Author Topic: Removing the space  (Read 608 times)

Offline Nickleback

• Hero of The Chamber of Tears
  • Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player
  • Sheogorath -a Daedra Lord
    • View Profile
Removing the space
« on: February 16, 2020, 11:57:50 am »
There is a table.

We can actually remove the table.

So we remove it.

Now we want to remove the space that table had occupied.

How can we do that,is it possible to imagine,or it is out of  the limits of our imagination!?

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 392
  • Infamy: 1070
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: Removing the space
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2020, 04:29:30 am »
Return the table back to where it was. Space removed. It will be difficult to achieve tho cause gamers can move large objects only once at a time before muscle cramps kick in. So you will need to wait up to 4 days until you can remove the space. You could call a friend if you had one.

Offline Nickleback

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2020, 10:27:10 am »
U do not comprehend to comprehend deepness of my posts.Please read twice...

This topic is important.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2020, 11:35:18 am »
+2
Return the table back to where it was. Space removed. It will be difficult to achieve tho cause gamers can move large objects only once at a time before muscle cramps kick in. So you will need to wait up to 4 days until you can remove the space. You could call a friend if you had one.

excuse my all my pro gamer gear is on wheels (yes, even the table), so I can simply slide to the door once pizza comes while still keeping a high apm in my competitive games

Offline Nickleback

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2020, 12:25:56 pm »
excuse my all my pro gamer gear is on wheels (yes, even the table), so I can simply slide to the door once pizza comes while still keeping a high apm in my competitive games

ITS NOT ABOUT MOVING THE TABLE OMG

HOW DO YOU REMOVE THE SPACE THE TABLE FILLS,HOW DO YOU DESTROY 1 SQUARE METRR OF SPACE FILLED WITH AIR!  FORCE YOUR IMAGINATION NERD

Offline Rest_in_Peace

• Count
  • Renown: 171
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild
  • Game nicks: Rest_in_Peace
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2020, 03:29:22 pm »
+1
shut down these forums before this fucking sperg ruins it even more wtf

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2020, 08:10:48 pm »
+1
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1919
  • Infamy: 1277
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2020, 10:22:06 pm »

My desk is on the wheels as well, I added two for extra stability but the thing is, I have thick carpet underneath which defeats the purpose of wheels. Hate that desk but can't find a proper replacement for the right money and simply dont have enough free time to make one.

Pro gamer gear, that just horrible. Those expensive chairs are good for maybe 6 months before they fall apart in various ways. Especially if we take into account the average weight of an ordinary gamer. Even my 80 kg is enough to ruin the low-quality mechanism of a typical 300 euro gamer chair.

About pizza. I liked pizza a lot, even after I lost ton of weight. Then while stricken with norovirus I ate a bit more pizza than I should. Pizza came back the way it entered my body and ever since then I just do not enjoy eating pizza, any pizza, even the smell no matter how good just puts me off.

Offline Gurgumul

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2020, 11:37:08 pm »
+1
It is not out of litmist of our imaginatino, but is tis out of limits of our human level. Everythign is the same thing, everything is just one line. The wordl is singel dimenesions lal, but it is an ulliusion that we live in 3 or 4 dimensions, dpending if you canout time as dimension. It;s all linear. You might think the world is much more complicated, but it's not. Like a computer can generate 3 dimensional world, but it's all a signle line of code. The screen you see is also single dimensional - pixel by pixel, from left to righ, to to bottom it is shown, but your slow eyes see illusion of 2 dimnesions. Imagine a single line, REALLY long and SUPER fast, that one line is generated by code of universe, the law of one, but you and I, we see it as illusion of dimensions and perspectives. We are the same soul, but different points of view, because the soul is at different points in the string of world. Right now I am me, one time I will be u and vice city. Anyway, I don;t know how to remove the space, but good question.

Offline Nickleback

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2020, 01:00:50 pm »
OMG ONLY ONE THAT REALLY UNDERSTOOD ME,

Thanks intelligentmul and fk u all other nerds including leshma.

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • Renown: 795
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2020, 03:42:21 pm »
+1
you would need an implosion of matter, essentially a black hole

inb4 no, not a black persons anus