Author Topic: AEF_CRPG_AUS  (Read 31655 times)

Offline Toke

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: AEF_CRPG_AUS
« Reply #60 on: September 19, 2011, 01:11:31 pm »
In addition, if Rosen was indeed doing as you say, why then is nobody else accusing her of such? If she was indeed throwing rocks and the like "at everyone" it would seem likely that more than just one person would complain.
ROSEN is not pew, ROSEN is a dude and yes many people have complained of pews behaviour in the past and she has been spoken to about it, seems like ur facts are pretty bent out of shape today bud... :oops:

Offline Warsong

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Sowing terror, death and cheese cake since 1990.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Horde
  • Game nicks: Hellscream, Warsong, Gorehowl, Shadowbreaker, Gorefeind
« Reply #61 on: September 19, 2011, 02:57:25 pm »
ROSEN is not pew, ROSEN is a dude and yes many people have complained of pews behaviour in the past and she has been spoken to about it, seems like ur facts are pretty bent out of shape today bud... :oops:

Pews behavior in the past, perhaps, but this issue you speak of now, why is there nobody else saying "pewpew hit me in the back with knives and rocks for a few rounds" like you are? My original point being that attacking pew (my mistake about rosen, i get the two confused ingame) verbally about something that is not relevant to warband or crpg was foolish and should not continue.

If what you are saying is indeed correct however then that would be a different situation, but still not constituting personal attacks, though it would or rather should result in penalties for PewPew should the allegations be true.
Insanity is a term used by people with a closed mind.

I once made a pit filled with clouds, or was it clowns? It would explain the smell.

Offline Toke

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 19, 2011, 10:29:26 pm »
sigh, there was no personal attack on anyone, at most one inappropriate question that someone has tried to twist into something else because it struck kind of close to home...

listen up, there was only 3-4 people on the server, it was during the middle of the day and tbh it really means shit to me... i don't care, the behaviour stopped, problem solved...

can you please stop now....

it's boring and annoying and you have no propensity to either investigate in an unbiased fashion or read between the lines

Offline Warsong

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Sowing terror, death and cheese cake since 1990.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Horde
  • Game nicks: Hellscream, Warsong, Gorehowl, Shadowbreaker, Gorefeind
« Reply #63 on: September 20, 2011, 12:43:57 am »
sigh, there was no personal attack on anyone, at most one inappropriate question that someone has tried to twist into something else because it struck kind of close to home...

listen up, there was only 3-4 people on the server, it was during the middle of the day and tbh it really means shit to me... i don't care, the behaviour stopped, problem solved...

can you please stop now....

it's boring and annoying and you have no propensity to either investigate in an unbiased fashion or read between the lines

Very well, if all i did was just continue a resolved incident then i appologise, sorry for that.
Insanity is a term used by people with a closed mind.

I once made a pit filled with clouds, or was it clowns? It would explain the smell.

Offline Fatwalrus

• Noble
  • Renown: 11
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 20, 2011, 06:10:45 am »
Nono, please continue.
I just made a fresh batch of popcorn.

Offline Pewpew

• Knight
  • Renown: 62
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • konspire like bosnik t`urk,e
    • View Profile
  • Faction: bj/boa
« Reply #65 on: September 20, 2011, 10:09:06 am »
thanks hellscream :3

Toke... you fucking kidding me? i don't do it on purpose  ... i am just a shit aim... ask groovy face or Another_Groovy, Orr
Homo_Erectus, hes usually there when i am using my thrower, he is a bad shot as well. I say sorry if i do mange to hit a teammate with a jav, plus, i don't even own rocks, or knives,
So your obviously lieing there :). I have tried to make up in the past by saying hello, etc, but you don't respond and  continue to be immature about it and try to single out / piss me off every time.
(click to show/hide)

Offline indigocylinder

• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 20, 2011, 01:24:16 pm »
Patch server please. Am tired of beating up steam sale newbies on native duels.

edit: since they haven't bothered to post the promised instructions on how to run a server with WSE, and I have time, I will explain myself.

First, go into the cRPG module folder and you'll see a subfolder called WSE. Copy everything inside the WSE folder to the main server directory.

Now go into the main server directory and find the default .bat file. Right click this and click edit. Should see a notepad file with something like:

Code: [Select]
mb_warband_dedicated.exe -r Sample_Battle.txt -m cRPG
Change this to:

Code: [Select]
WSELoader.exe -r Sample_Battle.txt -m cRPG
And then run the server as usual. It should now run with WSE.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 01:37:03 pm by indigocylinder »

Offline Toke

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 21, 2011, 06:19:26 am »
... sad panda  :cry: :cry: :cry:
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 12:08:04 pm by Toke »

Offline Mordaunt

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
  • You racka disciprine!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: YRD_Charging_Bull
« Reply #68 on: September 24, 2011, 03:39:41 pm »
Wow go on holiday for a week and miss out on all sorts of fun shenanigans. It seems to me that everybody acts like a douche on that server at one time or another. That's just a byproduct of our small community. It's like the big brother house. With more turkey slapping. I do find that pew pew is a poor representative of the fine upstanding AEF community though and as a non paying consumer of the server bandwidth I feel it is my right to demand recompense.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 04:49:10 am by Mordaunt »

Offline Mordaunt

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
  • You racka disciprine!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 27, 2011, 11:20:45 am »
Another fine example of AEF being AEF. BB and HM start team wounding eachother, I comment and get abused.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Pewpew

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 01, 2011, 06:05:16 am »
No offense mord... but Miku REALLY doesn't like you so I'm not surprised.

Any whoo,

I am Homo_*HABILIS*  NOT Daferensis, erectus, what ever. So if you get tked by a homo_ don't fucking blame me, i deleted my homo char kuz it was shit.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Pewpew

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 01, 2011, 06:10:17 am »
Also, I'm gonna ask them ALL to delete there Homo_ chars. i get blamed for like 50 tks every day when its not me-.-
(click to show/hide)

Offline Mordaunt

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
  • You racka disciprine!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 01, 2011, 06:23:04 am »
I know you're Habilis. Not sure what Hatsune's problem is, although I heard he has a vagina and lives near the beach...
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 06:24:43 am by Mordaunt »

Offline Shaksie

• Count
  • Renown: 195
  • Infamy: 115
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Double Thickshake
« Reply #73 on: October 01, 2011, 11:43:54 am »
Sorry I'm not sure where to post for unban appeals to AEF server. I am Noobatron and I recently was banned because of team damaging. I would like to be unbanned, how do I become unbanned?
VERY nice boy :)

Offline slothscott

• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: AEF_BigBird
« Reply #74 on: October 01, 2011, 12:29:44 pm »
Noobatron,
you have been causing problems on the server for sometime now, your ban will last 1 week. This is your first strike if you are banned again it will be permanent.
From your friendly host provider AEF.