9 (9.9%)
This is literally the best thing to happen in my otherwise meaningless life
15 (16.5%)
OMGICANTEVENIMIGHTJIZZ!!!111
9 (9.9%)
Turtles
53 (58.2%)

Total Members Voted: 89

Author Topic: [Templar] Knights Templar - The Original Crusader Clan (Recruiting: EU Only)  (Read 408132 times)

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
Re: [Templar] Knights Templar - The Original Crusader Clan (Recruiting: EU Only)
« Reply #2805 on: November 08, 2012, 10:36:14 pm »
I have family down ere  :twisted: always nice to get drunk in another county   8-)
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline bredeus

• Earl
  • Renown: 392
  • Infamy: 85
  • there must be Peace
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Templars since 1096 AD
  • Game nicks: Templar_Brede
  • IRC nick: Brede
Re: [Templar] Knights Templar - The Original Crusader Clan (Recruiting: EU Only)
« Reply #2806 on: November 08, 2012, 10:36:45 pm »
Werent you the same nationality?

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
« Reply #2807 on: November 09, 2012, 12:07:00 am »
tommy think then it is his best talent
but he is cool guy anyway
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 03:02:22 am by Rebelyell »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #2808 on: November 09, 2012, 04:18:20 am »
+1
Did Gnjus the master troll just get trolled by Grey?

Damn, that was one strong reaction. I though you were gonna quit the booze, Gnjus. :lol:
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #2809 on: November 09, 2012, 09:27:34 am »
+1
Sitting in a premier inn in devon and this thread keeps me interested  :lol: +1
Why would anyone sit in a pub and read this forum while getting wasted... that sounds so saddening and... sad.

[...] I though you were gonna quit the booze, Gnjus. :lol:
Read again, please. Then try to correct the wrong assumption you made  :P
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #2810 on: November 09, 2012, 09:50:16 am »
Premier inn is an inn not a pub    :P drinking comes later
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2811 on: November 09, 2012, 12:04:12 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Ok, so let's have a look at what we have here, and put it some things straight:

1/ I dont drink tea very often, there is ciggy ash in my keyboard only thanks. And maybe dog hair.

2/ I will QML who ever I feel like son, I don't QML active players because that defeats my entire point in QML'ing: To get multi when Im on your team, cause I ain't getting it any other way XD

3/ Don't rant and rage about my stupidity when you type the likes of "...SOMETHING MORE SMARTER..." because that ain't English my boy.

4/ I'm a lovely person, you and I have had many nice and productive conversations in the past, but this is a RP game: IRL I am a well meaning and helpful person, online I RP a cunt because I can, and it's fun to make little boys shit their pants in rage while they smash the goat out of their keyboards,

5/ If you really believe I QML'ed an active player, then I really am sry, refer to the bug Ninja_panpan has documented, it's not uncommon, I have witnessed it in Duel, Siege, and Battle, and since teamwounding someone's doppleganger allows their real char to M, I imagine QML'ing a doppelganger will show redtext on the actual players screen.

6/ Before raging and ranting, investigate, fucker.

Now it's your turn to reply. O wait, you cant, you got yourself muted by your repeated ragepost insults. Have the best day. :D
I don't know enough

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2812 on: November 09, 2012, 12:28:12 pm »
+3
[...]
3/ Don't rant and rage about my stupidity when you type the likes of "...SOMETHING MORE SMARTER..." because that ain't English my boy.
[...]
Lame and low - try again whenever your Croation is as good as his English... my boy.

Aunt Edith says...

...nearly forgot to mention: you succeed in doing the cunt-part!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 12:35:36 pm by benkei »

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #2813 on: November 09, 2012, 01:04:22 pm »
... try again whenever your Croation is as good as his English...

Why? Im not English...idiot, do your homework before trying to get smart my boy.

Also I think it's Croatian, with an A before the N. Maybe use spellcheck before using wit. But all in all, good try. Maybe one day you really will outsmart me. But I doubt it. I work hard at it. I can be a dick ALL day and not even break a sweat anymore. I'm such a cunt, people I have NEVER even spoken to know it. And, all my friends know, that if you need something or someone to rant to, I'm always there, I will always do my best to help anyone who asks, but if you leave yourself open to mockery do not be surprised when someone pokes fun. Also, tell Gnjus to stop taking himself so seriously, for fucks sake.
I don't know enough

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2814 on: November 09, 2012, 01:13:41 pm »
+2
Why? Im not English...idiot, do your homework before trying to get smart my boy.

Also I think it's Croatian, with an A before the N. Maybe use spellcheck before using wit. But all in all, good try. Maybe one day you really will outsmart me. But I doubt it. I work hard at it. I can be a dick ALL day and not even break a sweat anymore. I'm such a cunt, people I have NEVER even spoken to know it. And, all my friends know, that if you need something or someone to rant to, I'm always there, I will always do my best to help anyone who asks, but if you leave yourself open to mockery do not be surprised when someone pokes fun. Also, tell Gnjus to stop taking himself so seriously, for fucks sake.
Again getting the Grammar-chocolate chip cookie out of the closet? And you probably actually think you're smart and creative, don't you. Keep going and there might be someone taking you serious at some point. Except for drunken Croats, I mean...  :wink:

Oww, and just for future reference: where are you from if not some kind of Brit?

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #2815 on: November 09, 2012, 01:19:18 pm »
Again getting the Grammar-chocolate chip cookie out of the closet? And you probably actually think you're smart and creative, don't you. Keep going and there might be someone taking you serious at some point. Except for drunken Croats, I mean...  :wink:

Oww, and just for future reference: where are you from if not some kind of Brit?

Did I march you to an oven? Did I execute you? No, I didn't, so I believe I am not a chocolate chip cookie of any sort tbh.

Here I think we need some definitions: English; From England. British: From England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, and several islands around the place.

Now, since I am from Spain, I don't see how I can be ANY kind of Brit, nor English.

Brede, he wrote County, not Country, he is still in England but in another part. Where they farm. And drink cider. And make icecream.

EDIT: That's probably offensive to ppl from Devon but since they cannot navigate North of the Watford Gap I think Im pretty safe from repercussions.
I don't know enough

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2816 on: November 09, 2012, 01:26:45 pm »
+2
Did I march you to an oven? Did I execute you? No, I didn't, so I believe I am not a chocolate chip cookie of any sort tbh.

Here I think we need some definitions: English; From England. British: From England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, and several islands around the place.

Now, since I am from Spain, I don't see how I can be ANY kind of Brit, nor English.
[...]
Well, Grammar-chocolate chip cookie is more like a dictum or winged word... like the cat memes. Prolly should've known that I need to explain it to you. Well, there you go.

Oww, guess I was wrong then. Still, using someones ability to write in a foreign language as an argument doesn't really make you smart in any way. You're rather achieving the contrary effect for the most people which of course is just my humble opinion.  8-)

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #2817 on: November 09, 2012, 01:36:18 pm »
... using someones ability to write in a foreign language as an argument doesn't really make you smart in any way...

No, I agree, it doesn't, but check the initial context: I merely pointed out that if you are going to call someone an idiot, dont make a mistake while doing it, cause that doesnt really work either. XD
I don't know enough

Offline djavo

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 120
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Salut
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HDZ_wing
  • Game nicks: Djavo
  • IRC nick: Kebab_Monteno
« Reply #2818 on: November 09, 2012, 01:37:16 pm »
+3
Hereby I declare war on all heathens, atheists, agnostics, casimirs, and other judas.
You shall perish.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #2819 on: November 09, 2012, 01:59:10 pm »
bitch aint u permabanned?
Turtles