Author Topic: Chinese flu - Doomsday 2020  (Read 32287 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1984
  • Infamy: 2443
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: Chinese flu - Doomsday 2020
« Reply #60 on: February 20, 2020, 07:13:43 am »
We may do that, you more than me. But our seniors stand no chance. For them, this is deadly like Ebola. It completely wrecks lungs in under a week and nothing can be done about that.

It is airborne and extremely contagious. WHO director said that last week in Geneva but no major media reported on that. Witnesses say WHO officials were approached by some other people in suits who said recorded conference won't be aired. Some Canadian news channel decided to do against that recommendation, that's where I saw it.

Chinese are pouring bleach on the streets. Beijing, Wuhan, Guangdong, Shenzen are ghost cities, no more than 500 people are outside during the day. 700 million Chinese are in some form of quarantine, around 220 million are locked down. Entire neighborhoods with doors welded shut or barred with wooden planks.

Japan and S. Korea COVID-19 patients are growing exponentially in numbers.

First two cases in Iran were identified and they died shortly after, the military was sent to the town and the hospital has been evacuated and repurposed for corona patients.

Chinese billionaire claims 50000 have died in Wuhan and 1.5 million are infected. Says crematories burn 1200 bodies per day and are doing that for at least 17 days straight.

Media is staying silent because that is the better option. We cannot contain this virus and panic will only make things worse. Expect food and wares shortages in the upcoming months. China will blow up and nothing will be left of their economy and that will spill to the rest of us. Production will come to the halt.

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #61 on: February 20, 2020, 01:37:20 pm »
So, aliens or human stupidity, to blame??
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #62 on: February 20, 2020, 03:42:04 pm »
Beijing, Wuhan, Guangdong, Shenzen are ghost cities, no more than 500 people are outside during the day. 700 million Chinese are in some form of quarantine, around 220 million are locked down. Entire neighborhoods with doors welded shut or barred with wooden planks.

https://youtu.be/E8VImMUvz-A
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2690
  • Infamy: 2121
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 20, 2020, 07:50:30 pm »
So far Shanghai has been the least affected by coronavirus out of all megacities in eastern China.

Regardless CCP is planning to end quarantine and get people working, at least in Shenzhen and nearby cities for now. Because the hit to the economy has been too much for them to handle. We will see how that plays out. As seen in Wuhan, the total lockout has not helped much. Actually, it is impossible to find any recent info on what is happening in Wuhan right now. Total blackout as far Wuhan is concerned.

This is like the population/elders purge virus. Not a single kid has fallen to it so far, some 30-year-olds like me have perished but immune-compromised with underlying chronical illnesses like diabetes and heart diseases just can't cope with this virus.

Offline Golem

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2020, 12:22:00 pm »
World's about to get sick. Literally.
Thinking of buying a hazmat suit and a gas mask, any recommendations?
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2258
  • Infamy: 2007
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2020, 06:14:34 pm »
From 2 confirmed cases to 54 confirmed in Italy in just under 48 hours. Seems that people were sick for a while but they waited for the first patient to drop dead before they start releasing the numbers. Who knows how many are going to be confirmed in the next few days. Internet people called out CCP for incompetence which is true but it seems like other world governments share that same trait apart from very few like Singapore.

I am afraid in Europe this virus will reign free due to the European way of life. There is no way someone will place European cities in quarantine as Chinese did. With a laid back attitude, this is going to spread like wildfire across Europe. It will be the same if not worse in the USA. They aren't prepared for pandemic and pointing a gun and shouting freedom at virus will not work.

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2020, 07:26:05 pm »
From 2 confirmed cases to 54 confirmed in Italy in just under 48 hours.

#ohshit

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2211
  • Infamy: 93
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 23, 2020, 05:38:14 am »
Italy will put 50000 people under quarantine. They won't be able to leave their, mostly small towns. Most are located around Venezia.

80 cases so far and climbing.

Kids won't go to school.

Many medications are made in Wuhan, there will be shortage of drugs. Well there will be shortage of everything but drugs especially. It is really nifty my hobby last two year involved making things from scraps, could prove to make things easier once consumerism beats gets put to sleep for awhile.

Will try to test myself trying to make DIY breathing apparatus. It is very complicated and requires advanced knowledge of electronics which I do not possess yet. If virus spreads as it seems it will there will be severe shortage of beds with ventilators in hospitals and that is basically only way to keep those with severe symptoms alive long enough for their organism to produce antibodies.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 05:42:58 am by Leshma »

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #68 on: February 23, 2020, 07:34:27 am »
+1
making things from scraps

kinda cool,  reminds me of you spawning w/o weapons and scavenging them from bf ^^
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2765
  • Infamy: 2630
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 24, 2020, 01:29:30 am »
Yeah, kind of like that. Sometimes local prices of certain products are insane and even ordering them from China is very pricey and takes to long while making a makeshift apparatus that does basically the same thing is a fraction of the price. Of course, you cannot make many things that need special equipment in products but some mundane things we all have laying around can be made. And since I order the printer it covers plastic casing for whatever I want/need to make.

Back to coronavirus. Cases in Italy number over 150 people now. Italy is the third big site of infection and first outside Asia which means by definition we should get pandemic announcement from WHO next week, if not tomorrow morning. Also, Dr. Tedros should resign if he has any moral values. His organization dropped the ball on this.

What is concerning, while these autocratic states are going hard on this disease, European people do not give a damn. For example, Iran cases number around 80 but today every neighbouring state of Iran closed its border with Iran. They are isolated. Also, they isolate themselves and are very harsh about it, Chinese style. In Italy, number of cases in a very short time reached double of Iranian cases but not a single European country has closed the local border it shares with Italy. EU in this context is a very bad thing because it helps the spread. Also, consider that distances between infected towns in Italy and other major European cities are much smaller than distances between cities in Asia. This is going to reach your country officially within a week and at this point, nothing can be done to stop it. It will become another seasonal disease on the menu, albeit much deadlier than typical suspects at least for now. That may improve as we develop some immunity to this virus but first wave will be nasty. That's what our elite and leadership are counting upon and shows how much they care about the common man.  Just a number on the paper.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 24, 2020, 03:52:09 pm »
fuck it's close to yugoslavia

it's because these italians are filthy like the gypsies

Offline Nickleback

• Hero of The Chamber of Tears
  • Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player
  • Sheogorath -a Daedra Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 24, 2020, 04:23:36 pm »
Guyz no kidding messinf i really got it,gonna update u guyz

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #72 on: February 24, 2020, 04:24:14 pm »

Finally. Keep us posted
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Golem

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 24, 2020, 06:17:30 pm »
+2

Can we mute Nickleback, so he can't spread the virus?

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #74 on: February 24, 2020, 07:46:07 pm »
went to the train station today to a drugstore to get some mouth-protection

they said they're sold out

guess I'll die

Jokes aside, it's interesting to see how fast people started to hog ressources secretly. I forgot to look if antiviral sanitizers are also sold out, though I kinda doubt it. People see face masks everywhere in the news and think that it's a great protection, but I bet a lot of them buy masks and don't even wash hands regulary. It's interesting to observe how the whole world reacts to this phenomenon
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 08:02:15 pm by Ikarus »