Strategus > Diplomacy

IMPORTANT: NA ROYAL WEDDING

(1/6) > >>

bensai:
RING THE BELLS, BUTCHER YOUR BEST PIG

A TRULY AMERICAN WEDDING BETWEEN A MALE PRINCESS AND A FEMALE KING

The birds are already being sent across Calradia. The Virgin King, Big Dog Cassander of Acre, accepted the most illustrious of marriage offers from Princess Assington of Frisia, because in 2019 America, the strong and fierce woman does the proposing.

A royal marriage fit for the anal's of history is soon to take place, and a strong alliance between the Frisians and Crusader Kingdom of Acre, colloquially called "The Holy Tigers" shall be forged for the first time in history after some recent tensions.

Arys of Fisdnar, once the most renowned of all Holy Men, who was stripped of his holy cloth after defiling some 80 year old nuns, has not only been reinstated to his position of Pious Power, but has also been appointed as the Chaplain of this wedding ceremony, and as the designated driver for the bachelorette party. The date and location of which shall be announced soon, but be prepared to wear your finest attire and attend the ceremony on NA8.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

All sons and daughters of America, and our close -friends- from across the Atlantic, are invited to attend.

Despite the hostility between EU and NA, this is a happy day for everyone, there is nothing to fear, my EU friends and NA rivals.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Yeldur:
truly wondrous occasion

Reinhardt:
Wow this is a high quality post. Three cheers for the new holy union!

bensai:

--- Quote from: Reinhardt on March 17, 2019, 05:42:31 pm ---Wow this is a high quality post. Three cheers for the new holy union!

--- End quote ---

ur cool with me and ur daughter/king right? like no hard feelings ?

Reinhardt:

--- Quote from: bensai on March 17, 2019, 05:49:49 pm ---ur cool with me and ur daughter/king right? like no hard feelings ?

--- End quote ---

It's current year, I totally trust a woman to make a responsible, educated decision for the long-term health of a kingdom spanning every strategus.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version