Author Topic: Chinese flu - Doomsday 2020  (Read 32321 times)

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
Re: Chinese flu - Doomsday 2020
« Reply #135 on: March 09, 2020, 07:50:42 am »
+3
Buy your toilet paper now guys
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Nickleback

• Hero of The Chamber of Tears
  • Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player
  • Sheogorath -a Daedra Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 09, 2020, 09:59:25 am »
+1
U ameritards are so dumb,obnoxious and imprudent that you guyz keep ezaggerating this disease.Unable to see forward,scared from your own shadows you all are making frantic assumptions that make you seem like you are getting crazy.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #137 on: March 09, 2020, 03:17:56 pm »
There was legit no toilet paper at all at the grocery store lmao

Offline Golem

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 09, 2020, 03:42:01 pm »
+1
Seems I've come too late. Rest it shit james.
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #139 on: March 09, 2020, 04:47:06 pm »
+2
Not sure im digging the social change, people acting like chinese are all carriers is kinda jank

But hopefully this will normalize working from home so i can live in my cabin out in the beautiful country side and still do a good paying job.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 2192
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 09, 2020, 09:10:04 pm »
There was legit no toilet paper at all at the grocery store lmao

That theory has been debunked. First notice of toilet paper shortage came from China of course. Then people picked on that, started hoarding, others saw that and copied that behavior.

Thing is, there was no shortage of toilet paper in China. Toilet paper is a bulky product, takes a lot of space on the racks and when someone takes a few of those huge size packages looks like there is a shortage of it. But later in the day, Chinese added more there was never a shortage of it. That circulated on Reddit, doomers started prepping and left empty racks after them which monkey brains of other customers copied.

Shortage of masks, disinfectants was real, toilet paper nope. For a few days, they had a shortage of vegetables but that did not last long. Of course, that was in China where people are considerate of each other and have a sense of collective unity. In the USA filled with doomers, it will probably be worse.

Today the first case popped in my city, a few hours ago actually. Chinese citizen, recently returned from China (don't get me started on this pls), possibly having one of those Chinese stores. I called the emergency number to ask where he is from since I have visited the Chinese market a few ago but there was no Chinese in it atm. They did not want to share information.

Serbia will fare worse than Iran. Wish me luck. In three weeks there will be a bloodbath here. Thankfully I found hardware store with 3M N95s so I am kinda set on that front. Will use them as bartering chip to get a bed in the hospital when medical stuff runs out of PPE and stop taking new patients.

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #141 on: March 09, 2020, 09:13:29 pm »
+1
godspeed then leshma

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 2044
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 09, 2020, 09:15:00 pm »
+1
But hopefully this will normalize working from home so i can live in my cabin out in the beautiful country side and still do a good paying job.

I hope this will kill:
- rule of elderly
- global tourism
- greeting habits (kissing, shaking hands)
- fashion industry
- international capitalism

And that will promote good values instead of reign of selfishness.

Edit: Do not mind local capitalism tbh. If Americans want that who am I to take it from them. But globalization project needs to die with this virus, we need to go back to making stuff locally instead of relying on China. Also, this virus could end the European Union. It has proven worthless so far in containing its spread.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2020, 09:18:56 pm by Leshma »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 501
  • Infamy: 2787
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 09, 2020, 11:16:52 pm »
+1
Shit hitting the fan faster than we humans can process information.

Italy, 1800 new cases, over 9000 total cases, 470 dead. Mostly elderly but unofficial reports mention dozens of 18-40-year-olds fighting for life. 55% of total cases hospitalized, 20% in ICU. The country has been closed today, the entire country is quarantined, all public events canceled. Italy is officially where Wuhan was at the time of total lockdown.

Spain, over 1200 cases, today 550 new cases, 30 deaths.

Germany, over 1200 cases, first deaths today.

Sweden 250 cases.

France, parliament is infected, well see how many will fall ill from this. Macron took his wife to the cinema, probably wants to rid of her old ass. When government is infected that means the situation is beyond control like in Iran. So far in France 1400 cases, 30 dead.

Portugal is reporting new dozens of cases.

Brazil, Australia, India, Peru, Chile, Argentina, Colombia are reporting dozens of cases. So much about the virus being finished by April.

And last but not the least, Grenland is about to test the first few possible cases...

The death rate in Italy is above 5% atm and going higher every hour. However, there are hopes that in Italy over 100000 have been infected but not all have shown symptoms or went to the hospital.

If you look at my previous posts from few days ago I mentioned that places with untrackable cases are about to become new red spots on the map and as you can see Germany, Spain and France are going in the right direction.

The next ones will probably be Denmark, Belgium, and Nederlands because they do not take this seriously at all. Europe is going down in such a spectacular fashion.

USA so far is very solid because they have approximately the same amount of positive cases and a number of tests they have done so far :lol:

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #144 on: March 10, 2020, 04:56:30 am »
Telling tweet from an Italian doctor "5/ Patients above 65 or younger with comorbidities are not even assessed by ITU, I am not saying not tubed, I’m saying not assessed and no ITU staff attends when they arrest. Staff are working as much as they can but they are starting to get sick and are emotionally overwhelmed.".
 :oops:
Pretty scary, its very much gonna be bad, the tweet basically goes on, any one with bad medical history they are not treating because they're so overwhelmed and will count them as lost  :oops:
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 05:02:16 am by Drunken_sailor »
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2381
  • Infamy: 131
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 10, 2020, 05:52:42 am »
At 10k cases. Now imagine a million sick in every country. Riots in the streets.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2572
  • Infamy: 1156
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 10, 2020, 07:10:55 am »
Fun fact: every Chinese factory is now producing masks. Foxconn, Gree, Xiaomi, Oppo factories they all started mass producing masks.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #147 on: March 10, 2020, 08:43:54 am »
Some retard went on a buss to watch (not participate) in the Vasa ski races here in sweden, he was coughing a lot and eventually people started asking him. And then he said he had just been in italy. Some people are just lunatics. Also read someone confirmed with corona up here in the north, first one, also someone arriving from italy.

I still dont think it matters much to most people, but man show some restraint please.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Golem

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 10, 2020, 09:28:14 am »
Also read someone confirmed with corona up here in the north, first one

There's already 150+ confirmed in Norway

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #149 on: March 10, 2020, 12:23:21 pm »
There's already 150+ confirmed in Norway

Im talking way up north in sweden, i know theres plenty of cases in scandinavia.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA