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version