Author Topic: AEF_CRPG_AUS  (Read 31673 times)

Offline Mordaunt

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
  • You racka disciprine!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: YRD_Charging_Bull
Re: AEF_CRPG_AUS
« Reply #360 on: December 14, 2011, 10:51:28 pm »
He requested my opinion via PM, and I wanted to be shown supporting AEF. But keep up the gud werk.

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_greatsage, Die_In_A_Fire, Dutchy, Halfcast, basic
« Reply #361 on: December 15, 2011, 09:19:37 am »
Well it seems Dirty Alberts bann didnt help change his attitude problem,today he was his usual abuse anyone and everyone self.He calls people all sorts of names for no reason.He also was teamkilling and polled me for no reason(probally because i kept blocking him with my shield)

Albert team killing Frank the Tank cause Frank accidently killed a team matehttp://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/192/dakillingfrankthetank.jpg/

Albert team killing anotherhttp://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/267/dakillingygritte.jpg/

Albert killing a team mate just after abusing himhttp://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/854/dakillingarbaz.jpg/http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/337/texttodakillingarbaz.jpg/

Albert polling me for nothinghttp://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/824/dapollingmefornothing.jpg/

It seems Albert feels he can take the law into his own hands and teamkill if he thinks you deserve it.Albert also must feel like he has the right to continulessly abuse people just cause he feels like it.Personally for me he makes my gaming time less enjoyable.This all happened in a 1 hour period.

I just went back into the server and asked albert why he polled me for nothing and he said"it was a joke you fucking  tool"I didnt think it was funny as I lost my 5 times.http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/141/datellingmewhyhepolledm.jpg/
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 09:32:38 am by Dutchydave »

Offline Mordaunt

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
  • You racka disciprine!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: YRD_Charging_Bull
« Reply #362 on: December 15, 2011, 10:00:58 am »
Seriously dutchy, all of those were in the heat of battle or after a map change poll had been accepted. Polling you was the only thing I've seen him deliberately do, as I was there the whole time too. Now you're just being silly.

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: December 15, 2011, 10:07:19 am »
None of them where after a map change poll as you know cause you where there the only map polls that where successful where polls for Arena and as you can see all these shots are on Arena map.Im not being silly these are all legitiment shots of Albert teamkillingI dont understand how someone can try and piss everyone off and then keep breaking the rules,pretty dumb if you ask me.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 10:10:34 am by Dutchydave »

Offline Shaksie

• Count
  • Renown: 195
  • Infamy: 115
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Double Thickshake
« Reply #364 on: December 15, 2011, 10:28:27 am »
Dutchy, you are serious, correct?
The first one: I said o.O because it shouldn't have hit him and I was surprised it did.
The second one: Exactly the same, I said ffs because I get pissed off with accidental teamkills as it makes my kill:death ratio worse.
The third one: I don't remember this one but I think that was either him hitting me first or it was also an accident, I honestly do not remember that one.
The fourth one: What the fuck? You just polled me before. Besides, it was as a joke and... well... it is a poll..
I honestly don't see how any of these can be taken seriously, they were all accidental (third one is skeptical, I do not remember it) and the poll was as a joke and he just did the same to me. I did not screenshot it because I didn't think it would matter.
And Dutchy, I am now going to screenshot everything negative you do to me (if I get unbanned that is) so you can stop abusing and lying to me, we had a contract that we would stop being dicks to each other.
And Thank you Mordnaut, I could not have said it better myself.
VERY nice boy :)

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: December 15, 2011, 10:33:46 am »
So basically your agreeing to hitting him back and thats how the 3rd TK happened?I never polled you goose and the server records will show that and prove you are just lieing as it seems you want to deny all of these incidents with lies.We never had a contract and if we did have 1 I would of ripped it up the second you polled me for a joke(ha ha).Why do you call everyone "cunts" and all other sorts of offensive names?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 10:39:02 am by Dutchydave »

Offline Shaksie

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: December 15, 2011, 10:45:12 am »
Dutchy stop attempting to fool people, you  know all those team kills were accidents. And sorry, I didn't see the second abusive one, I think he tried to kill me and I accidentally killed him later, can't remember if that one was on purpose or not. I only reciprocate, I won't be an asshole to people who are not to me, you may not blatantly say it very often but you  imply it too often for it to be taken lightly. A contract? I believe we did, of the sort. I said Dutchy, stop being dicks to eachother, k? and you said fine or something of the sort, if I recall correctly.
I polled you as a joke so I don't see how it matters what my reason was, but you either team killed me, abused me or polled to kick me, I cannot remember once again because none of these events seem very significant to me. When I play, yes I sometimes team kill on purpose but there is always a reason, and more often than not when I accidentally team kill I will say something, such as "o.O" or some other form of surprised nature or I will apologize, or I will get frustrated because it was an accident and I hate being team killed so I assume other people also do.

Could my ban please be lifted soon?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 11:12:49 am by Shaksie »

Offline slothscott

• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: AEF_BigBird
« Reply #367 on: December 15, 2011, 02:34:29 pm »
Dirty Albert this is not your first ban as you have been caught intentionally teamkilling before, this ban will last a duration of 2 weeks.

Offline Eugene

• Baron
  • Renown: 92
  • Infamy: 59
  • MLPK
    • View Profile
  • Faction: My Little Pony Krew
  • Game nicks: MLPK_Brony_Sudo
« Reply #368 on: December 15, 2011, 09:47:48 pm »
dutchy to be kicked the majority of the server has to want you out. and many people dislike you due to your antics as a cav so people will always kick you. wasn't  the poll function made for this exact reason as this allows people that they dislike due to the actions of the person in question.
I hate it when I forget to take my fedora off at night, and I wake up neck-deep in bitches

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: December 15, 2011, 09:59:59 pm »
I dont have a cav build anymore.It was exactly 60% dont know why as I will never teamhit on purpose again.Maybe its just people who remember my noob riding or maybe it was just everyone use to pressing 1 as a noob called "attacking_is_boring" kept polling himself and running around with ag build and steel shield refusing to fight.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 10:08:55 pm by Dutchydave »

Offline Shaksie

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: December 17, 2011, 12:53:18 am »
No, no Dutchy I have a better theory. It's because people don't like you because you do things like this. And Bigbird, I hope you're proud. They were actually accidents, I'm not trying to get unbanned, I'm just laying it out.

Offline HatsuneMiku

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: AEF_HatsuneMiku
« Reply #371 on: December 17, 2011, 02:38:29 am »
You do NOT take actions into your own hands by teamkilling. And I just got screenshots showing you being a fucktard, teamhitting someone constantly three maps in a row for no bloody reason.
How the fuck did you get given rights to run a server when you act like this? I'm bloody amazed.
Your ban is now permanent.

Offline dasocks

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: December 17, 2011, 03:44:59 am »
HAHAHA God I love AEF.
Have you unbanned Gravskift yet?
His ban should be up by now.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 03:47:55 am by dasocks »

Offline Shaksie

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: December 17, 2011, 03:50:49 am »
I told you before and I will tell you again. Those teamkills were accidents, what do you  think the things I said afterwards meant? And I have no idea what you are talking about. Also, I am not running the server. I am an admin, I thought someone as clever as you would be able to read.

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #374 on: December 17, 2011, 04:44:09 am »
Now, now every. Lets just put all this shit behind us and have some fun?

Its just a game and there is a whole lot of heat and flaping about being generated by a whole lot of people atm. Lets just shake hands and try to be better in the future.
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(