Author Topic: POGOSAN(ADMIN) USED N WORD IN DISCORD PM  (Read 398 times)

Offline Nickleback

• Hero of The Chamber of Tears
  • Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player
  • Sheogorath -a Daedra Lord
    • View Profile
POGOSAN(ADMIN) USED N WORD IN DISCORD PM
« on: August 07, 2018, 01:27:30 pm »
+9
The other day admin pogosan said n word to me from discord pm.It broked my desire to post in forums,i feel horrible rn,i don't know how to fix it.I didn't eat anything for 1 day it was so disgusting,i advise high authorities to end this indecentless now!Take his admin rights already how can an admin use such immoral,hideous,repulsve words.Omg crpg got so miserable they make every indecent foul creature admin even it that person uses n word.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
Re: POGOSAN(ADMIN) USED N WORD IN DISCORD PM
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 01:33:00 pm »
+5
Greetings Yuhmaz,

This is James from Crpg Forum Team,thank you for informing us about the problem.Send your id and password to the [email protected] so we can scrutinize the issue you have encountered.Our competent engineers will fix the issue soon after you send.See you in the battlefield!

The cRPG Emergency Help Team

Offline Nickleback

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2018, 01:49:27 pm »
+2
Greetings Yuhmaz,

This is James from Crpg Forum Team,thank you for informing us about the problem.Send your id and password to the [email protected] so we can scrutinize the issue you have encountered.Our competent engineers will fix the issue soon after you send.See you in the battlefield!

The cRPG Emergency Help Team

:Ddddddddddss hah ,someone please apply cold water to my burning area,just got rekt by james.Fkin fcks james just decreased amount of autism among admins per capita by %30 by this post.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2018, 10:57:02 pm »
+2
The other day admin pogosan said n word to me from discord pm.It broked my desire to post in forums,i feel horrible rn,i don't know how to fix it.I didn't eat anything for 1 day it was so disgusting,i advise high authorities to end this indecentless now!Take his admin rights already how can an admin use such immoral,hideous,repulsve words.Omg crpg got so miserable they make every indecent foul creature admin even it that person uses n word.

HORNBLOWER HE TOOTIN ON GERYON'S HORN YALL OPENING THE GATES OF HELL WE GOT A HORNBLOWER
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Nickleback

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile