Author Topic: Chinese flu - Doomsday 2020  (Read 32280 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1108
  • Infamy: 1313
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: Chinese flu - Doomsday 2020
« Reply #90 on: February 27, 2020, 06:22:59 am »
+1
USA, NortCal, community spread. Patient 7 days in hospital, severe condition. 

USA is worse than China/Iran at trying to cover it up.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2305
  • Infamy: 2720
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 28, 2020, 01:26:32 am »
+3
Just when I thought how silly America's response to this is, my country's government managed to make Iran's response into very competent and careful.

Thing is, rumour goes five people have died so far in Belgrade. Then El Presidente called a press conference and brought chief of pulmonology with himself who is recently pursuing career of youtube Doctor. El Presidente said how we need to wash hands with soap, but not liquid soap, must use regular soap bars. Because someone told him liquid soap is full of bacteria... Then he proceeded to assure us how there is no virus in our country and how he will never wear a mask and will travel every day to all cities meeting people in person... after this stunt Doctor came out on stage and said how this is staged by Western powers, some global conspiracy of sort to curb our growing economy, how we survived everything and that Coronavirus is the weakest virus in human history, joke of a virus, that flu season did much more harm in his hospital and guaranteed that EVERYONE in our country will live to month of April and that's when virus will beaten by sun rays which will fill our bodies with Vitamin D which will decimate the virus. Later he also said he will never wear a mask just like El Presidente. Also said how virus is gastrointestinal... They both denied the presence of the virus in our country. President who is responsible for huge economic growth said how we have everything in huge numbers but there is no need to stash anything, we are just wasting our money.

Can't say I was stunned but what I saw on TV, I am fucking mortified.

Also new 19 cases in Germany today
« Last Edit: February 28, 2020, 01:31:48 am by Leshma »

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #92 on: February 28, 2020, 05:55:15 am »
Trump said that april heat will kill it too.  Good times and competent leaders.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 28, 2020, 08:55:51 am »
Just when I thought how silly America's response to this is, my country's government managed to make Iran's response into very competent and careful.

Thing is, rumour goes five people have died so far in Belgrade. Then El Presidente called a press conference and brought chief of pulmonology with himself who is recently pursuing career of youtube Doctor. El Presidente said how we need to wash hands with soap, but not liquid soap, must use regular soap bars. Because someone told him liquid soap is full of bacteria... Then he proceeded to assure us how there is no virus in our country and how he will never wear a mask and will travel every day to all cities meeting people in person... after this stunt Doctor came out on stage and said how this is staged by Western powers, some global conspiracy of sort to curb our growing economy, how we survived everything and that Coronavirus is the weakest virus in human history, joke of a virus, that flu season did much more harm in his hospital and guaranteed that EVERYONE in our country will live to month of April and that's when virus will beaten by sun rays which will fill our bodies with Vitamin D which will decimate the virus. Later he also said he will never wear a mask just like El Presidente. Also said how virus is gastrointestinal... They both denied the presence of the virus in our country. President who is responsible for huge economic growth said how we have everything in huge numbers but there is no need to stash anything, we are just wasting our money.

Can't say I was stunned but what I saw on TV, I am fucking mortified.

Also new 19 cases in Germany today

lmao

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2445
  • Infamy: 1348
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 28, 2020, 08:17:49 pm »
Trump said that april heat will kill it too.  Good times and competent leaders.

It is currently spreading in Brazil, so much for that theory.

Dunno what's with old people, they are the most risky group yet they dgaf.

Pope got sick a few days ago, hopefully, it's not coronavirus otherwise we will need a new Pope asap.

Certain antiviral therapies have shown promising results in a few critical patients. Scientists also devised a way how to stop virus from multiplying which if it proves to be working, should also affect influenza and rhinoviruses. This is a bit blessing in disguise because Big Pharma were not interested in finding the cure for flu or common cold, too much money in treating the symptoms. This may force them to change their ways.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2020, 08:24:05 pm by Leshma »

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #95 on: February 29, 2020, 07:15:02 am »
Dunno what's with old people, they are the most risky group yet they dgaf.

Pope got sick a few days ago, hopefully, it's not coronavirus otherwise we will need a new Pope asap.

They are old dude

Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
« Reply #96 on: February 29, 2020, 10:59:07 am »
+2
They are old dude

Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Thank you for making it to my signature

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
« Reply #97 on: February 29, 2020, 11:10:35 am »
+2
virus will beaten by sun rays which will fill our bodies with Vitamin D which will decimate the virus.

heh, guess I'm safe after all...

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #98 on: February 29, 2020, 11:48:21 am »
+1
Thank you for making it to my signature

No u
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 1185
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 29, 2020, 08:32:57 pm »
Not sure should I keep writing on this subject since the virus is basically everywhere by now, just some arent testing so they think they don't have it. May write something if I fall ill because of it.

The only important news seems to be a situation in Iran, in Qom and Tehran which are basically Wuhan 2.0 by now. People falling dead on the streets, public unrest, that kind of shit.

Offline Lord_Carlos

• Count
  • Renown: 183
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 02, 2020, 11:27:22 am »
Iam glad Ikarus listen to my advice, good fella. 8-)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2020, 11:32:09 am by Lord_Carlos »

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #101 on: March 02, 2020, 06:50:57 pm »
+1
Iam glad Ikarus listen to my advice, good fella. 8-)
The farts smell so much more intense in here

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #102 on: March 02, 2020, 07:52:48 pm »
Government here felt like letting infected iranians ride public transit all day would be fun. Nice knowing you guys!

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #103 on: March 02, 2020, 08:06:43 pm »
+1
Government here felt like letting infected iranians ride public transit all day would be fun. Nice knowing you guys!

Shouldn't be too difficult to retrofit a filter to your templar helm and make it a gas mask.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 335
  • Infamy: 959
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 02, 2020, 08:25:36 pm »
General consensus among countries seems to consist of treating coronavirus as just another flu-like disease albeit deadlier. Apparently they find 15% hospitalized cases and 2-3% death rate in case of large outbreak as perfectly acceptable and normal thing to happen. Doubt well be seeing China measures in other countries, unless this virus recombines with Ebola and start killing every second person on Earth.

Old and immunocompromised people will die in a larger percentage from this but so they would from influenza or anything else, seems to be whats going on in minds of most officials.

There is one thing they forgot. This is how the Spanish flu started. Not good, not terrible. But the second wave was terrible. Instead of preparing for possible second wave, we choose to sweep this under the carpet.