Author Topic: Why things should not be discussed on IRC  (Read 14365 times)

Offline Ecko

• Baron
  • Renown: 90
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Respect is earned.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: NA CRPG Admin
  • Game nicks: Ecko_ATS
Re: Why things should not be discussed on IRC
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2011, 08:47:58 pm »
You see guys, Ecko is pretty two faced. I spent a month and a half working with him and Goretooth. Both of them came up with grand schemes, which all required LLJK to succeed. The original and greatest plan was get LLJK into the NE, attack Nordmen of Fenada so Chaos can have territory, then attack the Mercs to get more shit for Chaos and Occitant and a City for Eastern Tsardom.

Uh...pretty sure Nordmen have been my neighbors for a long time and have done nothing to me. I'm pretty sure you wanted to take them out with empire help and have chaos go down their and work the territory for you.

Ecko has also stated million times to me whenever I asked him about strategus, that he has plans for everyone. He has plans on attacking UIF, Fallen, DRZ, Mercs, and fucking DL in the middle of no where. How he plans on doing this is through trade routes. He will setup a trade agreement, use the caravans to slowly build up an army inside a city then attack from with in. I would suggest not trading with him or any Northern Empire clan.

How the hell would making trade agreements be an act of war? If i made trade routes with anyone, they wouldn't be my enemies because THEY TOO WOULD GET SUPPLIES. If i had an enemy i would not trade with them, it would be counter productive.  :shock: Yes, i admit i have plans for almost every single guild in strategus. I'm pretty sure every guild leader has done the hypothetical "What if."

Ecko has said ATS will be a pay to play clan as well. He is forcing all ATS members not to play on any servers not paid by him. He is also requiring all ATS members to donate to his servers.

ATS has been around since 1997, not once were we a pay to join guild. Nor will we ever be. Since warband started, ATS has decided, not me, that they wanted to run servers and we pool money together to do so. So does hospitaller, shogunate, and others i'm sure. LLJK is the only clan i know that is pay to join.

Ecko has, when I have notified him, of his own clan makes breaking rules like leeching during sieges, delaying, and QML spamming. He turns a blind eye, not because he cares about the rules, but he needs ATS members so his servers run.

+1 you might have something there....nope sorry was another goon tear.

When me and phantom showed up to the meeting, it had 7 or 6 people in there with Canary of Chaos bumbling around with big words, trying to say "sorry, but we don't want LLJK in Northern Empire." All phantom and I heard was, "my old friends my old friends my old friends" so we left. There was no crying on our part, we just left. It was Canary and Manofwar that came into our teamspeak, we didn't invite them, to apologize and try to repair relations. Still, all I heard was "my old friend my old friend my old friend", I called him out on their shit, how such a clan that originally against NE and ecko is now their lap dog.

They say everytime a goon cries, an angel gets its wings. Could be another Lady Gaga song eh?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2011, 08:50:39 pm »
Your post almost sounded guenuine and believable UNTIL
Ecko has said ATS will be a pay to play clan as well. He is forcing all ATS members not to play on any servers not paid by him. He is also requiring all ATS members to donate to his servers.

ROFL!
Even were this believable everyone knows that 90% of ATS are broke fucks (nojoke) so this would be like disbanding the clan's playerbase.   :lol:
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline downer

• Noble
  • Renown: 15
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: downer
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2011, 08:51:17 pm »
words

Offline Sinic

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2011, 08:52:11 pm »

They say everytime a goon cries, an angel gets its wings. Could be another Lady Gaga song eh?

Really? I remember in Dark Fall ATS's guild 'Hyperion' got really teary eyed after being absolutely skullcrushed in that game, i guess you forget to mention tears also come from ATS eh?

Selective memories sure are handy!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 08:54:42 pm by Sinic »

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 251
  • Infamy: 224
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Gingerpussy
« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2011, 08:53:15 pm »
You made a big mistake by talking that in public. Your arrogance will be your undoing, you could chose a diplomatic way to get land from us, at least you wouldn't be humiliated.

+1 wil be fun for Mercs.

Offline Ecko

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • Respect is earned.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2011, 08:53:42 pm »
Really? I remember in Dark Fall ATS's guild 'Hyperion' got really teary eyed after being absolutely skullcrushed in that game, i guess you forget to mention tears also come from ATS eh?

Selective memories sure are handy!

ATS worked with coalition of the chillin....i believe goons were apart of that against hyperion.

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2011, 08:54:13 pm »
ATS's guild 'Hyperion'

I think all the paste eating has really done permanent damage.  Hyperzerg was it's own COLLECTION of clans (not a single one) and ATS wasn't a part of Hyperzerg iirc.  I was part of the goon counter zerg with Rhade/Vanidar/early black shielders (CotC) and remember fighting Hyperzerg well.  ATS was eventually a part of CotC as well I believe.  You should get your facts straight.  lol
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 08:55:27 pm by Gorath »

Offline Rannepear

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • 我叫阿杰
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rannepear
« Reply #52 on: June 19, 2011, 08:54:54 pm »
Your post almost sounded guenuine and believable UNTIL
ROFL!
Even were this believable everyone knows that 90% of ATS are broke fucks (nojoke) so this would be like disbanding the clan's playerbase.   :lol:

I know. I live under a bridge. I sold my soul for this laptop and I steal my wifi from starbucks. Thank God for that Steam sale.

Offline Ecko

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • Respect is earned.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 19, 2011, 08:55:21 pm »
Shall i provide a shovel...or are they digging their own graves with their mouths good enough?

So far i'm waiting for one lljk member to say something that isn't false. The only person who has gotten close was lady gaga.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 08:56:39 pm by Ecko »

Offline Snatch

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • Just dance
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: Lady Gaga
« Reply #54 on: June 19, 2011, 08:56:28 pm »
Uh...pretty sure Nordmen have been my neighbors for a long time and have done nothing to me. I'm pretty sure you wanted to take them out with empire help and have chaos go down their and work the territory for you.

How the hell would making trade agreements be an act of war? If i made trade routes with anyone, they wouldn't be my enemies because THEY TOO WOULD GET SUPPLIES. If i had an enemy i would not trade with them, it would be counter productive.  :shock: Yes, i admit i have plans for almost every single guild in strategus. I'm pretty sure every guild leader has done the hypothetical "What if."

ATS has been around since 1997, not once were we a pay to join guild. Nor will we ever be. Since warband started, ATS has decided, not me, that they wanted to run servers and we pool money together to do so. So does hospitaller, shogunate, and others i'm sure. LLJK is the only clan i know that is pay to join.

You are pretty good at spinning webs of lies and feigning ignorance. I must commend you, but you do not need to resort to ad hominem when quoting me. I at least give you respect, although I decry your bombastic posts.

EDIT: for all you reading ecko's posts, read what he fails to addresses.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 08:58:55 pm by Snatch »

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2011, 08:58:12 pm »

You got called out by Eyebeat for allowing Goretooth to rage ban and only selectively enforce rules. What was your response? you literally came on to our TS and raged about how you wanted to ban Eyebeat for calling you out. How's that jealousy of chadz thing working out for you as well?
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Ecko

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • Respect is earned.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2011, 08:58:57 pm »
You are pretty good at spinning webs of lies and feigning ignorance. I must commend you, but you do not need to resort to ad hominem when quoting me. I at least give you respect, although I decry your bombastic posts.

Helps when you just say the truth. I admit you did not cry, you left my vent and raged on your teamspeak. I just used "cried" instead of temper tantrum. Its not your fault you were born that way.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 09:02:08 pm by Ecko »

Offline Uumdi

• Duke
  • Renown: 651
  • Infamy: 59
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Ready to Die
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Uumdi_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Uumdi
« Reply #57 on: June 19, 2011, 09:04:36 pm »
Goon Squad should go back to Maplestory

Ten shots of prayers, ten shots a day
A shot of thrill to hide the pain.
They can`t win, they just don`t cry,
The troopers know they live to die.

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 19, 2011, 09:05:26 pm »
Goon Squad should go back to Maplestory

lol
They're not even real Goonsquad anyways.  Just the newmy old friends of SA pretending to be.

Offline Secret Agent Cow

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Gorath's Battle Buddy and noble squire.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LLJK_Secret_Agent_Cow
« Reply #59 on: June 19, 2011, 09:09:02 pm »
lol
They're not even real Goonsquad anyways.  Just the newmy old friends of SA pretending to be.

Welp, he caught us let's call it a day folks. Gorath has and always will be a SA insider all-knowing of the inner workings of Something Awful. Yup.