9 (9.9%)
This is literally the best thing to happen in my otherwise meaningless life
15 (16.5%)
OMGICANTEVENIMIGHTJIZZ!!!111
9 (9.9%)
Turtles
53 (58.2%)

Total Members Voted: 89

Author Topic: [Templar] Knights Templar - The Original Crusader Clan (Recruiting: EU Only)  (Read 406862 times)

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
Re: [Templar] Knights Templar - The Original Crusader Clan (Recruiting: EU Only)
« Reply #2790 on: November 08, 2012, 12:49:33 pm »
Priest
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
Re: [Templar] Knights Templar - The Original Crusader Clan (Recruiting: EU Only)
« Reply #2791 on: November 08, 2012, 07:44:48 pm »
Good, in that case I have only two things to say:

(click to show/hide)

STFU. Literally, just stfu. I dont consider myself warned, I consider myself less intelligent for having read your post: If your "lad" doesnt like QML, he shouldn't stand still doing nothing. Simple. I dont QML ppl who are active, cause that's tarded. So take your inconsequent drivel, and FUCK OFF.

Nothing personal though. The door is over there. Dont let it hit you on the way out.
I don't know enough

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #2792 on: November 08, 2012, 08:21:12 pm »
+1

STFU. Literally, just stfu. I dont consider myself warned, I consider myself less intelligent for having read your post: If your "lad" doesnt like QML, he shouldn't stand still doing nothing. Simple. I dont QML ppl who are active, cause that's tarded. So take your inconsequent drivel, and FUCK OFF.

Nothing personal though. The door is over there. Dont let it hit you on the way out.

Let me teach you a lesson, you little son-of-a-miserable-whore-who-should've-been-better-if-she-never-gave-birth-to-any-children-at-all-instead-of-heaving-so-much-troubles-delivering-such-a-failure-onto-this-world: You fucking tea-timing retard QML-ed a player who was persistently fighting his enemies, if you weren't so retarded you could've seen it with your own two eyes, but oh: sorry, you're a fucking BLIND GUY (READ=COMPLETELY FUCKING STUPID IMBECILE WHO CANT EVEN DRINK HIS OWN TEA WITHOUT SPILLING IT ACROSS HIS KEYBOARD AND THUS CAUSING HIS POSTS TO LOOK EVEN MORE RETARDED THEN THEY SHOULD!!!!!!). You fucking poor excuse for a living being. Judging by your writing style on this forum I'd say your mother is just about my size, let me be your substitute father and give you a little bit of advice: DO WHAT YOU DID AGAIN PLEASE, SO I CAN FUCK YOUR MOTHER AGAIN AND MAKE SOMETHING MORE SMARTER THE NEXT TIME SHE GIVES ME THE URGE TO GIVE HER ONE !!!!!!

Fucking retard, just go ahead and QML someone again, can't wait to see how long it will take before you get banned.
Seriously Templars: are you so fucking desperate for numbers that you recruit fucking idiots in your ranks ?
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #2793 on: November 08, 2012, 08:23:48 pm »
+1
He's not a new retard, more an old one.  Like many retards, he's nice when you get to know him.

Also insulting his forum writing style? OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!
Turtles

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #2794 on: November 08, 2012, 08:28:45 pm »
Well, Templars having a recruit policy of accepting everyone without any sort of trail says A LOT about how their leaders act towards recruits. They even accepted two 10 year olds into their clan.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2795 on: November 08, 2012, 08:38:44 pm »
Actually we have a trial period of one week, check the front post recruitment section and educate yourself before posting shit in my thread k?

We like to give everyone a chance, irrelevant of age, as it in no way proves maturity.  I dont quite understand what problems you have with me and my clan but I've seen you post several times talking about us in a derogatory way, in this thread and others. 

AFAIK you have never been in our clan, nor our teamspeak nor know any of our members, so why do you take such an avid interest in us.  Maybe in the many clans you have hopped between you've heard something about us that you dislike, but tbh you just seem to be an ignorant moron with some sort of pointless agenda.
Turtles

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
« Reply #2796 on: November 08, 2012, 08:45:08 pm »
Let me teach you a lesson, you little son-of-a-miserable-whore-who-should've-been-better-if-she-never-gave-birth-to-any-children-at-all-instead-of-heaving-so-much-troubles-delivering-such-a-failure-onto-this-world: You fucking tea-timing retard QML-ed a player who was persistently fighting his enemies, if you weren't so retarded you could've seen it with your own two eyes, but oh: sorry, you're a fucking BLIND GUY (READ=COMPLETELY FUCKING STUPID IMBECILE WHO CANT EVEN DRINK HIS OWN TEA WITHOUT SPILLING IT ACROSS HIS KEYBOARD AND THUS CAUSING HIS POSTS TO LOOK EVEN MORE RETARDED THEN THEY SHOULD!!!!!!). You fucking poor excuse for a living being. Judging by your writing style on this forum I'd say your mother is just about my size, let me be your substitute father and give you a little bit of advice: DO WHAT YOU DID AGAIN PLEASE, SO I CAN FUCK YOUR MOTHER AGAIN AND MAKE SOMETHING MORE SMARTER THE NEXT TIME SHE GIVES ME THE URGE TO GIVE HER ONE !!!!!!

Fucking retard, just go ahead and QML someone again, can't wait to see how long it will take before you get banned.
Seriously Templars: are you so fucking desperate for numbers that you recruit fucking idiots in your ranks ?
0 control over self internet expresion....

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #2797 on: November 08, 2012, 08:55:21 pm »
+3

We like to give everyone a chance, irrelevant of age, as it in no way proves maturity

Yep, they even accepted me once!

Offline Casimir

• King
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2798 on: November 08, 2012, 09:02:16 pm »
+4
yeah we introduced the trial period after that i think :P
Turtles

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #2799 on: November 08, 2012, 09:10:50 pm »
yeah we introduced the trial period after that i think :P

:l

Offline bredeus

• Earl
  • Renown: 392
  • Infamy: 85
  • there must be Peace
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Templars since 1096 AD
  • Game nicks: Templar_Brede
  • IRC nick: Brede
« Reply #2800 on: November 08, 2012, 10:23:14 pm »
Guy is making new friends every day :)
You should join Templars Gnjus, after few weeks you would realize that Guy is nothing with comparison to others and since we were meant to "role play" baddies and some nerds even called us the worst *enter bad name here* in crpg but after so long time no one in clan really bothers it any more .

« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 10:27:47 pm by bredeus »

Offline Casimir

• King
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2801 on: November 08, 2012, 10:25:48 pm »
+1
Hey brede i may be able to play some PS2 this weekend, depending on how my current essay goes.  :D
Turtles

Offline bredeus

• Earl
  • Renown: 392
  • Infamy: 85
  • there must be Peace
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Templars since 1096 AD
  • Game nicks: Templar_Brede
  • IRC nick: Brede
« Reply #2802 on: November 08, 2012, 10:29:16 pm »
Hey Casi. My TR medic is waiting for you. I hope you can fly this fancy hover craft things, because I with my reflex am unable to use all this flying heretic stuff

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #2803 on: November 08, 2012, 10:33:07 pm »
Sitting in a premier inn in devon and this thread keeps me interested  :lol: +1
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Casimir

• King
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2804 on: November 08, 2012, 10:34:10 pm »
Sitting in a premier inn in devon and this thread keeps me interested  :lol: +1

WTF are you doing in my home county?  Better not be causing trouble or rustling any ponies!
Turtles