Author Topic: Chinese flu - Doomsday 2020  (Read 32631 times)

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
Re: Chinese flu - Doomsday 2020
« Reply #195 on: March 18, 2020, 11:40:04 pm »
thats so american, of course its a conspiracy, why shouldnt it be

On the one hand I hope the us don't get hit so hard, but on the other hand a little voice in my head is all like "yes, yeees, let them pay the price for their limitless arrogance, let them try out their guns on each other"

Im sorry, sometimes Im not a nice person. Lets hope its all just a big fat conspiracy
(click to show/hide)

Where was the panic when in 2018 over 10 million ppl fell ill with TB and 1.5 million died from it? Only like 9000 deaths now in 4 months if it stays at that rate 9000 every 4 months it will only be 27000 deaths which is a far cry from 1.5 million.
#
TB has always been pretty much a part of humanity for a long time and every third is infected, it has been this way for over 2000 years
« Last Edit: March 18, 2020, 11:48:44 pm by Ikarus »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 820
  • Infamy: 2634
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: March 19, 2020, 12:47:46 am »
There is a vaccine for TB, all civilized kids take it. The huge majority of those deaths come from undeveloped regions where there is no vaccination for TB. Of course, there are antivaxxers in developed countries, but they are not considered civilized.

To think that at one point many people were standing behind Ron Paul. But that was before the world realized he is a nutcase and that his son is human garbage. It is interesting that Ron Paul is still alive and active, given his old age. What Bernie Sanders is for Democrats, the polar opposite of him or extreme wing of Republican party is Ron Paul. He is so hardcore in his views that most Republicans cannot stand him. For instance when this is all over Ron Paul as POTUS would veto intervention of American Federal Reserve which would bankrupt the country and entire world would follow. He is a wild west type of cowboy, no government, no tax, who has the most guns wins type of guy. He would leave all those people who lost their jobs homeless or let the virus kill them first.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: March 19, 2020, 02:50:41 am »
Don't worry, COVID-19 won't keep up its current rate of spread for the rest of the year, no need to panic. The population of Earth is much less than 23 billion, it'll run out of new people to infect much sooner than December 2020.
Are these programs you are running to get your numbers from able to predict future events? If so how much for next years winning lottery numbers?
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Asheram

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: March 19, 2020, 02:56:01 am »
thats so american, of course its a conspiracy, why shouldnt it be

On the one hand I hope the us don't get hit so hard, but on the other hand a little voice in my head is all like "yes, yeees, let them pay the price for their limitless arrogance, let them try out their guns on each other"

Im sorry, sometimes Im not a nice person. Lets hope its all just a big fat conspiracy
(click to show/hide)
#
TB has always been pretty much a part of humanity for a long time and every third is infected, it has been this way for over 2000 years
I just reposted that from what salad posted on discord, I really dont follow political figures much. I do hope though he is true about where was the media coverage for tb in 2018 if at the end of the year this cv kills less which hopefully it does, hopefully far less.
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #199 on: March 19, 2020, 03:22:21 am »
Ain't nothing strange about that. What good is all your tp gonna do in the end times when I come knocking on your door with my fully loaded ar15 asking for a roll or two?

definitely waiting for the looting to start, all these empty buildings of closed businesses are very soft targets, I think if the monthly free $ does come in then it wont be an issue but who knows it might happen any ways.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: March 19, 2020, 01:38:40 pm »
Are these programs you are running to get your numbers from able to predict future events? If so how much for next years winning lottery numbers?
No man, it's just math. Some people learn that at school at a young age.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: March 19, 2020, 08:39:41 pm »
Apparently you missed my point, you act like your math can predict whats really going to happen 6 months from now like it is set in stone, for all anyone knows every nuke on the planet will go off and wipe cv and everything else off the planet. For all we know this thing could die out in 6 months because thats the end of its life cycle or for all we know it could kill everything on the planet because no cure was able to be found. Your math doesn't make you nostradamus.

Or does it
https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/1256121/Coronavirus-Nostradamus-predicted-coronavirus-COVID19-latest-update
I guess when he said earthquake he meant covid19.
PENDULUM

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2244
  • Infamy: 726
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: March 19, 2020, 08:44:57 pm »
You do not need math to able to see where this is going. For example, Spain reacted very late and held a few events where thousands of people were present in early March. Which now directly translates into the number of infected. The same can now be said of Florida which, almost certainly, will be the most affected state in the entire USA. They are still partying on the beaches, those kids will go to their states soon and infect their loved ones in the next few days or so. Besides Florida, the most affected region city is NYC, and that could be predicted almost 20 days ago. The countries which made mistakes will pay the highest price. God won't be there to save them, because God does not exist.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 08:51:18 pm by Leshma »

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: March 20, 2020, 11:47:00 am »
Apparently you missed my point, you act like your math can predict whats really going to happen 6 months from now like it is set in stone, for all anyone knows every nuke on the planet will go off and wipe cv and everything else off the planet. For all we know this thing could die out in 6 months because thats the end of its life cycle or for all we know it could kill everything on the planet because no cure was able to be found. Your math doesn't make you nostradamus.

Or does it
https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/1256121/Coronavirus-Nostradamus-predicted-coronavirus-COVID19-latest-update
I guess when he said earthquake he meant covid19.
Your reading comprehension is lacking. At current rate of growth, there would be 23 billion cases by end of this year. Which is impossible as there are only 7.8 billion people on Earth. Which part of my statement is wrong?

Offline Asheram

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: March 20, 2020, 03:02:27 pm »
Where did I say anything about about your numbers? I said you are not a prophet nostradamus, you dont know whats going to happen a month from now.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2020, 03:33:20 pm by Asheram »
PENDULUM

Offline The_Bloody_Nine

• Marshall
  • Renown: 946
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "I am still alive"
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: March 20, 2020, 05:58:34 pm »
Where did I say anything about about your numbers? I said you are not a prophet nostradamus, you dont know whats going to happen a month from now.

itwasajokegoddamnit

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1343
  • Infamy: 1799
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: March 20, 2020, 06:58:42 pm »
Does Germany count chronic patients who are positive on coronavirus as coronavirus victims or they count them as death from ongoing chronic illness?

Offline Asheram

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: March 20, 2020, 07:04:24 pm »
itwasajokegoddamnit
Ok sry, I thought he was carrying discord conversation over to here, he used the same joke there but also was talking about how this was going to get exponentially worse that wasn't a joke.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2020, 07:20:59 pm by Asheram »
PENDULUM

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #208 on: March 20, 2020, 07:45:46 pm »
Animal incineration facilities now coming to a Wuhan near you!
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline SixThumbs

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
  • Consumer Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: March 21, 2020, 12:49:18 am »
Ain't nothing strange about that. What good is all your tp gonna do in the end times when I come knocking on your door with my fully loaded ar15 asking for a roll or two?

Strange wasn't the right word I suppose. More like disgusting but I guess that's advertising just doing its job.

[Politicians/media take action to prevent spread of virus, leading to fewer deaths]
"Wow, so few deaths, they overreacted and shut everything down for nothing!"

[Politicians/media take no action to prevent spread of virus, leading to many deaths]
"Wow, it's like they don't even care about us, just watching us die and shit!"

Politicians/media action has been to point the finger and tell everyone else to take no action.
And how!