Author Topic: cRPG Australia admin farming DTV (with evidence)  (Read 12267 times)

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
Re: cRPG Australia admin farming DTV (with evidence)
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2011, 12:45:35 pm »
So you expect that all admins and server owners take random crap from every player without getting biased?

ain't gonna work, players have to do their part as well.

if you admin a server you will very soon find out that there is that special kind of player that thinks it makes sense to test the admins for no reason by pushing their buttons.

when this goes wrong i get PMs from both sides where the banned person tries to get the server disconnected and the admin tries to explain himself.

this actually happens quiet often but is mostly done by PM and not on the public boards.
in this case he did both.

server owners and admins will not be regulated in a way that they have to allow people on their server that intentionally try to disrupt the gameflow for the admins or players.
that's why there are some basic rules set by us for all servers which are the rules that need to be enforced.

also as i said if you have problems with the admin team of one server move on to another server.
if you get removed from that one as well odds are you are doing something wrong.

Edit:
Also if you try to drag it out even more make sure you bring the evidence else there is no way any actions are taken.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 12:52:23 pm by Meow »

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2011, 01:00:07 pm »
I've admined servers in the past. For a tournament much bigger than the player base of cRPG put together. You stay impartial always. If you can't then you shouldn't be admin. Are you petty enough to let trolls get to you? If you are then you have no place in the world of being admin. Being an admin is also partly your choice. You should know that trolls come with the job. Getting lots of pm's comes with the job. You have to accept that responsibility.

I'm not saying you should allow those players on, I'm saying your judgement of them should be based on their actions, not your personal grudge against them even if they are being trolls. If there's a valid reason to kick, then kick. Otherwise yes, you should be expected to suck it up and deal with it. As admin you have the ability to already consider yourself awesome for having admin powers. Why would a trolls words even poke a needle in you? Let alone force you to bring the kick hammer/ban hammer down.

Problem with telling people to move to another server is cRPG has very few servers. Even if you move on, most of the day there's only 1 that's actually populated. It's only peak times that battle servers everywhere are full. So that's not really an option.

The fact cRPG has a small amount of servers also means that yes, server admins do have to be regulated. If they aren't then you get much admin abuse.

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2011, 01:10:56 pm »
strange somehow i feel like we are turning in circles here.
also i have no more time repeating this.

rules that are being enforced are in the server announcement.
everything else is up to the server owners which includes putting up a decent admin team.
if that fails feel free to supply evidence of those admins abusing their power to the server owner or in case the core rules are broken to me. (which is what happened here and it will be investigated)

this is not about what you think admins should be but about servers connected to the database which is not something that will fluctuate like admins.

our rules are clear and you can check them out here:
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,5650.0.html

if you feel like getting those changed go ahead and post in there, this is the wrong thread.

everything else from here i will take to PMs with the people in question.

Offline Phallas

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2011, 01:35:36 pm »
Darvos, i already explained the reason for the server lockout, you obviously decided to make a federal case of this after you where muted for trolling.
After a blatant and deliberate team-kill right in front of me, you where banned, for 1-week.

There is always 1 bad seed who tries to spoil things for the rest.
Out of an average of 80 players on the server everyday, Your the only one to complain about the admins of the server.

I also know for a fact your name isn't darvos originally, you have been banned from the native servers on multiple account, on crpg
no matter how many cd-keys you generate you can never access your cRPG character once banned and this has made you rage.

Your welcome back on the server after 1 week, troll and you will be muted, team kill and you will be banned for a month.

i also don't appreciate 3rd parties fueling the fire.

Offline Gheritarish le Loki

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2011, 02:10:49 pm »
If you have problem with an admin, it's that you do something wrong, that's all.

95% of players never ever have any problem/discussion/words with admin.

Don't come with your experience of admin to told lesson to others, if you have never been admin on cRPG you can't understand what are the crpg griefers.

Offline Darvos

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2011, 02:15:57 pm »
Darvos, i already explained the reason for the server lockout, you obviously decided to make a federal case of this after you where muted for trolling.
After a blatant and deliberate team-kill right in front of me, you where banned, for 1-week.

There is always 1 bad seed who tries to spoil things for the rest.
Out of an average of 80 players on the server everyday, Your the only one to complain about the admins of the server.

I also know for a fact your name isn't darvos originally, you have been banned from the native servers on multiple account, on crpg
no matter how many cd-keys you generate you can never access your cRPG character once banned and this has made you rage.

Your welcome back on the server after 1 week, troll and you will be muted, team kill and you will be banned for a month.

i also don't appreciate 3rd parties fueling the fire.

multiple keys? banned from native? wtf are you on about? seriously, why dont you get your own facts right before you go banning someone with only 1 account

Also why dont you enforce your own fucking rules? I reported to you that i was constantly being team hit by a player on my own team, and only killed him AFTER he once again hit me in the round. seriously dude, are you as blind as you are ignorant?

no am not from Keen, but thankyou for putting me on the same pedestal as those professional trolls, nice to be mistaken for them i guess
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 02:18:35 pm by Darvos »
Wisdom:
I also know for a fact your name isn't darvos originally, you have been banned from the native servers on multiple account

Offline Phallas

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2011, 02:58:15 pm »
darvos you are classic mate, i wonder if you believe your own bullshit.

let me refer everyone to a post this "professional troll" posted concerning me 5 months ago, when i wasn't admin nor was i playing crpg.

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,1004.0.html

enjoy

Offline RomaN_au

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 19, 2011, 03:20:21 pm »

If I could just add - In the 9months (approx) that i've known Darvos and speaking to him almost every day. I'm almost 100% certain that Darvos is not an alias for someone else.

I am pretty certain however that Sierra was an alias for someone who hosted crpg and was banned from the Games.on.net servers on 4 different cd-keys and quite possibly their mumble server. As far as I've been told, it was for breaching GoN rules after being told to stop multiple times.

Source: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,160370.msg4224122.html#msg4224122

Offline Phallas

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 19, 2011, 04:14:03 pm »
Actually roman, i was banned once for Advertising crpg on the native server, i was never warned for it just banned.

After trying to rejoin the server i was banned on another 3 accounts without breaking any rules and again no words where exchanged, if there
is someone worse then darvos its acc1.

Offline Darvos

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 19, 2011, 04:16:45 pm »
Actually roman, i was banned once for Advertising crpg on the native server, i was never warned for it just banned.

After trying to rejoin the server i was banned on another 3 accounts without breaking any rules and again no words where exchanged, if there
is someone worse then darvos its acc1Phallas.

fixed
Wisdom:
I also know for a fact your name isn't darvos originally, you have been banned from the native servers on multiple account

Offline Phallas

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2011, 04:18:19 pm »
And another thing, who are you roman too vouch for darvos, i could track down a dozen troll threads from you, get a life guys, its getting quite sad.

Offline RomaN_au

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2011, 04:26:06 pm »
And another thing, who are you roman too vouch for darvos, i could track down a dozen troll threads from you, get a life guys, its getting quite sad.

I don't think i'm the one in question here.

Anyways - i like cRPG and am happy people are playing it again but I don't agree with breaching the rules of other gaming communities. If you were banned on GoN for advertising why would you go back and get banned another 3 times on other cd keys if not to cause more mischief for them? I'm sure there is more to this than what you are telling us.

Either way, it's not my concern and i don't need to hear it. There are admins other than ACC1 for GoN servers now (Cozi is the senior admin) and there is also a forum on their website where you can appeal your ban.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 04:40:20 pm by RomaN_au »

Offline Phallas

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 20, 2011, 04:50:15 am »
You have to realize roman, ACC1 is a child, i haven't played native on Gon for 6+ months, while mischievous keen members are still alowed to play.

No matter you're womanly grudge for me you must realize acc1 is a vile pathetic child which was given admin only beucase his clan mates vouched for him.
(many of which would gladly reject him now)

No matter how many times i say this to you, you wont accept it because of your grudge, acc1 banned me the first time for advertising (I'm assuming) since there was no warning.

He had banned me many times before then for no reason at all, i once had  a 3 day ban, and when i came back into the server and asked him why, he said it was an accident.
The only person to complain about me or the server i own and run, is darvos and i have completely shown that complaint was unsubstantiated.

You both need to grow up, I'm glad to see you both playing c-rpg.
darvos, i would like to see a public written apology on the crpg_Australia official forum thread.

Both of you, end the crusade, just like in the middle ages they accomplish nothing.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 04:58:45 am by Phallas »

Offline Darvos

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 20, 2011, 08:12:44 am »
Phallas, I don't know who you think you are demanding apologies, but if it's an apology you want, it will be an honest, heartfelt apology.

Phallas/Akkadian/dr_aziz, I am sorry. I am sorry I teamkilled another player. I am sorry I teamkilled a player who was continually griefing me by shooting arrows into me every round. I am sorry I teamkilled a player who was continually griefing me by shooting arrows into me every round, even after he was reported to you for breaking the rules and you did nothing about it.

I'm sorry I trolled you for being such a bad player, because, I guess, in the end it wasnt really trolling so much as highlighting a truth, you really do suck!

I am sorry that you are a bias, unfair, partial, cheating admin, you ruin the community and the server with your very presence, you have no idea what it means to be unbiased and impartial, instead you have shown time and time again you will only do things that suit or benefit you in some way, and for that I am sorry

I am sorry for everyone who continues to play on your server and has no idea how much of a douche you really are, I suggest they go chat to some old warband people about your history, it will only prove to enlighten them from their ignorance.

And lastly, I am sorry I wasted my time writing this apology out to you, after all, I believe that it is you who has wronged myself and the cRPG community with your constant acting like king shit.

I demand that you apologise to me for being bias and unfair, for cheating, and for your own lack of intelligence.

I demand an apology for your accusation that I have multiple accounts on which I have already been banned, which is falsehood and lies.

I demand an apology for asking me to apologise in the first place.

And lastly, I demand you come back down off your high horse, and realise you are not king shit, never was and never will be.

oh, and I am sorry that I have posted this in both threads, but I really do feel it needs to be reiterated
Wisdom:

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 20, 2011, 08:32:51 am »
And I thought EU had bad trolls