Author Topic: Chinese flu - Doomsday 2020  (Read 32286 times)

Offline Nickleback

• Hero of The Chamber of Tears
  • Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player
  • Sheogorath -a Daedra Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Chinese flu - Doomsday 2020
« Reply #105 on: March 02, 2020, 09:43:46 pm »
Government here felt like letting infected iranians ride public transit all day would be fun. Nice knowing you guys!

Wasn't nice knowin u,die slowly with pain,have a pathetic ending

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 03, 2020, 12:41:52 am »
Worst thing about Corona is the quarantine that most people living in cities are almost certain to be put under if it keeps spreading.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #107 on: March 03, 2020, 07:12:10 am »
Corona raging, Epstein dead. Best time to be a child.
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline SixThumbs

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
  • Consumer Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 03, 2020, 02:03:21 pm »
+1
I wonder how many people have actually gotten sick, not known it, and then got better. Do they track those numbers as well?
And how!

Offline Golem

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 03, 2020, 04:49:42 pm »
Afaik, only South Korean numbers are reliable as they are the only ones doing large scale testing. So yeah, there are probably way more sick people. Not even mentioning people who got over it without being diagnosed.
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Nickleback

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 03, 2020, 05:06:11 pm »
Random short hair skinny petite chinese girls are everywhere around turkey.I am encountering them everywhere lol,they all look alike too.Dumb chinese fucks are invading my personal space,what is gonna happen next fuck!

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #111 on: March 03, 2020, 07:46:35 pm »
Random short hair skinny petite chinese girls are everywhere...invading my personal space,what is gonna happen next? Fuck.
Fixed it for you
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Nickleback

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 03, 2020, 09:23:03 pm »
Fixed it for you

what,they are in there as well???wtf ur cuntry is expensive how do they even afford xd

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 78
  • Infamy: 1057
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 03, 2020, 11:27:05 pm »
Worst thing about Corona is the quarantine that most people living in cities are almost certain to be put under if it keeps spreading.

There is a difference between Italian quarantine and Chinese quarantine. Italian version just means no large public gatherings and you are not allowed to leave the city. Other than that you can walk outside, shop in stores and rest of the usual stuff. Chinese version of quarantine means you stay at your home. Allegedly not entirely forced by government but that's because fear was so strong the majority of people locked themselves on their own. Minority who refused to do so were forced by police. Europe or the USA will never have Chinese quarantine measures, not even if 50% of the population started dying all of a sudden. Because governments don't really care about population and people do not care about people in general. Healthy or moderately ill will never be deeply affected by the one who died from the virus.

This will eventually stop as all outbreaks do after enough people with strong immune systems start passing the weakened versions of the virus to others, therefore, minimizing its potential until it goes into hibernation. The only question is how long will the outbreak last and can we afford the victims or are deaths more important than effects quarantine measures have on the economy.

I live in a country which tested 45 and allegedly no coronavirus here which is most likely major bullshit but there is little that can be done about that when majority of population are super dumb and apathethic.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 11:31:26 pm by Leshma »

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #114 on: March 04, 2020, 04:45:28 pm »
+2
So in January we had rampant wildfires in Australia, February saw the start of the corona and locust problems, what does March have in store for us, I wonder?  Frogs? Lice? Death of the firstborn?

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #115 on: March 04, 2020, 05:01:33 pm »
So in January we had rampant wildfires in Australia, February saw the start of the corona and locust problems, what does March have in store for us, I wonder?  Frogs? Lice? Death of the firstborn?
dont forget the brink of ww3
« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 05:04:35 pm by Drunken_sailor »
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Golem

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 04, 2020, 06:35:09 pm »
+1
This is WW3. America attacked China with the virus, but it's too effective. That's why Trump said that one day the virus will just magically stop, because they already have an antidote for it that they will simply spread using chemtrails. Duh.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1739
  • Infamy: 737
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 04, 2020, 09:02:02 pm »

Jesus may make his move any time now. Few weeks to stir some shit up, end up executed and finally resurrects like a boss.

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #118 on: March 05, 2020, 12:09:43 am »
This is WW3. America attacked China with the virus, but it's too effective. That's why Trump said that one day the virus will just magically stop, because they already have an antidote for it that they will simply spread using chemtrails. Duh.

Any chemtrail conspiracy is true

I really like how N. Korea just shot the muther fucker that was infected, they are evil but you haveto admire dictatorships for thier effciency.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1687
  • Infamy: 37
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 05, 2020, 02:02:36 am »
They are not evil, they are Borg, collectivist society. Individual life means very little to them. They all are like that, yellow peoples. South Koreans only differ in behaviors you guys implanted over the decades, otherwise, they are the same as their Northern brethren.

One good thing about collectivism is that it is scared of diseases that spread fast and are deadly. That's why we saw such a strong response in China, Vietnam, South Korea. In society which values individualism, no one cares about the collective and thinks it is not gonna be me therefore very little to nothing is being done about this virus.

Must admit I thought America was way cooler back when I was a kid. The only knowledge I had about America back then was movies and tv shows. Internet managed to spoil that and show me the other side, the poverty, the inequality, ruthlessness of American society. It is better than where I am right now but not much better and at least I do not have to pay 20000 dollars every time I get ill and have to stay in hospital for a few days. Kinda wish UK fucked off sooner and Germany pushed different model for European culture which does not involve anglocentrism at all. By now I would speak German instead of English and that would help easier get a job now when I have EU passport.