Author Topic: Leshma please be my schizo tranny gf  (Read 2185 times)

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
Re: Leshma please be my schizo tranny gf
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2019, 02:28:30 pm »
+1
sadly no, it's part of the handholding meme if you're not familiar with that

I was not o.o
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2019, 07:31:09 pm »
+4
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2019, 04:34:09 pm »
+5
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline Gurgumul

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2019, 02:58:28 pm »
+4
I want to see next evolution of Lesham's avatar

Offline Lord_Carlos

• Count
  • Renown: 183
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2019, 04:34:29 pm »
+1
 It is absolutely worth, after a Long workday checking this here.:mrgreen: 8-)

PS: gratulatin to your new name Cassi.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 04:40:01 pm by Lord_Carlos »

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2020, 12:04:31 pm »
bump
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline Nickleback

• Hero of The Chamber of Tears
  • Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player
  • Sheogorath -a Daedra Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2020, 01:19:04 pm »
+2
Did leshma and rando hookup?Did leshöa blowed rando?

Offline Nickleback

• Hero of The Chamber of Tears
  • Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player
  • Sheogorath -a Daedra Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2020, 01:39:09 pm »
After detailed analysis came to conclusion that I am, in fact, reicarnation of the Arthur Schopenhauer. If that gf stands for grandfather, sure I am game.

Most clinically depressed folks lack ability to bear ordinary life, therefore end up killing themselves at some point. Not Arthur and certainly that wont be me. Clinical depression is a bit like running while lacking stamina. At first things go well, then they start getting worse and worse and you just want pain to stop, but if you endure all that usually you stop feeling pain and can keep going until body start failing in more mechanical ways. As painful it can be, chemically induced pain can be managed by our brain. With strong enough will and desire we can overcome it. Mechanical injuries we cant. Pain steming from depression is result of chemical reactions in our body and is not result of direct physical injury. Therefore if your will is grand enough you can go from I just want to die to I want to live forever. Sadly its not yet possible to live forever because our body wears off over time. But you can overcome clinical depression and lose most of the human emotions in the process, Arthur did it and I am doing it for past ten years or so.

Have a theory that in fact all murderers, people diagnosed sociopaths and psycopaths have went through mental trauma which triggered depression in their minds. Those who could not bear it, killed themselves. Those who overcame it,  deviated to sociopaths and psycopaths because they were stripped of emotions and feelings of morals and empathy. You need to find logic in empathy and good natured behavior towards other members of humanity because emotions wont give you the nudge whats good and whats wrong. Rare can be emotionless and not turn into dangerous individuals.

In my example, logic tells me that hurting other people for no good reason is stupid way of behavior. But honestly, if some disaster strikes and 99% of humans die from it, I would not shed a single tear would actually feel kinda relieved as an act of logical empathy towards this planet and its ecosystem. Because humans are cancer of this planet.

You can be reincarnation of arthur,but do you have his weird hair too?btw i think you are way way way more weird than him,but you are more clear in your thoughts,whereas he is sometimes blurry.