Author Topic: Europeans ruined cRPG by being babbies and quitting strat for retarded reasons  (Read 1472 times)

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
Discuss
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • Renown: 795
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
we moved on instead of getting stuck in an obscure mod for a 10 yo game because you know, there are many many other games. just wait a couple months, we shall rise again

Offline Nickleback

• Hero of The Chamber of Tears
  • Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player
  • Sheogorath -a Daedra Lord
    • View Profile
I am eu my old friend and can confirm all ppl are dumb here,retards play the game not for fun for winning and showing off their ugly gfs

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
we moved on instead of getting stuck in an obscure mod for a 10 yo game because you know, there are many many other games. just wait a couple months, we shall rise again

cope, you bitches quit because you lost some strat battle and blamed everyone and everything but yourselves.
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
Well I sure hope you wasnt thinking Bannerlord is going fill that void.
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Rest_in_Peace

• Count
  • Renown: 171
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild
  • Game nicks: Rest_in_Peace
NA players are garbage tbh

Offline Nickleback

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
NA players are garbage tbh

why haven't we throwed this old chair?

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • Renown: 795
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Well I sure hope you wasnt thinking Bannerlord is going fill that void.

ill play the shit out of it. with or without you, wont make a difference to me. sp and mp all day long and ill have fun too! makes you sad right? that people have fun?

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
ill play the shit out of it. with or without you, wont make a difference to me. sp and mp all day long and ill have fun too! makes you sad right? that people have fun?
why would that make me sad? One mans trash is anothers treasure.  Glad you are enjoying the extremely limited gear/class system which is.100 times worse than native and far more limiting than this 10 y/o obscure mod.
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile

seething

Offline Nickleback

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
+1
I am that thisniger always kills me

Offline Bugnir

• Count
  • Renown: 212
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Scum of Caladria
  • Game nicks: Bugnir
+8
When a community has a minority of americans you usually get civil on-topic discussions but once the percentage of americans grows too large the quality of conversation goes down drastically. To understand the american you must first study the two core components essential to every american and there is no better way to learn about these than to observe their president.

He is fat and retarded

This makes americans very lazy by nature as hardship (especially involving physical labor) will always be shunned and they will instead seek solutions which are easy and comfortable. Try striking up a conversation with an american for example. Have you noticed how their every post consists of either a one word slur or a one-liner, and why is that you may ask? Well moving their 10kg sausage fingers on the keyboard is extremely exhausting for an american so typing out longer posts is just not ideal, or possible for that matter.

Even if an american's weight is lower than that of an adult elephant seal, however unlikely that may be, he'll still be restricted by his very low intelligence. This inherent stupidity makes americans incapable of producing anything creative or original, it's also why everything said by them is so formulaic. Memes as a form of communication is especially popular with americans because they are fast and easy to produce much like american "cuisine" and much like Mcdonalds the quality of these memes are utter garbage.
The greatest american artist to ever live was Andy wormhole (probably a reference to the space in his head) and just look at his most famous painting which of course depicts food. I mean a fucking bland picture of tomato soup, really? You couldn't think of something better than that? Also the rest of his art is just a snapchat filter over famous people, you know, the sort of garbage you'd expect to see on twitter or reddit.

The question is how do we deal with the american problem namely how do we keep these uncivilized people from entering the civilized parts of the internet? It is well known the americans don't send their best to social media, since they have no "good" people to begin with, so we'd need some sort of firewall to keep them out. I don't know how this would work out but a good first step would be to have google pay for it by banning american IPs on all their platforms. Some might see this as more of a firefence than a real proper firewall but hey at least it is better than nothing.

The saddest part about americans isn't their soulless consumer culture, their upside-down sports where they play football with hands, or even their sad excuse of a president. No the saddest part is their reaction to any criticism of their dumpster country which is usually just chest-puffing patriotism or just some unfunny insults. I mean the responses to this post will probably be in the line of "euroPOOR LOOOL" "Swedn gay" "Cuck xD" or some ironic shit.

"DEATH TO AMERICA" - famous persian proverb

Offline Genzaemon

• Noble
  • Renown: 14
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
EuRoPeAnS rUiNeD cRpG

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline gallonigher

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 420
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Gallonigher
+3
When a community has a minority of americans you usually get civil on-topic discussions but once the percentage of americans grows too large the quality of conversation goes down drastically. To understand the american you must first study the two core components essential to every american and there is no better way to learn about these than to observe their president.

He is fat and retarded

This makes americans very lazy by nature as hardship (especially involving physical labor) will always be shunned and they will instead seek solutions which are easy and comfortable. Try striking up a conversation with an american for example. Have you noticed how their every post consists of either a one word slur or a one-liner, and why is that you may ask? Well moving their 10kg sausage fingers on the keyboard is extremely exhausting for an american so typing out longer posts is just not ideal, or possible for that matter.

Even if an american's weight is lower than that of an adult elephant seal, however unlikely that may be, he'll still be restricted by his very low intelligence. This inherent stupidity makes americans incapable of producing anything creative or original, it's also why everything said by them is so formulaic. Memes as a form of communication is especially popular with americans because they are fast and easy to produce much like american "cuisine" and much like Mcdonalds the quality of these memes are utter garbage.
The greatest american artist to ever live was Andy wormhole (probably a reference to the space in his head) and just look at his most famous painting which of course depicts food. I mean a fucking bland picture of tomato soup, really? You couldn't think of something better than that? Also the rest of his art is just a snapchat filter over famous people, you know, the sort of garbage you'd expect to see on twitter or reddit.

The question is how do we deal with the american problem namely how do we keep these uncivilized people from entering the civilized parts of the internet? It is well known the americans don't send their best to social media, since they have no "good" people to begin with, so we'd need some sort of firewall to keep them out. I don't know how this would work out but a good first step would be to have google pay for it by banning american IPs on all their platforms. Some might see this as more of a firefence than a real proper firewall but hey at least it is better than nothing.

The saddest part about americans isn't their soulless consumer culture, their upside-down sports where they play football with hands, or even their sad excuse of a president. No the saddest part is their reaction to any criticism of their dumpster country which is usually just chest-puffing patriotism or just some unfunny insults. I mean the responses to this post will probably be in the line of "euroPOOR LOOOL" "Swedn gay" "Cuck xD" or some ironic shit.

Watching another biased europoor struggle to come to terms with his American inferiority complex is always funny - thanks for the laugh.

Offline Nickleback

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
+2

Noone :

Bugnir after not posting for a year :

He is fat and retarded